Chapter 14: Worst & Best Job's (Part 1)

SOTC: 'Radioactive' -PTX Version
(Sorry if this song really doesn't fit, I was just thinking about Ryan working hard in the heat and him hurting after a long day of work...yea... Sorry xD)

I stretched and groaned as I woke up, I was almost instantly kissed.
"Morning beautiful, what do you want for breakfast?" Ryan asked as he kissed my forehead.
I mumbled a bunch of inaudible shit that I didn't even understand, I just got as close as I could to Ryan and smiled. "I don't know, I don't care, cold cereal?" I asked.
"Sure babe, how'd you sleep?"
"Good, great." I smiled sleepily at him. "You?"
"Great, come on, we gotta get to work in 50 minutes, also gotta set all the clocks back to the time and stuffs." Ryan sighed as he got up.
I whimpered and sighed. "Alright..." I mumbled as I got up too. "I'm wearing one of your shirts tho." I looked at him dead seriously.
Ryan smiled, "Fine with me. I'm gonna go take a shower, wanna.... maybe..." he paused and smirked. "Join me?" He asked as he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Hmm..." I hummed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Alright, but it's gotta be a quick one." I whine.
"Don't worry, no sex in the shower, at least not today." Ryan chuckled as he planted a kiss on my lips and pulled away, walking to the bathroom and got in the shower.

-At Work-

"Hey, are we gonna start '7 Days To Die' part 2 Geoff?" Ryan asked, I was spinning around in my chair but stopped to look at Geoff and Ryan.
"Yea, I'll go get Jack, Gavin and Ray. Set up our equipment please." Geoff nodded, then left the room.
I stood up and decided to help Ryan set up. I walked up behind him and hugged him. "Need help?" I asked, letting go and grabbing Gavin's mic.
Ryan nodded, "Yea, thanks babe." He smiled as he set up Geoff's mic and making sure it's on and working.
A few minutes later Geoff, Gavin, Ray and Jack walked in and started joining the game.
Geoff sat down and started his capture. Everyone followed Geoff's move and started talking. Before I went to go sit down I wrapped my arms around Ryan's neck from behind and smiled as I watched him. He smiled and continued to talk.
I kissed his cheek, I was pulling away when Ryan grabbed my hand gently and turned his chair around and pulled me down into a kiss, placing his hand on my neck, tilting my head slightly so he could deepen the kiss.
Once we pulled away I smiled and pecked his lips one more time before he turned back around to start playing again.
I patted his chest lightly and then went to my desk.

-38 minutes into part 2-
-Ryan's PoV-

I started digging ahead of Geoff and sighed, "Man, this makes me still continue not to miss my job as a pool installer." I said, leaning back in my chair.
"You used to install swimming pools?" Geoff asked, I looked up at his character to see where he was.
"I did."
"You were a pool boy?"
"Uhh, no that's the people that clean the pools right?" I asked, moving behind Geoff's character and starting to dig down once more and continue against the wall around our house.
"Uh, yea have sex with the moms." Ray spoke up.
"Oh pool boy, build my pool please." Geoff changed his voice slightly.
"Yea, no one asks the person building the pool to have sex with them, doesn't happen." I said, scooting closer to my desk.
"Why would you build a pool?" Gavin asked, I swear that idiot doesn't think.
"Why would I build a pool?..." I shook my head.
"Yea, was that your job?" Gavin asked, fucking hell Gavin! I- ugh...
"Yea, that's..." I paused, "What? do you think people just do it for free?" I asked, raising my voice slightly. He's so stupid!
"Iunno, like-"
"Do you just call the pool fairy and he just shows up and puts a pool in?"
"Oh pool fairy...!" Geoff said regularly.
"Pool boy." I said gay-like.
"Did you dig a hole or something?"
Seriously Gavin?... "Yea, you dig a hole." I sighed.
"A big hole." Ray chuckled slightly.
"And you fill it with water and uh, have cocktails." Geoff said.
"Yeah." I agreed.
"What do you charge Ryan?" Gavin asked, I thought for a moment.
"Iunno, I didn't get to charge directly, I was working for somebody else." I shrug.
"I want a pool..." Gavin mumbled.
"So you're saying you miss that?" Geoff asked, confusion spreading through his words.
" 'I want a pool' " Ray repeated quietly, giggling.
I sighed, "saying that and uh, and the summer that I spent as lawn maintenance, worst job." I nodded slightly, knowing no one saw.
"My people!" Ray joked, earning a laugh from Gavin.
"So it seems like you don't like the outdoor work Ryan." Gavin said, I thought again.
"Uhh, I do not like being outdoors, especially in Georgia where it is ridiculously hot humid." I said, remembering moments when I lived there.
"Yea, I imagine that's not fun..." Jack spoke up. I totally forgot he was here! Wow!

•••
Hey MadMinions and Gavinators! This was actually given to me as an idea for a small filler chapter, everything in here about Ryan's 'pool installer' job is true, go watch '7 Days To Die' -part 2. It's 38 minutes in the video and its just amazing, I will be posting again later or later in the day. Thank you all!
Stay Mad!
-LilFree💕

That One's Mine! -Ryan Haywood Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें