Chapter 8: A Wonderful Weekend

SOTC: 'Don't Wake Me Up' -By Chris Brown.
(*cue technical difficulties now* Re-uploaded because of technical difficulties.)

I woke up overly warm, which is unusual unless Ash couldn't sleep and climbed in bed with me. She's a scaredy cat sometimes.
I realized a arm is draped around my waist. 'What the fuck ash?' I thought to myself. I turn a little bit to see Ryan, asleep with a small smile on his face. My eyes widened a little but I quickly smile and cuddle close to him.
'He's so warm.' I thought to myself as I turned over to face him and cuddle close to his chest. He stirred a little bit in his sleep, but quickly stopped before pulling me closer.
'Oh my God... You're killing me with all this.' I thought as I smiled. I listened to his steady heartbeat and his slow, but soothing breathing. It's making me fall back to sleep.
Just as I was gonna fall back to sleep he stretches which wakes me up, fully. "Morning." I mumbled, tired eyes staring in Ryan's tired blue eyes. "Morning Princess." Ryan smiled, he kissed my forehead. "How'd you sleep?" He asked as he rubbed his face. "I haven't gotten that good of a sleep in a while, so... great!" I smiled.
"Well, I'm glad. You fell asleep last night after watching the 'White Chicks' for the second time and so I brought you to bed." He smiled, still holding me close.
"I see you kept your clothes on." I smirked. "Yea, I didn't want to weird you out, so I decided to just sleep with them on.."
"So, you sleep naked?" I blushed, embarrassed that I just asked that. "Yea.. a lot of times but recently I've been sleeping in my boxers." Ryan smirked. I just blushed more. "Oh." I mumbled, face feeling like lava got poured on it.
Ryan started to get up when I whimpered quietly, he stopped and looked at me. "Not wanting me to leave?" He smirked. I shook my head, "Few more minutes?" I asked, hiding my face in Ryan's pillows.
He laid back down, pulling me close again. "I must admit, I slept great also." He mumbled as he pushed the pillows away from my face. "That's good." I kissed his nose before hiding again.
"Stop being cute, it's killing me." Ryan whined. "Did you just whine?" I laughed. "Maybe." He smirked.
I shook my head and he kissed me, deepening the kiss slightly.
After a few minutes of cuddling... And kissing... Ryan got up and stretched as I followed behind him. "What do you want for breakfast?" Ryan asked as he searched for new clothes in his drawer.
I shrugged, noticing Ryan didn't see it as his back was facing me. I sighed. "I don't know... what do you want?" I asked as I stretched. "I was thinking... Pancakes?" He sorta asked and answered.
"Yum!" I smiled. He turned around and handed me a shirt. "I can stay in this Rye, it's fine." I said looking down at my slept in outfit. "Nah, I don't know if my shorts, actually my shorts most likely won't fit you but you can try it." Ryan handed me his soft, silky like shorts and pointed to a door.
"There's a bathroom there, in the hallway and downstairs. Ill go start breakfast." He smiled as he left the room.
I sighed and walked to the bathroom that's in his room. I stripped my shirt and pants and washed my face. I put his shirt on and shorts, the shorts were not bad, I could tie them tighter so they won't fall off, and his shirt was baggy on me but it made me feel safe for some reason.
It's kinda like that feeling when in the winter you wear your boyfriend or husbands hoodie and the arms are longer than yours and it covered your hands, and was a little bigger than your actual size. Yea, that feelings great.
I see different cologne bottles on the counter and couldn't help myself to smell every single one of them. There was one there that I remember smelling on Ryan, the night we danced to a song that came on the TV.
God that smell drove insane. I smell it one more time before I put the lid back on and place it back down. I walk out of the bathroom, out of his room and down the stairs.
The dogs come up to me and I pet them and smiled. "Have the dogs gone out yet?" I asked as I walked into the room. "No, would you mind-" he paused when he looked at me. "Letting them out for me?" He smiled. "I don't mind at all. Come on doggies!" I said patting my thighs and jogging to the back door to let them out.
I walked into the kitchen and walked up to Ryan. "Breakfast looks great." I said as I looked at the pancakes on the stove. "You look great." He smirked. I blushed, "Thanks, when will it be ready?" I asked as my stomach growled. "In a few minutes." He pecked my lips and shooed me away.
I sighed and went into the living room and sat on the couch. I got up again and walked to his game shelf and looked at all his games.
I decided to put my hair up, I took the hair tie off my wrist and put it up. Then read some of the games he has.
"Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Gears of War 1-2-3-Judgment" I sighed. "Black ops 1 and 2... Uhh... CoD Ghosts.." I read on and on and on...
All of a sudden I was being grabbed from behind and kissed on my neck. "Fu-Ryan! You scared me." I whined, grabbing my chest. "I'm sorry babe, breakfast is ready." He smiled letting go.