Chapter 53

"You working today?" I slipped on my maxi dress and stepped inside the bathroom, where August was showering. "Nah, I have plans already though." I walked over to my sink and grabbed my toothbrush. "Oh, can I ask what your doing?" I picked up the toothpaste and squeezed some on my toothbrush.

"Yeah, me and AJ are gunna go fishing." I turned towards the shower door in shock. "Really?" "Yeah, we probably gon be gone for the whoe day, so you and Aliyah don't gotta wait up for us." I smirked and stuck my toothbrush in my mouth. "Well Im glad your going out and spending some time with him, what brought this on??"

He sighed."Yesterday after he had that asthma attack, it had me thinking about how short life is, and for us to be walking around here ignoring one another wasting time ain't the move." I slightly chuckled. "That's good."

"Yeah, and when I was pushing him on the swings yesterday, he saw a man with a fishing rod and said how he always wanted to go fishing, so I thought today would be a good day for that." I nodded to myself.

"Well alright....you guys have fun....and be safe." I turned back to the mirror and started brushing my teeth.

**************

"I guess it's just us girls today." I pulled Aliyah out of bed and placed her on my hip. "You wanna do some shopping today?" She nodded. "Sure, why isn't daddy coming?" I pulled open her closet door and sighed.

"He has plans with AJ today, so that's why we have plans today too." She nodded slowly. "Do you wanna wear a dress or pants?" She looked down at what I was wearing and smiled. "I wanna wear a dress so we can be twins!" I chuckled. "Okay."

"Can't daddy and AJ just come with us?" I pulled one of her dresses out of her closet and turned around to her. "No, they're gunna do some boy stuff today, and they want to spend some time together too."

She frowned. "So daddy doesn't wanna spend time with me?" I sighed and shook my head. "No baby, that's not what I meant." I closed her closet door and handed her her dress.

"Remember how we told you that daddy is also AJ's dad?" She nodded. "Well just like daddy spends alone time with you, he wants to spend alone time with AJ too, you like alone time with daddy right?" She nodded. "Yeah."

"Im sure AJ would like it too, it's only fair to give him time with daddy." She huffed before nodding again. "Okay fine." I smirked. "Alright, Iet's go start your bath."

***********

AUGUST P.O.V.

"Did you put the cooler in the car?" I nodded my head yes, as I made sure AJ's seatbelt was buckled. "Yeah, I got everything." He nodded. I shut his door and walked around to the driver seat, sliding in.

"You wanna listen to somethin on the ride?" I buckled my seatbelt and looked up at AJ through the mirror. "Yeah sure.....you have any music?" I nodded. "Yeah." I reached down into the door pulling out a s tack of CD's. "Here you can pick." I reached behind me and handed him the stack of CD's.

"Some of these are girly CD's." I chuckled. "Yeah, those are Simone's." He nodded. "I wanna listen to this one." He pulled a CD out and handed it to me. I grabbed it from him and smirked once I seen it was my CD.

"This is what you want to listen too?" He nodded. "I never heard any of your music before." nodded. "Ight well in that case, leme put this in real quick." He smiled as I pushed my CD into the player.

Once the music started, I started up the car and backed out of the gates, taking off down the street.

SIMONE P.O.V.