Chapter 26: Am I Sick... or?...

(SOTC... not here again... sorry...)

-2 Weeks Later-

I felt the sudden need to throw up, I sat up quickly and pushed myself outta bed. I ran to the bathroom, flipped the light switch and somehow managed to shut the door behind me. I fell to my knees and threw up instantly, my throat and nose burned as I continued to throw my guts up. I finally managed to stop and I felt weak. I hate throwing up.

I threw up one more time before I mustered up enough strength to stand up. I stumbled my way to the sink and stood there, gripping the sink for stability. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like shit. I splashed my face with water, then dried it off and walked out. I groaned quietly as I shuffled back to bed. I climbed in and curled up as I shivered.

Ryan stirred awake. "You ok?" He asked, groggily. "You're shivering." He pulled the blankets up to our shoulders, his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to attempt to warm me. I cuddled closer to him.

"Yea, I'm ok..." I said looking at the clock, it's 3am and we have to get up in two hours to get up and start getting ready for our flight to RTX.

"Ok, just making sure." Ryan mumbled as we drifted back to sleep.

-Hour later-

I wiped my mouth, groaning with the burning sensation in my throat and nose. What the fuck is wrong with me? Do I have the flu? I stood up and grumbled and cleaned my face and brushed my teeth.

"Babe, you ok?" Ryan asked, walking in the bathroom, stretching.

"Yea, I think I'm ok..." I whimpered.

Ryan frowned slightly, he walked up to me and felt my forehead. "You feel clammy.." He said feeling my cheeks. "Do you want to skip RTX?"

My eyes widened. "No! I wouldn't miss this for the world! I've always wanted to go!" I whimpered.

"Baby, if you're sick we don't need to be traveling." Ryan said, worry seeping through his words.

"I'm fine! I'm Fine! I promise!" I smiled, I actually did feel fine. I threw up whatever was making my stomach upset.

"Alright... But if you feel bad by the time we have to leave, we're not going." Ryan kissed my cheek and left the room. I sighed and walked out, might as well stay up since we have to wake up soon.

I changed and went downstairs and grabbed some oatmeal, hoping it will coat my stomach and it won't be to heavy for whatever's wrong with me. Ryan walked in the kitchen, grabbing a bowl to make himself some oatmeal too. "Alright, so I think we should leave early so we don't hit traffic." He said sitting down.

"Alright, Well I'm ready whenever you are." I sighed, smiling.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine baby, don't worry, I think something just upset my stomach, maybe it was that damn Chinese orange chicken... The kind from Swans is better.." I said, getting up and putting my bowl in the sink.

"Maybe, I'm just making sure." He smiled at me.

-Hour later-

"Do we have everything?" I asked, putting my small suit case on the security conveyor belt.

"Yes babe, for the tenth time, we have everything." Ryan groaned playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled. I walked ahead and through security and waited by our terminal.

"Alright, are you ready?" Ryan asked as I saw the rest of the AH Crew at the security stop. I nodded and linked my arm with his as we handed the lady our tickets and boarded the plane.