Chapter 9

I pushed my shades closer to my face as I stepped out of my escalade. I didn't know why the paparazzi were crowded around the entrance of my shop, but I was already annoyed. Brutus walked infront of me and made everyone back up so I could enter the shop safely.

Once I made it inside I took a sigh of relief and sat my shades on the top of my head. "Thanks Brutus, I'll see you later." He smiled and gave me a head nod before leaving. "Damn sus, why all these cameras outside the shop today?" I sighed and sat my bag on the counter. "I haveno clue, just ignore them."

I walked around the counter and tried to ignore the constant flashing I heard, as well as all the muffled questions I could barely understand. "Turn on the TV please, that flashing is giving me a headache." Kerri nodded and turned on the small TV we had in the corner ceiling on the shop.

"Oh look, August is on E! news, you want me to turn it up?" I looked up an smiled once I seen the photo of August. "No, there probably just talking about his tour." Kerri nodded. "Probably."

"Or not, y'all look!!" Ellis tapped me on the shoulder, and pointed up to the TV. I placed my and on my hip and frowned once I seen the picture of Ryelle and August leaving a restuarant. "Turn it up!!" Ellis yelled.

I snatched the remote out of Kerri's hands and turned up the volume as quickly as I could. "R&B singer August Alsina and his tourmate Ryelle Sims, were spotted having dinner together last night at The Orchid. Paparazzi has photos of the pair entering and exiting the restuarant as well as August helping her into his car before driving off together."

"Oh shit." Ellis mumbled behind me. "Alsina's wife of five years, Simone Alsina, hasn't been spotted anywhere around him since his tour began a little over a month ago, we don't know what this means exactly, but we're betting that their relationship is currently on the rocks." I hit the mute button and turned around shaply.

"What the hell is this?" I asked loudly. Ellis and Kerri were both silent. "Why the fuck is he going to dinner with this little girl?" They both looked away from me, not wanting to make eye contact with me. "Excuse me y'all." I dropped the remote on the counter and made my way into my office.

AUGUST P.O.V.

I sat up from my bed once I heard a knock at my hotel door. I sighed and unlocked the door and frowned once I seen Chris standing there. "Wassup?" He stepped into my room and closed the door behind him. "You seen the news today?" I scratched the back of my head and shrugged. "Nah, why?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"You been on the internet at all?" I shook my head. "Nah, is something goin on??" He folded his arms across his chest. "You tell me." I sucked my teeth and sat down on the edge of my bed. "Cut the bullshit, wassup?" He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and tossed it in my lap.

I brought it up to eye level to see a story published my MTO. These niggas ain't loyal: MARRIED R&B singer August Alsina is reportedly messing around with new R&B singer Ryelle Sims (Receipts inside). I frowned and scrolled down to see pictures of Ryelle and I from the other night.

 Last night, August and Ryelle were spotted out having dinner together after their concert in Ohio. They arrived in seperate cars, but left the resturant together. if they were trying to stay lowkey, they definetly failed by leaving together.

"So you went out with her?" I looked up to see Chris staring me in the face. "Yeah we went out, but not like that." I handed him his phone and sighed. "This shit is bad Aug, we got papparazzi all outside the hotel right now, all because of these stories." I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"I don't even know how we gon fix this, and Im pretty sure Simone has heard about this by now." "Fuck." I mumbled. I was just about to speak when my phone vibrated beside me. I picked it up and sighed.