Chapter 27: Q&A

-RTX, Day One-

Alright, why am I nervous about this? I shouldn't be nervous. I work for the fuckers! I work with the fuckers! Ugh... I don't feel good again.

I shook my head and smiled. I got this, I'm not sick! I'm fine! I paced back and forth backstage. Waiting to join the guys on stage.

"Hey, you nervous?"

I jumped and spun around. "Ashlynn. I fucking hate you." I growled. "Yea, we didn't get to go to RTX last year, we were just interns then. I've never been on stage before... I'm scared." I whimpered.

"Don't worry baby doll! They love you! Don't you read the fucking comments? Or am I the only one who does?" Ash asked, drinking a beer. She held it out and I denied it. I didn't want to drink before something like this.

"I do! We all do! I'm still scared though." I sighed, rubbing my face. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. "Ash get-"

"It's not Ash." Ryan purred in my ear. I looked up and Ash was gone walking away. "She saw me coming and left." He chuckled, kissing my cheek and letting go. "Nervous?"

I nodded. "Yea..." I looked at my schedule and read who was joining for the Q&A.

"Don't be, you're a natural. You'll be fine. If you need help or get stuck, I got your back."

Gavin came running up behind Ryan and jumped on his back. "And I got your back Ryan!" Gavin giggled. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Seriously Gavin, you weigh nothing." Ryan sighed as Gavin wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"We're on fuckers! Come on!" Geoff said, walking out. Ryan grabbed my hand and we walked out together.

"Onwards my faithful stead!" Gavin yelled. I rolled my eyes and giggled. I looked out at the audience and they were laughing.

"Look! We have a child!" Ryan joked. Gavin held his hands up. Ryan shrugged him off and Gavin fell on his ass.

I chuckled and held my hand out and Gavin took it an stood up. "I'm alright!" He said stumbling slightly. I shook my head and they took their seats, I sit between Ryan and Ray.

"Welcome everybody! I am estonished at how many people came to the Q&A!-" Jack started, but got interrupted.

"WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!" Ray yelled. I giggled as Ryan and I shared a mic, Gavin and Geoff shared one too.

"We are a little short on mics apparently, but we know how to share." I add in, smiling.

"To bad I have to share with this asshole..." Geoff points to Gavin, smiling. Gavin squawked and whimpered, pouting like a child. "At least I didn't fart on the Mic Gavin, Be happy." Geoff smirked, Gavin nodded and smiled.

"Alright! Let's start with a few rules," Jack started again, "We will not accept requests like signings, taking pictures etc." The crowd 'awe's'. "I'm sorry, we will get to do all that stuff later, tomorrow and the last day at RTX, so we will hopefully get to all of you during that time... If you have anything for us just give it to our Guardians and we will all get it all backstage." Jack finally stops talking and we start getting questions.

"AYE! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!" Ash cried, Running on stage. "I saw I was on this thing and I ran here. I'm exhausted already..." She smiles and sits between Michael and Ray.

"Can't we have a party without you?" I smirk.

"Be nice!" Ash growled. I held my hands up and laughed, "Anyways..." She turns her attention to our crowd.