Till Death (Quadrilogy)

By Dijah_Love

Five years later into the future, Simone and August are husband and wife, raising their five year old daughte... More

Till Death (Quadrilogy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (PART 1)
Chapter 60 (PART 2)
NEW CAST
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

109K 2.9K 3.4K
By Dijah_Love

I stepped into my hotel room and took a deep breath. I had just landed in Atlanta with Kelsey, and I could feel the butterflies forming already. I didn't know how August was going to react when he seen me tonight, but Im hoping that we can actually have a real conversation and cut the bullshit out for once.

I sat my bags on my bed, once I heard my phone ringing in my back pocket. I wiggled it out and smiled once I seen my mom calling. I sat down on the edge of the bed and answered.

ME: "Hello?"

MOM: "Hey baby, Today's your big day huh?"

I smiled.

ME: "Yeah, today's the day."

MOM: "Well I was calling to tell you congratuations, and that Im proud of you, I knew you would get this new boutique up and running."

ME: "Thanks mom, I'll send you pictures of it tonight."

MOM: "Good, cause Im dying to see it. Ronald says he's proud of too."

I chuckled.

ME: "Tell him I said thank you, how's Aliyah doing? Is she giving you a headache yet?"

MOM: "No, not yet. But she's good, she's always good when she's with me."

I smiled, knowing that was true.

ME: "Well thanks again for keeping her this weekend, I should be home sometime tommorow, and I'll pick Aliyah up the next day."

MOM: "Okay no problem, you sound like your in a good mood, last time we spoke at the barbeque, you seemed a little down."

I sighed.

ME: "Well things are looking up for me, and Im just excited about the opening tonight."

MOM: "Of course, but call me and tell me how it goes, Im about to make Aliyah some lunch."

I smirked.

ME: "Alright, bye mom."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

AUGUST P.O.V.

"What time we hittin the club tonight?" I chuckled as I stepped onto the stage for soundcheck.
"Right after the show." Chris chuckled. "Ight, cool." He gave me a head nod before walking out of the stadium.

"I can't believe today is the last show." I turned around to see Ryelle coming up behind me. "I know, we had a good time though." She smiled. "We did, hopefully we can do another tour together." I chuckled. "Maybe, you still coming out tonight?" She nodded her head yes.

"Yeah, Rodney and I will be at the club tonight." I smirked. "Oh yeah, I forgot he was coming out tonight, he ain't gon try nothing right?" She laughed. "No, he's not. We talked already, you scared or something?" She asked in the same tone as me.

"Hell nah, I just ain't want yo boyfriend to get his ass beat in public, you know the cameras gon be out there." She laughed and fanned me off. "Whatever, you always got jokes." She smiled at me one more time before walking off.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"So what time are we gunna go suprise August??" Kelsey asked, laying across my hotel bed. "Okay first of all, we aren't doing anything, you weren't even suppose to be coming out here with me." She fanned me off and rolled over. "Whatever, I wanted to support you at your opening tonight, and besides, it was a free trip to Atlanta."

I rolled my eyes. "Right, just be ready on time tonight, and after the opening, Im going over to his hotel room, so your on your own for the rest of the night." She nodded. "That's fine, I got some clubs I wanted to go to anyways." I frowned. "Of course, I swear you hang around Ellis way to much."

She laughed. "That's bae, but anyways, how'd you find out where he's staying??" I smirked. "I have connections, Im his wife remember?" She nodded. "True, true...so what are you gunna do? Are you gunna sneak in his hotel room like you did in that one story you told me about??" I gave her a stale face. "No." I said plainly.

"Once he leaves the club tonight, I got his bodyguard to let me know when he makes it to the hotel, and then Im gunna head over." She smirked. "Are you gunna wear something sexy?" I frowned. "No, I'll probably just go over there in my dress from the opening." She sighed. "I swear you old folks are so boring."

"Exucse me?" I asked in a chuckle. "Im not boring." She nodded. "Yes you are, I say you go over there in some lingerie, but wear a trench coat to cover it, and some heels." I placed my hand on my hip and stared at her. "This is not the movie Shaft, im not doing all that." She sucked her teeth.

"Fine, suit yourself." She got up from my bed and walked over to the door. "Im going back to my room to get ready, I'll come back once Im done." I nodded my head and watched her leave the room. Once she was gone, I turned around and made my way into the bathroom, cutting on the shower.

RYELLE P.O.V.

I pushed my shades closer to my face, as I waited with security at Rodney's portal. His plane had just landed, and I was excited to see him. I looked through the line of people coming and smiled once I seen making his way out.

"That's him." I said to my bodyguard. He nodded and made his way over to Rodney, escorting him over to me, and then leading us towards the exit or the airport. "Hey you." I smiled, grabbing his hand in the process. "Wassup."

"Im glad your finally here, I've misseed you like crazy." He nodded. "....Didn't you miss me?" He looked me up and down and let out a weird smile. "Yeah..I missed you." I nodded slowly. "...We're going to the club after the show to celebrate, your coming with me right?" He rubbed his chin and nodded. "Yeah, ight."

I wrapped my arm in his and tried to hold him close to me, but he was barely holding me back. I didn't know what was wrong with him, or why he was acting so strange, but I wasn't going to be the one to kill the mood.

All I wanted to do was have a great show tonight, and have a drama free day. Arguing or being petty with Rodney wasn't on my agenda.

**********************

SIMONE P.O.V.

I closed the clasp on the back of my earring and fluffled my hair out. I took a step back from the mirror and checked myself out one more time. "You look fine, let's go." I turned to Kelsey and sighed. "I know your only staring at yourself like this because you want to look good for August later, trust me, you look good."

I cracked a small smile. "Alright, let's go." I picked up my purse and headed towards the door with Kelsey right behind me.

********

I smiled and waved at all the cameras, as I walked inside the new boutique. I looked around in awe of everything. It was the way I imagined it to be. "Oh wow." I mumbled. I took a glass of champagne off the tray that a man was walking around with and continued to check the place out.

"Wow Simi, this really came together nicely." I nodded my head in agreement. "There you are." I turned around to see Tisha standing behind me. "We've been waiting for you to arrive, what do you think of the place?" I sipped my champagne and nodded.

"It's amazing, you guys did a great job." I looked around at all the other people who were coming in and checking the place out. "Now." Tisha started. "We don't have alot of clothes out tonight, but we should be fully stocked by next week." I nodded. "Okay, good."

"I'll give you a chance to look around, but when your ready, come find me, you have some documents to sign." I nodded my head and smiled at her. "Okay, thank you." She smiled at Kelsey and I before walking away.

RYELLE P.O.V.

"Cheers to an amazing tour!!" I lifted my shot glass up with everyone else's and touched glasses. I cheered along with everyone else and then downed my shot. "Who's up for another round???" Everyone cheered, causing me to laugh. I looked over at Rodney who had been dead quiet for the whole night. He hasn't to much to me or anypne else for that matter. I could tell something was on his mind, but he wasn't speaking on it.

I nudged his side and smiled. "Hey." He looked up from his glass, giving me his attention. "You alright?" He nodded. "..Im straight." I frowned, knowing he was lying. "What's wrong? You've been acting strange since you got off the plane." He took a sip of his drink and sat back in his seat.

"Im straight Ry." I sighed. "What's bothering you baby? I know you, and I know when something is wrong." He paused for a second and stared at me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. "....Im good."

I held out my hand and stood up from my seat. "Dance with me." He frowned. "Ion dance." He folded his arms across his chest and gave me a stale look. I uncrossed his arms and pulled him out of his seat. "Well your dancing tonight." I turned around and placed his hands on my waist, beginning to dance up on him.

I could tell by how he was holding me that he was really interested, but I had to do something to get him out of the mood he was in.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"How does your husband feel about you opening up a brand new boutique?" I plastered a fake smile on my face, while I was being interviewed by Bossip. "He's super supportive, Im sure if he didn't have a show tonight, he would be right by my side." The lady nodded. "That's good to hear, espcially after all these crazy rumours going on with him and his tourmate Ryelle Sims."

I nodded my head, trying to be as nice as possible. "Yeah, but that's why their called rumors." She smirked. "Exactly, well thank you so uch for your time, I wish you and boutique the best of luck." I smiled.

"Thank you, and thank you guys for coming." Once the camera cut off, I handed the lady the mic and walked off. This was my third interview of the night, and each one I've done so far Ryelle's name had to be brought up.

"Your boutique looks great, congratulations."I smiled at a customer and nodded. "Thank you."

"Mrs.Alsina, can we get you over here for interview?" I tooka deep breath and put my fake smile back on my face. "Yes, of course."

RYELLE P.O.V.

"You were amazing tonight, great way to end the show." "Thank you." I smiled at the reporter kept walking with Rodney. "Can we get out this club now?" I looked up at his face that still looked slightly upset. "...Yeah sure, is there somewhere you wanna go?" He looked me up and down and nodded. "Your hotel room." I smirked. "Alright, let's go." He grabbed my arm and led me out of the club. I smiled at the people we passed, trying to make it less akward as possible.

I didn't know why he was man handiling me the way he was, but I knew it had to do with those pictures that came out the other day.

Before I could even finish my sentence, a rush of pain shot through my face. I quickly put my hand up to my face and held it. "Oh my god!!" I yelled. I removed my hand and stared down at it, to see it bloody red. "I told you to stay away from that nigga." Rodney said, with both of his fists clenched.

"You hit me." I looked up at him, and then looked back down at my bloody hand. I could feel the blood dripping from my nose, down my mouth and chin. My eyes started to sting, and my vision became blurry. "You damn right I hit you." He started. "You keep disobeying me, so I have to teach yo ass a lesson." I opened my mouth to speak, but he grabbed a hold of my hair, and swung me into the wall.

"Shut up!! Im tired of hearing yo shit!!" He yelled. "You keep on embarrasing me in these streets, do you know how it feels for all my niggas to be coming to be about the shit they see you doin on TV????" I was silent, trying to hold back my tears. "I told you to stay away from that nigga and you keep tryna play me!!" I closed my eyes once I caught a glimpse of his fist flying into my face. I held my arms up, blocking his blows, but it was no use. He kept beating on my body, taking out all his anger.

SIMONE P.O.V.

My phone vibrated in my hand, causing me to look down at it. I smiled slightly once I seen it was a text from Augusts' new bodyguard.

JEFF(11:25PM)-He's at the hotel. Room 308.

I closed the message and turned around to Kelsey. "Alright, Im heading out." I pulled my keys out my purse and took a deep breath. "Do you need me to drop you off to the club or something?" Kelsey shook her head no. "No, I can get around on my own." I frowned. "And how is that? We only got one rental car." She smirked. "No, you only got one rental car, I called in for mine before we left the hotel." I chuckled.

"And where is it?" She looked down at her watch and then back up at me. "I paid them extra to drop it off for me, so it should be here any minute now." I shook my head. "Alright, well I'll see you either later tonight or tommorow morning." She lifted a brow.

"Knowing you and August, I won't be seeing you until tommorow morning." I sucked my teeth. "Whatever, Im just going to talk to him." "Uh huh, that's what you say now." She smiled at me before walking off.

I chuckled and turned around, making my way over to the door. I said my goodbyes to the few people that were still here and left. As I walked over to the car, I could feel my nerves setting in. I didn't know exactly why I was nervous, but for some reason August always had this effect on me. I slid into the driver seat and started up the car.

AUGUST P.O.V.

I pulled my shirt over my head as I switched on my lamp light. I pulled off chains and sat them on the table. I walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers, about to get in bed, when I heard rapid knocking at the door.

I frowned and made my way over to the door. I looked through the peep hole and seen Ryelle holding her face, crying. I undid the locks and swung the door open, wondering what was wrong with her. "Oh shit." I mumbled. "What happened?" I moved her hand away from her face and my eyes widened when I seen her light bruises and bloddy nose.

She started to cry harder once she seen my reaction. "Rodney beat me." She wiped her face, that had her smeared makeup all over it. "He beat you?! The fuck you mean he beat you??" She wiped her face again, trying to gain composure. "He flipped out on me in my hotel room and started to beat my ass, then once he was finished he left." I sighed.

"And you ain't tell nobody? You ain't let the police know this nigga put hands on you??" She shook her head no. "No, I just was thinking about getting away from him, I don't know where to go, I can't go back to my hotel room, and I can't get get another with my name..I don't know what to do." Her voice began to crack, as she slightly began to shake. "Did anybody see you come up here?? How'd you get up to my room?" She let out a small shaky breath. "I went straight to the elevators and came up here, Im sorry, I just didn't know where to go." I sighed.

"Come inside." I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside of my room. She sat on the edge of the bed, bawling her eyes out. "Let me get some tissue for your nose." I turned around and walked into the bathroom, grabbing as much tissue as I could off the roll. "Here." She lifted up her shaky hand and began to wipe her nose and face.

 "Are you in pain? Do you need to go to thehospital?" She shook her head no. "My body hurts a little, but Im fine..I don't want anyone to see me like this, I can't go out there with all media being around tonight." I sighed.

"...Alright, do you have any idea where Rodney went?" She shook her head no. "Are you sure he didn't follow you?" She nodded her head yes. "Im sure, he's car was gone by the time I got outside and started running." I sighed and ran a hand down my face, not believing this was happening.

"I don't know what to do August, Im to scared to go back and get my things, I didn't even grab my phone or anything." I nodded. "Okay look." I started. "You can stay here in this room and I'll get myself another room, they'll both be under my name so Rodney won't know your here." She wiped the few tears that were rolling down her cheek and nodded.

"I'll come check on you in the morning and we can go from there." She nodded. "Thank you." She said in between sniffles. "....Im gunna go clean myself up." She stood up from the edge of the bed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself.

I let out a deep sigh and walked into the closet, gathering my bags.

SIMONE P.O.V.

I straightned out my dress as I stepped out the car. This was the moment I had been waiting all day for, I finally was putting my pride aside and being the bigger person. Even though I knew we had some things to work on, I knew we both still missed one another.

I hit the locks and made my way into the hotel. I passed the front desk and made my way over to the double elevators. I pushed the up buttona and waited for the doors to open. Once I heard the ding, I stepped onto the elevator and pushed the button for the third floor.

I leaned back into the wall, trying to calm myself down. I could feel the butterflies forming, with every floor the elevator went up. I reached into my purse and pulled out my compact mirror, fixing my hair and lipstick. "This is it Simone, handle your business." I said to myself. I dropped my mirror back in my purse, and stepped off the elevator once the doors opened.

I stepped into the hallway and began to walk down, reading all the numbers by the door as I went by. "305...306....307...308." I stopped directly infront of his door and took a deep breath. I pushed my hair over my shoulders and knocked twice.

I stood there for a few seconds, waiting for the locks to click. Once they did, I stood up straight, waiting for the door to open. "Simone?" August asked through the semi-open door. "Hey." I smiled, still feeling slightly nervous.

"I didn't wake you up did I?" I asked motioning to his shirtless body. He shook his head no. "Nah." He looked back into the room, and then back at me. "What you doing here? In Atlanta I mean." I smiled. "Oh um, I had the grand opening of the new boutique earlier tonight...and I wanted to see you." Both of his brows lifted up.

"Really?" I nodded. "Yeah I wanted to talk, like really talk, no arguing and no drama." He nodded slowly. "......So can I come inside?" I asked peeking over his shoulder and into his room. He looked back into the room and shook his head.

"Look before you come in here, I need to tell you something." I frowned. "Tell me what??" He opened his mouth to speak, but the sound of Ryelle's voice stopped him. "Do you have a tshirt I can borrow, I don't want to sleep in this clothes." I frowned and looked up at him.

"Is Ryelle in there?" He nodded his head yes. "Yes, but-" I reached passed him and pushed open the door, sending it flying back into the wall. All my breath escaped my body once I seen Ryelle standing there with her shirt unbuttoned.

I felt August grab my arm, trying to turn me around, but I snatched myself out of his grasp. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Is this what you wanted to tell me??? That your fucking her?!" I yelled again. "No, it's not even like that I-"

I turned around, not even wanting to hear him, and went charging towards Ryelle. "You homewrecking ass hoe!!" I yelled. I tackled her to the ground and immediately started to punch her repeatedly. I felt Augusts' arms lift me up and pull me back up on my feet, leaving Ryelle on the ground. I turned around and started to hit him just as hard.

"Calm down!!" He yelled, trying to block my blows. "Fuck you August!!! I swear Im sick of your shit!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I pushed him with full force back into the wall, before storming out of his room, making my way back down the hallway to the elevator.

I pushed the button to go back down, as he called after me. Once I seen him making his way down the hallway calling my name, I began to push the button as fast I could for the elevator to open. "Simone wait!" He ran down the hallway and grabbed my arm. "Don't touch me!! I hate you!!" He gripped both of my arms and pushed my up agaisnt the wall. "Calm down, just let me talk to you."

"No!!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. I wiggled myself out of his grasp, while he tried to restrain me, but it was no use. I turned around and made my way down the other side of the hallway, passing by everyone who had there head poked out of the door, wondering what all the noise was. I pushed open the door with full force, and took the stairs down to the main lobby.

I wiped my face as I sped walked out of the hotel, getting stares from every direction as I made my way towards the door. I reached into my purse and pulled out the car key. I slipped the key into the lock, when I heard Augusts' voice behind me.

"Baby wait.." I could tell he was out of breath from the way he sounded. I opened up the door and sat down in the drivers seat, slipping the key in the ignition. I put my hand on the door handle, about to close the door, when he grabbed the top of the car door, and held it back.

"Simone, listen to me, nothing happened." I wiped my face and pulled on the door. "Let the damn door go August." He shook his head. "No, I swear I ain't do anything with Ryelle." I pulled on the door, causing it to slightly slip from his grasp. "Let the door go August, or I will shut your goddamn fingers in it." He sighed and let go of the door, but stepped in between the empty space of the car door and me.

"Im not sleeping with Ryelle." I wiped my eyes again and shook my head, not believing him. "Go to hell, and get out of my face." I lifted up my shaky hands and pulled my ring off my finger.

"You want your seperation? Well you just got it." I threw the ring out the door and pushed him back so I could close it. I started up the car and back out not looking at him once.

********

I rushed inside my hotel room, as I cried my eyes out. I sat on the edge of the bed and dropped my head in my hands, crying even harder than before. All of a sudden, I felt a muffed vibration on the side of my thigh, where my purse was.

I wiped my eyes and reached into my bag, pulling out my phone. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down once I seen Kelsey calling.

ME: "Hello?"

KELSEY: "Are you here at the hotel???"

I frowned once I heard the seriousness in her voice.

ME: "I just got back, is something wrong?"

KELSEY: "Yeah, what the hell happened tonight?!!?, turn on the TV, go to E! news!

I balanced my phone on my shoulder as I reached over and grabbed the remote. I turned on the TV and clicked through all the channels until I got to the right one.

"R&B Singer Ryelle Sims has been transported to Atlanta Medical Center. She was badly bruised, bloody, and unconcious upon her arrival, when her tourmate August Alsina, and her team dropped her off about twenty minutes ago."

I held my hand over my mouth in shock.

 "Acorrding to Alsina and Sims Camp,Ryelle's boyfriend of a few years, had beaten her tonight in her hotel room. But we also know that Sims was earlier involved in a scuffle with Alsina's wife Simone, according to a few eye witnesses. Alsina's wife showed up to his hotel room to find Ryelle with him.The witnesses say they heard screaming, and some tumbling going on, until the couple made their way into the hotel's hallway to argue and physically fight some more."

"Oh my god." I mumbled. I dropped the phone on the bed and focused on the TV.

 "We don't know all the details as of yet, or which story is true or not, but with all the drama unfolding tonight, and no trace of a abusive boyfriend, all fingers are pointing to Alsina's wife. We'll be back with more soon."

I picked my phone back up to speak to Kelsey, but I stopped once I heard a loud knock at my door. I wiped my face and walked over to the door and swung it open. My eyes widened once I seen two police men standing there. "Mrs.Alsina correct?" I nodded. "Yes?"

"We need you to come down to the station for questioning." I frowned. "Questioning?" "Ryelle Sims has been attacked tonight, and we need you to answer some questions." They stepped to the side to motioned for me to step out of the room. I slowly stepped out of the room and followed them out of the hotel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ryelle in the Multimedia.

Vote/Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 14.8K 38
Dalannie Wilson is a 17 yr old who lives in Atlanta Georgia with her abbusive Father Jason . Jason started abbusin Dalannie when her mother died 2yea...
1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
672K 15.2K 74
Thug Love, Violence, Romance, Drama,
86K 2.4K 28
Mia Sanders wants to end her life on her eighteenth birthday - the day that started the hell she's been living in. But before she takes her life, she...