Chapter 28: So! You're...

We were exhausted once Day One of RTX was over. I can't believe how horrible I feel. Ryan stripped down to his boxers and climbed in bed. I couldn't help but watch though.

I sighed and looked through my suit case, I didn't really bring any pajamas... I just planned on wearing Ryan's shirt, my undies and bra to bed.

I sighed, picked up one of Ryan's shirts out of his suit case. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go take a shower..." I said, stretching slightly.

Ryan whimpered, "You're not gonna come cuddle me?" He stuck out his bottom lip.

Dammit Ryan... I want to take a shower but when you do that I feel guilty if I don't. Ugh...

He kept pouting and whimpering, sad icy-blue eyes staring at me. "Uh... Yea I will, I'll just wake up a little early tomorrow and take a shower, just let me change real quick Mmk?" I'm such a sucker...

Ryan nodded and smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I went to the bathroom and stripped out of my dirty clothes and changed. Then slipped Ryan's shirt on and smiled. I brushed my teeth and took my pony tail down.

I walked out, set my clothes in a bag. I turned around and Ryan was staring at me, he held up the covers on my side of the bed. I smiled and ran and jumped on the bed with as much energy I had left in me.

"There's my princess." He smiled, covering us up and pulling me close. I smiled, kissing his lips and cuddling to his side. "Did you have fun today?" He whispered, sleep taking over his voice.

I nodded slightly. "Yea, you?" I asked, yawning.

"Yea, I was worried about you though." He mumbled, I knew he was trying his best to stay awake. I smiled at him and kissed his lips gently.

"You don't have to, I'm fine..." I whispered.

"I love you..." He whispered.

"I love you too." My sleep won, my eyes closed and I was out, along with Ryan.

-RTX, Day Two-

I woke up early, by the help of my alarm on my phone. If I wouldn't of set it I would most likely still be asleep.

Ryan grumbled and rolled over, wrapping his arm around my waist. I tried to pry his arm away but he didn't let go.

"Don't go..." He grumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck. His scruffiness tickling me. "Stay a little longer." He whispered, kissing my cheek.

I smiled and giggled softly, nodding, I had a hour and a half to get ready... I turned my alarm off and pulled the blankets up to my shoulders. "Only for a few minutes." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

Next thing I knew Ryan's phone was going off. He grabbed it and looked at it. "Shit..." he muttered. I opened my eyes. His back-up alarm was reminding us we had forty-five minutes till we had to leave.

I groaned. "Dammit." I mumbled and got up, I shuffled to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Thanks babe, now I have to take a quick shower..." I yelled over the water as I slipped in.

Ryan walked in the bathroom and chuckled. "You're welcome."

"It wasn't that kind of thank you..." I grumbled.

"I know, you're welcome." I rolled my eyes and sighed. Twenty minutes later I got out. I wrapped a towel around myself, I felt better than I did yesterday... but I shouldn't jinx myself...

Ryan walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. "I'ma take a quick shower, I'll be out in a few." I only nodded and walked out of the bathroom with the toothbrush in my mouth.