Chapter 23: The Gentleman

SOTC: 'Moves Like Jagger' -By Maroon 5

(So, this fits half the story, or at least I think it does. Bare with me please.)

I stirred awake, I rubbed my face and groaned softly. I curled up in a ball, I'm not getting up, why the fuck should I?

I heard Ryan shuffled his way back in the bedroom. He climbed in bed, covered up and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close slowly.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Ah, you're awake! Did I wake you?" Ryan whispered in my ear.

I shook my head, "No, I woke up on my own." I smiled, closing my eyes again. "I'm exhausted though." I mumbled.

"Yea, why is that?" Ryan purred in my ear as he spoons me.

"Why don't you ask yourself that?" I said peeking out of my eye. "3 rounds Ryan! 3!" I smirked.

"Hey, you asked and begged for it, it wasn't all me." Ryan nipped my ear. I groaned and pulled the covers up to my shoulders.

"Whatever!" I whined. "When do we have to leave?" I asked.

"Not until later today, around 2-3pm." Ryan rested his chin on my shoulder. "Should I shave my face?" He asked.

"Why you asking me? It's your face." I mumbled.

"Well, I just wanted to know if you want me to or not."

I sighed and tilted my head to look at him. "Let me feel." I said. I rubbed his face, it was barely coming in. "Nah, plus you know I love it when you have scruff." I smiled.

"Mmk, then I won't." He smiled. He kissed my lips and laid down.

"I'm gonna crash for a little while longer." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Go ahead, we don't have to leave for another 6 hours." Ryan kissed my ear and tightened his grip around my waist slightly. He nuzzled his face into my neck and stayed there.

"Mmk, love you." I mumbled, slowly drifting back to sleep.

"Love you too."

-Few Hours Later-

I woke up and Ryan was still asleep, which shocks me, he usually doesn't sleep in this much, it was 11. Yet again, it was pretty late last night. I sighed happily and slowly slip out of the tight embrace Ryan had around me.

I kissed his cheek lightly and got up, I walked past the bathroom and kitchen, I was gonna pack our stuff but everything was already packed, wait a minute, it wasn't packed last night... Was it?

I shrug and decide to take a shower, I have never, in my life- taken a shower on a boat. So this is new and will be fun figuring out how it works.

I slip into the bathroom and shut the slider door quietly, trying not to wake Ryan. I turn on the shower and its fully functional, what the hell! This is amazing! If we ever decide to buy a boat I want one like this.

I slip in the shower and sigh, there's even shampoo and soap provided on this boat. This is awesome. I hear the slider door open.

"Hey," Ryan walked in. "Mind if I join?" He asked, peeping his head in the shower door.

"No, not at all." I smiled, my eye started burning, shit soap. Ryan slips in and hugs me from behind. "Morning, again." I smile.

Ryan hummed and kissed my ear down my neck. "You're so beautiful." Ryan smiled against my neck.

"Are you wanting something?" I asked, washing my body.

Ryan bit my neck lightly. "Yea, you." He purred in my ear. Oh great, here we go, round 4?