Chapter 26

I stepped into my hotel room and took a deep breath. I had just landed in Atlanta with Kelsey, and I could feel the butterflies forming already. I didn't know how August was going to react when he seen me tonight, but Im hoping that we can actually have a real conversation and cut the bullshit out for once.

I sat my bags on my bed, once I heard my phone ringing in my back pocket. I wiggled it out and smiled once I seen my mom calling. I sat down on the edge of the bed and answered.

ME: "Hello?"

MOM: "Hey baby, Today's your big day huh?"

I smiled.

ME: "Yeah, today's the day."

MOM: "Well I was calling to tell you congratuations, and that Im proud of you, I knew you would get this new boutique up and running."

ME: "Thanks mom, I'll send you pictures of it tonight."

MOM: "Good, cause Im dying to see it. Ronald says he's proud of too."

I chuckled.

ME: "Tell him I said thank you, how's Aliyah doing? Is she giving you a headache yet?"

MOM: "No, not yet. But she's good, she's always good when she's with me."

I smiled, knowing that was true.

ME: "Well thanks again for keeping her this weekend, I should be home sometime tommorow, and I'll pick Aliyah up the next day."

MOM: "Okay no problem, you sound like your in a good mood, last time we spoke at the barbeque, you seemed a little down."

I sighed.

ME: "Well things are looking up for me, and Im just excited about the opening tonight."

MOM: "Of course, but call me and tell me how it goes, Im about to make Aliyah some lunch."

I smirked.

ME: "Alright, bye mom."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

AUGUST P.O.V.

"What time we hittin the club tonight?" I chuckled as I stepped onto the stage for soundcheck.
"Right after the show." Chris chuckled. "Ight, cool." He gave me a head nod before walking out of the stadium.

"I can't believe today is the last show." I turned around to see Ryelle coming up behind me. "I know, we had a good time though." She smiled. "We did, hopefully we can do another tour together." I chuckled. "Maybe, you still coming out tonight?" She nodded her head yes.

"Yeah, Rodney and I will be at the club tonight." I smirked. "Oh yeah, I forgot he was coming out tonight, he ain't gon try nothing right?" She laughed. "No, he's not. We talked already, you scared or something?" She asked in the same tone as me.

"Hell nah, I just ain't want yo boyfriend to get his ass beat in public, you know the cameras gon be out there." She laughed and fanned me off. "Whatever, you always got jokes." She smiled at me one more time before walking off.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"So what time are we gunna go suprise August??" Kelsey asked, laying across my hotel bed. "Okay first of all, we aren't doing anything, you weren't even suppose to be coming out here with me." She fanned me off and rolled over. "Whatever, I wanted to support you at your opening tonight, and besides, it was a free trip to Atlanta."

I rolled my eyes. "Right, just be ready on time tonight, and after the opening, Im going over to his hotel room, so your on your own for the rest of the night." She nodded. "That's fine, I got some clubs I wanted to go to anyways." I frowned. "Of course, I swear you hang around Ellis way to much."