Chapter 29: I Can't Even...

My eyes widened, "I'm w-what?" I stuttered.

"You're pregnant! Two and a half weeks along! Congratulations Mommy!" Dr. Levine smiled widely.

I smiled and looked down at my stomach. I rubbed it gently, I'm gonna be a mother... I'm gonna have Ryan's baby... I smiled wider.

"That's why you've been sick... It's morning sickness. You shouldn't have it that much longer. Maybe another few weeks. Tops." She smiled. I nodded and shook her hand. "You're free to go. But if you feel any stomach pains come right in ok?" I nodded again. "Good! I will schedule you for a ultrasound in a month to make sure everything's fine.."

I nodded, "Thank you, and thank you for seeing me in such short notice." I smile weakly.

"Don't worry about it! Anytime, specially now that you're going to be expecting!" Dr. Levine opens the door and I walk out, she's close behind. "Laurel, start looking up to see when we are open for a ultrasound."

I stand there, still rubbing my stomach and smiling softly. "Hey in there..." I whispered.

"Hannah!" I jumped and made it look like I was fixing my shirt. "Why were you in there forever?" Ash whined.

"It wasn't forever."

"Well... 20 minutes." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Hi doc."

"Hello." Dr. Levine smiled.

"We are free on the 7th." Laurel said, handing me a piece of paper. "Congrats." She smiled at me.

"Congrats? For what?" Ash frowned. She looked at me, I shrugged and took a lollipop. "Ooo! Lollipops! Can I have one?" Laurel nodded and smiled. "Ooooo! They have cherry!!!!"

"I got Dr. Pepper. Thanks!" I smiled and waved it slightly. I started walking down the hall after I was dismissed.

"Wait for me! I traded mine for a Dr. P!" Ash giggled. I opened mine up and put it in my mouth and threw my wrapper away and continued onto the journey to the car. "So! What's all about the 'congratulations' shit?"

Seriously Ashlynn? Why would they be congratulating me? I sighed and rubbed my stomach. "I don't know..." I smirked.

Ash giggled, "So they were congratulating you for nothing? Maybe not being sick?-"

"Seriously, is there something wrong with you today? You usually catch on so fast..."

"What!?"

"Never mind." I don't know if I should tell her... I let my arm fall to my side as I twirl the lollipop in my mouth.

"No, tell me." Ash said, opening the door for us. The sun hit me and I smiled. I shrugged. "Oh come on pleaaaase...?"

"Can you keep a secret?" I raised my eyebrow at her as we get in the car.

"Of course! I kept that secret about you having this huge crush on Joey during 8th grade through about... 10th." Ash smirked.

"I don't like Joey that way!" I whined, "He's like a bother to me!"

"Not that Joey! ... Joooooey." Ash started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Oh... heh Joey. Yea... you've kept a lot about Joey and I. Like when we got drunk that one night at a party... Yea... I'm just happy I didn't have sex with him... He was a jerk that night." I sighed, remembering when I was a little bit of a trouble maker when I was younger... Hah lets face it, I was a big trouble maker. But ehh, that's in the past. "Oh!! And when we stole my dads short shorts and tore them up and threw them away, yet mom helped with that one..." I giggled.