Chapter 6: 'Boo!'

SOTC: 'Misery' -By Maroon 5.

I woke up and groaned, sun in my eyes. I finally adjusted to the light and found Ash right beside my bed.
"HOLY COW ASH!" I yelled, jumping slightly. "Hannah, he kissed you didn't he!?" Ash shrieked. "What?" I blushed, remembering last night. I looked down at my hand that was bandaged up and smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about."
"How was it!? Girl I need details!!! He totally kissed you!" She chirped as she climbed on my bed.
"I don't know, what you're talking about..." I said slower, blushing furiously. "Don't lie to me." She said serious-like. "Fine, it was amazing!" I admitted, smiling. Ash shrieked and ran to her room, then back. "Wait, you are going to-" Ash began to ask something when I interrupted her. "Yes, today, at work, ill get ready." I shook my head as Ash ran back to her room shrieking with joy.
"CALM YO NIPS SIS!" I yelled, laughing. I decided to wear a shirt with 'My Heart Belongs in the Game' written on it, bright yellow back ground, bright pink at the seems. I grabbed my matching shorts, bright pink with white stripes on the sides.
My Nike shoes and of course clean underwear and bra. I walked to the bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth, hair and put it up in a ponytail. I went back to my room and grabbed my black 'Gears of War 3' hat and walked downstairs.
I made Ash toast with butter and jelly. Grabbed my phone and my keys. "TOAST IS ON THE COUNTER, IM GOING OUT." I yelled, walking to the door. "Can I come!?" Ash asked, jogging downstairs. I sighed. "Fine, but don't stay attached to my side please?" I asked. "Oh I won't when Jon is there." Ash winked. I rolled my eyes as she grabbed her toast.
We walked out to my car and I drove to RoosterTeeth. We arrived and parked next to Ryan's car. We walked in and was greeted by Gavin. "Aye! Birthday girl! What brings you here?" He asked. "Am I known as birthday girl now?" I giggled. "I don't remember your name, sorry love." Gavin smiled. "Hannah, that's Ash." I pointed to her as she saw Jon and walked up to him.
"Boo!" Someone said, grabbing my sides and quickly letting go. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelped, jumping out of my skin. Gavin laughed as I turned around to see Ryan smirking. "Fuck you, Rye." I pouted crossing my arms. "I'm sorry, forgive me?" He asked, smirking slightly. I shook my head no.
"No?" He raised a brow. Gavin waved by as Geoff was calling him, I shook my head once more.
Ryan grabbed me and smirked, he pressed his lips against mine, smiling halfway. "How bout now?" he whispered. I nodded, "Fine." I mumbled.
"I gotta do a few more things, after that, how's lunch sound?" Ryan smiled as we walked to the AH office. "Perfect, where at?" I asked. "You choose, anythings fine with me." Ryan said smiling. "Taco Bell?" I said as I sat down on the couch in the office.
"Sounds good, by the way, sweet bright colors." Ryan pointed to me. I blushed a little. "Thanks, it's one of my favorite shirts besides alllllll my AH shirts." I smiled. Ryan chuckled and sat at his desk.

-Hour or so Later-

"Alright! Let's go!" Ryan got up from his desk, pushing his chair in. I jumped a little bit as I was dozing on the couch. Ryan chuckled, "morning princess." He joked. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"Ready?" He smiled. I nodded and he opened the door for me. We walked out and to Ryan's car. We arrived at Taco Bell and walked up to the counter.
"Welcome to Taco Bell, what would you like to order?" A guy spoke bluntly, no smile. Ryan looked at me and nodded, wanting me to go first.
"Ill have 2 burritos, beans and cheese, mild sauce, that's it." I smiled. The guy typed it in and looked at Ryan. "2 crunchy tacos, everything on it." Ryan said. "Drinks?" They guy asked. "Dr. Pepper." I said as I grabbed my wallet out of my pocket. "Coke," Ryan said, he looked at me.
"I got this." He smiled. "No, ill pay for-" Ryan grabbed my hand softly, smiling. "I got this." I sighed and put my money away. I found us a booth as Ryan waited for the food. He soon came with the tray of food and sat it down.
"So..." I blushed, "Are we..." I paused. "A thing?" Ryan finished my sentence. "I sure hope so." He smiled, opening his food. I blushed and started eating.

-After Lunch-

We arrived back at RoosterTeeth and went into the AH office. "I'm gonna go see Ash, make sure she's not all over Jon." I giggled. Ryan nodded, smiling as he sat back at his desk.
I walked out and headed for Jon's office, the door was open. I walked in to find Ash and Jon babbling about ideas for a new RWBY shirt. "Ahh, good. You guys aren't sucking faces." I teased, making Ash blush.
"Anyways, Ash, I have to tell you something. Alone. Sorry Jon, girl talk." I smiled. "Non-taken." He smiled back as Ash got up to follow me. We walked outside and I bursts into a billion fangirl pieces. "Ok, I was gonna ask Ryan If we were a thing and all I got out was 'so... are we?....' And he interrupted me and said ' a thing? I sure hope so. ' and smiled at me." I squealed.
"So, is it official or no?" Ash jumped up and down. "I have no clue, I think so. I hope so. Why does he have to be so handsome and muscular!?" I asked, whining. "I don't know, but I think Jon is gonna ask me out." Ash smiled.
"Well, you have your man to deal with I have mine. OMG wait... Did I just say my man!? I don't even know if we're official even tho he wants to be... ugh" I whined.
"Chill Hannah, why don't you just ask? Or say Yes?" Ash acted cool. "Shut up! Why don't you just ask Jon?" I asked. "HE'S MAJESTIC OK!? HE NEEDS TO ASK ME." Ash yelled playfully. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Whatever, go back to him I'm going back to the office." I smiled as I waved at Ash and walked back to the office only to run into someone.
"I'm sorry! I-" I got cut off by a kiss. "Don't be sorry." Ryan smiled at me. "I love running In to you." He said. I about died and blushed.
"I'm done with work early, wanna go and play games at my place?" He asked sweetly. How can I say no? "Sure." I smiled as we walked towards the front where Ryan's parked. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at him and smiled, as he returned one.