Chapter 9: Geoff's Proposition.

SOTC: 'Happy' -By Pharrell Williams.

-2 Months Later-

I parked in the parking lot of the RoosterTeeth building and stared at it. 'I can't believe that I am allowed here, and that I'm dating Ryan! It seems like just yesterday I discovered Achievement Hunter and fell in love with that insane Mad King.' I thought to myself, smiling.

I sighed happily and got out and slammed my door shut, locking the car and stuffing my keys in my pocket. I walked into the building and said Morn'n to Barbara and Lindsay who were talking by the AH office.

I opened the door quietly in case they were recording, luckily they weren't. "Morning Boys!" I chirped, smiling. "Morning Hannah!" The Lads smiled waving and of course mumbling from The Gents. Ryan had his headphones on editing Game Fails while he waits for Geoff to say what they were doing today.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled off his headphones and smiled. "Morn'n Rye." I kissed his cheek. "Morn'n Babe, how are you?" Ryan asked, turning his chair around. I climbed in his lap and smiled. "Fine, and yourself?"

"I'm fine, you look beautiful." He smiled. "Aw, trying to score some points big boy?" I smirked, earning a laugh from Michael. "That's possible." Ryan said, kissing my cheek. "Yea well, you look good yourself." I smiled, intertwining our fingers together.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt your love fest but I gotta talk to you Hannah." Geoff sighed tiredly. I looked at Ryan and looked at Geoff, Ryan shrugged and I sighed getting up.

I messed up Ryan's hair before Geoff lead me out of the room. We walked outside in the sun and Geoff stopped. "Alright, we have 2 openings," Geoff paused, I gave him a puzzled look. "And since your here every fucking day," Geoff paused to smile, showing he wasn't mad about it. "We- I want to hire you AND Ash to work with us. I talked to Burnie about it and he agreed." Geoff smiled, walking into the shade. I followed and smiled, "Really?!"

"Yep, now the 2 openings are for RWBY and RvB editing and sketching, and the other one is to work for Achievement Hunter, editing, filming... You know what we fucking do." Geoff said.

"Now, you can choose where you want to work, but we kinda thought you'd choose AH and Ash would choose RWBY, RvB and other stuff like that. We saw some of her sketches and Monty loves them. So you guys are pretty much assigned that way." Geoff smiled. "I'd Love to! Does Ash know?" I asked, jumping up and down slightly.

"Nope, but since you both have been here a lot, we might as well put you to work and hire you." He paused, "So you can tell her if you want." He smiled.

"Yes! Ill tell her tonight, when do you want us to start?" I asked. "As soon as possible, like tomorrow." Geoff said. "Yes! perfect!" I chirped. "Alright, lets get back in." Geoff said patting my shoulder. I nodded and we headed back and headed for the AH Office.

Ryan was talking with Ray when he stopped to look at me. "You look happy, what's got you bouncing off the walls?" Ryan asked, smirking as he settled back down in his chair. "Mmmm... Nothing, why?" I smiled, climbing back into his lap, again. "I think it's because you...." he paused, leaning to my ear. "Got a job here." He whispered as he nibbled on it. I blushed, nodding. "How did you know?" I asked, turning to look at him. "Ehh, Geoff may have told me when I came in this morning." Ryan smirked.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Get back to work, Rye." I smirked as he turned the chair around and handed me spare headphones. "Only if you help." He smiled, I sighed and put them on and Ryan put his set on.

-Later that Day-

"Wanna come over tonight? Watch Ash's reaction to the news?" I asked Ryan as I stretched on the couch. "Sure, give me second." Ryan said shutting his equipment down. He walked up to me and held his hand out.

"Gotta take separate cars tho, I don't want to leave my car here." I said taking his hand and getting up. "Night guys! See you tomorrow!" I waved as we walked out of the building and to our cars. "Alright, I'll follow you then." Ryan pecked my lips and walked away, getting in his car and I got in mine.

A few minutes later we drive up and park in the driveway. I rush up the stairs and put the key in to unlock it when I was grabbed from behind. "Ryan!" I laughed, dropping my keys. "Thanks.." I sighed, leaning down to get them and unlocked the door after a second try.

"You're welcome." Ryan whispered as he nipped my ear. I smirked as we walked in, Ryan's arms around my waist and he kicked the door shut. I kicked off my shoes and push the against the wall by the door.

"Ash? Are you-" Ryan kisses my neck, making me stop mid-sentence. "Home?" I yelled, trying to get away from Ryan playfully as he chases after me and pulls me down on the couch. "Ryan!" I squealed as I landed beside him. "What?" He smiled, kissing my cheek.

He started to tickle me as Ash came around the corner. "Hey guys, your going to make her pee on the couch Ryan... we don't need piss on it." Ash sighed, sitting down on the love seat. Ryan stopped and wrapped his arm around me.

"Ash, I- we need to be at RoosterTeeth around uhh..." I looked at Ryan. "7:30." He whispered in my ear. "7:15ish..." I said. "Why?" Ash asked. "Because... We got offered a job there." I smiled, covering my ears waiting for her to scream. "What?" She asked, puzzled.

"Are you deff? WE got a JOB at ROOSTERTEETH. They want to hire us. Monty wants you to work with him with RWBY and RvB stuff. Sketching, editing, the usual. You'll be working with Jon." I winked. "But that's only if you want it, I accepted." I smiled.

"OF COURSE!!! DO YOU THINK IM INSANE NOT TO!?" Ash squealed.

"No! Ryan's the insane one. Anyways, they thought you'd like to work with that department and I'm working with Achievement Hunter." I smiled brightly.

-Few hours Later-

"Fuck you Hannah!" Ash yelled, throwing her controller on the ground and stomping out of the room. I laughed, "Man, sore looser hmm?" Ryan said, tiredly. "Yea, she always does that when I win." I smiled, "Well then." Ryan smiled. "Hey, I know you're getting tired, why don't you just stay here the night? You can sleep with me." I smirked.

"Oh?" Ryan kissed my neck. "I wasn't meaning in that way," I laughed. "Come on, let's go to bed." I said standing up and holding my hand out. Ryan got up and took it as we headed upstairs. "NIGHT SIS!" I yelled before I slammed my door.

I went to my dresser and got a tank top and clean bra and panties and walked back out to the bathroom. I stripped and put my hair down, combing my hand through it. I changed and walked back out, throwing my clothes in the hamper in my room.

"You're kidding me right?" Ryan asked, taking his pants off. "What?" I asked, climbing in bed. "You're trying to tease me aren't you?" Ryan climbed in beside me. "I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked and faced my back to him. "Yes you do! You know I love it when you dress like that to bed." Ryan mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"Well, I'm sorry, it's hot tonight, better get some sleep, I plan on waking up earlier than usual." I turned my head to look at Ryan as he whimpered. "Yes, I did shut you down that fast. I don't want to be late on my first day." I pecked his lips. "You know you love me." I smirked.

"Yes," he sighed. "Unfortunately I do." He smirked and laid down, pulling me close to him. "Night baby." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek and draped his arm around my waist. "Night boo, love you." I smiled, closing my eyes. "Love you too." He said pulling the covers over us.

We were soon, out cold.