Chapter 27

SIMONE P.O.V.

I stood up from then bench I was sitting on when I seen the officer unlocking my cell door. "Come with me." He instructed. I walked over to him as he grabbed my arm and led me down the hallway, passing all the other cells of people. "Where are we going?" He ignored me and kept his firm grip on my arm, leading me out of he cell rooms.

I could see Kelsey sitting on one of the benches, waiting for them to let me go. He pulled me into a room and cut on the lights. "Take a seat ma'am." He pointed to the chair he wanted me to sit in and I followed his instructions. Just then another man with a badge stepped inside the room and sat across from me.

"Mrs.Alsina correct?" I nodded my head. "Yes, that's me." He scooted his chair in and sighed. "How do you know Ryelle Sims?" I frowned. "She's my husband's tourmate.." He nodded. "Your husband, the singer right?" I nodded my head yes. "Yes."

"Was there ever a issue between the two of you in the past?" I frowned. "Excuse me?" He sighed. "Have you and Ms.Sims ever had any problems with one another in the past?" I paused before slighly noddidng my head. "We have...but what does that have to do with anything?"

"We're trying to figure out what caused you to attack and brutally beat Ms.Sims the way you did last night, so I need you to be cooperative with me." I sighed. "But I didn't beat her up like that!"

"I need you to calm down and answer my questions, can you do that please?" I sighed and sat back in my seat. nodding my head in the process.

AUGUST P.O.V.

I carefully stepped inside Ryelle's hospital room and closed the door behind me. She looked up from her tray of food and smiled at me. "Hey." I let out a weak smile. "Hey...how you feelin?" She slightly shrugged. "Im good, Im still a little sore, but Im fine for the most part." I took a seat beside her bed and sighed. "Im sorry about last night, you didn't deserve to get attacked like that."

She smirked. "I know, I mean, I know what it looked like, and why she would charge at me like that, but it's cool." I shook my head. "Nah, it ain't cool, I wanna apologize on the behalf of her, cause she was trippin." She nodded. "Okay...well thanks....have you spoken to her yet?"

I shook my head no. "Nah, I've been callling her since she drove off last night, but she ain't taking none of my calls." Ryelle sighed. "Damn, did you atleast get a chance to explain?" "Nope, she wasn't tryna hear me out as always, and she threw her ring at me." Ryelle's eyes widened. "What? She threw the ring? What does that mean?" I shrugged. "I don't know if she was just mad and that's why she threw it or she's done." Ryelle shook her head. "...Im sorry Aug."

I nodded. "Ion wanna talk about that right now." I leaned back in my seat and looked at her. "So, has the police came by here yet?" She shook her head no. "No, my doctor told me they should be here soon though." I opened my mouth to speak, but a knock at the door stopped me.

"Ms.Sims?" Ryelle sat up in bed and took a deep breath. "Come in." We both focused our attention on the door, to see two police officers stepping inside. "Goodmorning." Ryelle smiled. "Goodmorning." They closed the door behind themselves and stood at the foot of her hospital bed.

"We hope your feeling better Ms.Sims, me and my partner here came wanted to ask you a few questions about you being attacked last night." She nodded her head, waiting for them to continue. "Now we already got a hold of Mrs.Alsina, and she's been in her holding cell waiting to get questioned but-"

"My wife is in jail??" i asked sitting up in my seat. They looked over at me and nodded they're head yes. "Yes, we apprehended her last night at her hotel room. Once Ms.Sims was transported here to the hospital, we went back to the hotel and watched the security footage and talked to a few of the guests, all of them were witnesses to Mrs.Alsina charging into your room and then getting into a little scuffle with you sir."