Chapter 15

3 DAYS LATER-SIMONE P.O.V.

"You ready to get yo back broke in tonight?" Ellis asked with a smile. I chuckled. "Im more than ready, this is one thing I hate about August being on tour, holding out for him is torture." Elliss laughed. "Chile, I bet it is, what about you Sahara? I know you and Jason gon be knockin boots tonight."

She frowned. "Okay first of all, I got a man so you should be calling yourself Sahara." I laughed. "Damn, she got you E." He fanned her off. "I got me a man for tonight, all you had to do was answer the question, but you had to be all extra." She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, where's Aliyah going tonight? Since you and Aug will be busy." I smirked.

"My mom's picking her up after school, so Im free for the rest of the weekend." Ellis nodded. "Alright, don't forget to record tonight, you know I wanna see it." Kerri smackd the back of Ellis' head and rolled her eyes. "Your so damn nasty."

"Now see, I should beat yo ass for touching me, but I won't let you spend your Valentine's day in the hospital." She fanned him off. "Anyways." Ellis started. "Have you talked to my hubby since y'all's little arguement the other night?." I frowned, wondering how he knew about that.

"No...everytime I call he's been too busy to talk." Ellis lifted a brow. "Too busy?? What's more important than you?" I sighed. "Nothing, but he's working, and I get it." Ellis sucked his teeth. "Have you talked to him today?" I shook my head. "No..."

"Wait, he hasn't called to tell you Happy Valentine's day??" I shook my head no. Ellis smacked his lips together. "Call him now." I frowned. "For what?"

"To see what the hell he's doing, ain't no reason why he hasn't called and told his wife Happy Valentine's day." I sighed. "I don't know E."

"Well I do know, and I think you should call him." I turned to Kerri and sighed. "What do you think?" She bit down on her bottom lip before speaking. "I agree with Ellis." She started. "Don't you think it's strange that he hasn't called?" I was silent.

"And doesn't he always send you flowers on Valentine's Day?" I nodded slowly. "Did he do it this time??" I shook my head no. "Alright then, call his ass." Ellis reached into my bagand pulled out my phone. I took a deep breath and dialed his number.

AUGUST P.O.V.

"What about this one?" Ryelle leaned over the counter and followed my fingers to the band I was pointing too."Mmmm it's okay, you can do better." I chuckled. I was just about to speak, when my phone rang in my hand. I looked down at it and smiled once I seen Simone calling me. "That's her."

Ryelle chuckled. "Aw, aren't you gunna answer?" I shook my head no and hit the ignore button. "Nah, this is all apart of the suprise, remember?" She nodded. "Oh right right." I turned back to the glass and pointed to another one. "Ight, what about this one?" She leaned into the glass and looked at it carefully. "Not enough diamonds." I sighed. "Damn, you ain't making this any easier." She smirked.

"Well don't you want the best for your her?" I nodded. "Okay then, so you should be thanking me, Im a woman and I know what we would like." I smirked. "True, I guess I should thank you for helping me out." She smiled and held her hand up to her ear, waiting for me to say it.

"I said I guess." She sucked her teeth and smacked my shoulder. "Whatever, let's just get back to looking." I smiled at her before showing her my next choice.

"I think she'll like this one." I tapped the glass, making sure she was looking at the correct band. Automatically her face lit up. "That's the one." I smirked, knowing it was. "I thought so." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah sure."

"So are you gunna get-" Her sentence was interrupted from the sound of her phone ringing. She reached inside her bag and smiled. "It's Rodney, hold on." I nodded and turned away from her. "I'll take this one." I said to the woman across the glass. I watched her pull out the band and wrap it up for me.

"I have to go." I turned around once I heard Ryelle's voice. "Rodney's plane just landed and I wanna pick him up from the airport." I smirked. "Ight, I'll see you tonight then." She nodded. "Okay."

SIMONE P.O.V.

"Damn, that nigga didn't even answer." Ellis said while shaking his head. Kerri sighed. "...Well...Im sure there's a reason why he hasn't answered...or called yet." Ellis sucked his teeth. "You better hope his ass just ain't forgotten." I frowned. "No, I don't think he would forget today, I mean there's no way he could. Ellis nodded. "Mhm, we'll see."

***********

I pulled into my mom's driveway and hit the locks. I stepped out of the car and opened the backseat door open, helping Aliyah out of the car. "You be a good girl for grandma alright?" She nodded and quickly gave me a hug. I pulled her bag out of the backseat and handed it to her.

We walked up to the door and knocked. I smiled once she answered the door. "Hey mom." I pulled her into a tight hug and held her for a few seconds. "Is that my Li-Li?" She asked with a smile. She scooped her off the ground and placed kisses all over her face. "I haven't seen you in forever grandma." She chuckled. "I know, I was excited to hear you were spending the weekend with me."

She chuckled. "Me too." I kissed Aliyah's forehead and smiled. "Alright, Im gunna go, you be a good and I'll be here to pick you up Sunday morning." She nodded. "Okay."

"I made you some cookies." She placed Aliyah to the ground and she raced off into the house. "Thanks for keeping her, I know you and Ronald probably had some plans this weekend." She shook her head. "No, we didn't, and I wouldn't dare pass up some time with my grandbaby." I smiled. "Okay well, I'll see you later." She nodded and watched me walk off to my car.

***************

I pulled my fishnet stockings up my legs and fluffled my hair out in the mirror. It was already 11:15 and I knew August always liked to pop up around 11:30. I strapped up my heels and walked into the bathroom and put the finishing touches on my makeup.

I turned on some slow music and spread the rose petals I had all over the bed and the floor.I sat out the handcuffs and whips across the bed and poured two glasses of champagne.

I lit the candles I had placed all over the bedroom and looked around once I was finished. "I hope he like this." I said lowly. I grabbed my phone and layed down on the bed. I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach as I watched the time tick away.

Just then my phone vibrated in my hand, causing me to jump a little. I looked down at the screen and smirked once I seen Ellis calling me.

ME: "Hello?"

ELLIS: "You got the camera set up sus?"

I chuckled and sucked my teeth.

ME: "Im not recording August and I for your nasty ass, is that what you called me for?"

ELLIS: "Duh, you know me."

I shook my head.

ME: "Shouldn't you be out with one of boo things right now?"

ELLIS: "Im waiting for him to pick me up, I had to check in with you real quick, but since you ain't recording it, have fun tonight."

I smirked.

ME: "I will, and you do the same....and use a condom."

ELLIS: "Don't be using my sayings, and y'all be the one's forgetting to use it."

I laughed.

ME: "Whatever. Bye E."

I hung up my phone and took a deep breath. I bit down on my bottom lip and dialed Augusts' number. I threw my head back on my pillow and waited for him to answer.

I frowned once his phone went to voicemail. I ended the call and placed my phone beside me. "Guess I'll just wait then." I said lowly. I closed my eyes and listened to the music playing in the background.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll be doing a Q&A with the next chapter, just letting y'all know.

Vote/Comment!!