Broken Heart! Shota Aizawa x...

By KatleyMor

"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Q... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
🍋14🍋
🍋15🍋
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

21

2.5K 91 18
By KatleyMor

Waking up the next morning you felt the arms still holding you close as if you would break if he let go. 

"Morning, Shosho." snuggling your face into the chiselled chest of the man who drew you even closer to him.

"Morning (f/n). You ok?" he mumbled sleepily into your hair taking in your scent, not truly convinced that this wasn't all in his head.

"Yes, thank you." angling your face to look up into his. "Are you ok? I shou..." before you can finish his dry lips are on your slightly parted ones. It was a short kiss as he pulled away.

"We're a team, Mrs Aizawa." smiling as he began stroking your face before you both took full advantage of the kids still not being awake, and two became one. 

After that, the two of you seemed even closer to anyone that knew the two of you, for the rest of the week it wasn't unnoticed the way you'd steal kisses when you thought no one was looking and holding hands when watching the kids' practice sessions.

It was fun spending time with the class, but also getting quality time with just you and your new husband. Unfortunately, there were times you had to work, so they would either be left to their own devices or someone else from your agency was looking after them.

Over the week it became very clear that Shota wanted you to go back to Japan with him, to move in together so you could work out what to do together. He didn't like the idea of leaving you in the States, especially after the League of Villains had clearly marked you a target. However, you convinced him you would be fine, but you had also been in discussions with the Japanese hero agencies about opening a branch back near U.A.

The plan was for Seb to run the agency in LA and liaise with you in Japan. Since he could portals the idea was for him to come to a location and spend time there so that he could then portal from the States and Japan. To say he was other the moon that you trusted him, to be your partner, as he was becoming a full Pro was an understatement.

At the end of the day, even though you and he had sexual relations in the past you were like family. The two of you would do anything for the other and would never betray each other's trust no matter what situation you were in. That included him not informing your husband of your plan to move back to your home in Japan so that the two of you could be close to each other after being apart for too long. It was also so that you could have a family, whether that be through successful treatment or by means of adoption.

At the end of the week, you were sad to be stood at LAX airport having to say goodbye to your husband, your best friend Toshinori and the class of 1-A. Of course, none the wiser that you had planned to move to Japan and was already considering taking a few of them under your wing for working internships since you had the right licences to do so.

Seb and a few others such as Tech Guy, Lady Mist and the Ninja bros had also accompanied them to the airport to make sure that not only they got on the plane no problem but also, they had all become attached to the group of very unusual and different kids.

Letting them all check-in, you waited with your team as you all surveyed the area, just in case Grey or any of the other members of the League were going to make their presence known. The five of you had also gotten permission to accompany the group through security and stay till their plane left to take them back home before they would no doubt be suffering from the training Aizawa and Vlad had planned for classes A and B on their training summer camp.

Of course, he had been sworn to secrecy on the location of the camp but had asked for ideas on how to help the kids to develop their quirks. Since now they had only been building their strength up, but their quirks had not improved at all, so the purpose of the camp was to help them to push past their limits.

Everyone was chatting as you went through the security checks with them and since you were technically classed as being on duty, you hadn't really spoken to Shota since you were watching the area with your team. Getting to the other side, of course, the kids wanted to spend some of their money at duty-free, getting the classic Toblerone's, M&M's and other kinds of sweets, as well as knickknacks that they couldn't get back home.

They could do this alone, but your team split up and patrolled the area, checking the kids were doing ok from time to time, whilst they waited for their flight. Whilst giving your orders on what to do, Shota and Toshi did the same with the kids. However, once All Might had gotten his Duty Free, you'd arranged for a private area, so that he could firstly not be hassled by fans but secondly, so that he could be in his normal form.

Everyone started to move out doing their own thing, however, as you turned to get a coffee trying to avoid having to say bye to the man you loved, you walked straight into him as he pulled you into his embrace.

"Where d'ya think you're going, wife?" he had the mischievous smirk you loved on his face, but you had one of your own as you leant up kissing the tip of his nose before going back to your feet.

"Nowhere, why what's up?" smiling and loving the feeling of being in the secure arms who you'd only been married to for not even a week, you could see he was also struggling at the fact of leaving you here.

"Well...I need coffee and food. So, I was hoping that the most beautiful woman in the world would come with me!" he had a handsome grin on his face as the smooth words came out his mouth. However, being cheeky you started looking around pretending to be confused.

"Oh...I'd love to meet her. You should definitely introduce us sometime." Holding in a laugh before bursting with laughter as he dives in nibbling at your neck playfully. Stubble rubbing against your skin, and his hair tickling you, before it was too much. "I surrender!" you giggled out loudly, as he grabbed your chin making your (e/c) eyes looking into his onyx ones.

"Do you, now? Plus, you should meet her. She is a sassy little minx just like my beautiful wife in front of me." Leaning down he captured your lips, not caring at the pictures your fans in the airport were most likely taking, as the scruffy-looking man you called your husband moved away. "So, shall we?" he remarked as he moved to have his arms around your shoulders.

"We shall!" you giggled snaking your arm around the taller man's waist the two of you making your way to the closest destination to grab a coffee and a sandwich. Of course, it was extremely overpriced for what you got but both of your stomachs were thankful for the grub, as you sat discussing how to put the world to rights.

Looking at the time you had to meet the group in ten minutes as you looked at the man in front of you, it was obvious there was something playing on his mind. "Penny for your thoughts?" leaning over you place your hand over his, making him look up into your eyes.

"Come live with me. Bring Happy, we can be a little happy family!" sighing he was still wearing his emotionless face, but it was within his deep, tired-looking eyes that you saw it. Not many people would notice it, but you had known him all those years ago, that his little tells stood out more.

"I know. I really want to but work, and stuff. Unfortunately, people don't stop being needed to be saved, especially now, with everything that is going on." It was hard to say it, and it wasn't like you didn't want to just jump on the plane with them and leave everything behind. That wasn't the real world and being seasoned heroes you both knew that fact. "Of course, once everything has blown over, then we can discuss it further," smiling at the man as he looked defeated as if nothing in the world could change your mind.

Shota was proud of the things you'd accomplished, understanding that your career came before anything since all you wanted to do was help everyone, but he also knew in doing so you put your own needs last. Looking into your bedazzling eyes he knew that nothing he said would change your mind, so letting out a big sigh he dropped it not wanting to leave on an argument.

As he stared at you, it wasn't as if you didn't want to tell him about what you were trying to arrange. The main reason you hadn't was that it's possible that they may not give you permission to open a second agency in Japan. If that was the case, then you would need to think about further arrangements. However, as it stood now you hoped that because the League of Villains was a big threat that you would be granted permission.

"OK, (f/n)." was all the response you got before he let you talk at him about random things, whilst he looked bored and uninterested, but you knew he was taking every bit of information in that you were blabbering on about.

Finishing up you walked, snuggled up to the hero, your arms wrapped around his waist and your head on his chest. His own arm wrapped around your shoulders holding you closer, with a tight grip that was uncomfortable, but it told you he didn't want to have to let you go again.

Approaching the area that you had arranged with everyone you'd be meeting at, to your surprise you two were the last ones there. 

"Took your time!" Seb chuckled earning him a death glare from the scruffy man you were clinging to. "OK...what's that...you needed me?" the redhead was talking to no one as he walked over to Lady Mist, who just rolled her eyes at the playful man that she was secretly dating, as you just laughed at the situation.

With that, you reluctantly let go of Shota, as you began saying bye to the students not knowing when you would see them again. It was a given that Shota would most likely do a skype call again, but that wouldn't be at least for over a week since in two days they were going on camp. The only people that would have forms of communication was Shota and Vlad, considering they were the two teachers going with the students.

That's when a large shadow came over you as you spoke to the girls since they all did a massive hug at the same time after you'd given the boys goodbye hugs. A couple of them holding on a little too tightly, this included Kaminari, Kirishima and Mineta. Bakugou's hug was the best as you pulled him in he was bright red, and yelling in your face to let go and die, but you could tell he was just blushing as he was embarrassed, not used to this sort of affection.

Letting go you turned to the person causing the large shadow, seeing the familiar smiling face of the Symbol of Peace, and your best friend from school. "Well, ...at least we say goodbye with the fact I know I'll be seeing you again Little Camo!" without another word you hugged the large man, as he wrapped you in a massive bear hug, lifting you up like you were a bag of sugar.

With his lips at your ear, he whispered, "I'm sorry, that I kept it from you but please be safe." the tone was serious and a lot of emotion behind the words. It must have been hard for him all this time, with most likely only a handful of people knowing his secret.

Leaning yourself up you smiled at the large man getting close to his own ear. "No worries, Toshi. Take care of my husband until I come back home!" as you pulled away his face looked shocked, as you hadn't even mentioned it to the now pissed off looking black-haired man, who wasn't liking how close you were with the large blonde man.

The look in All Might's blue eyes, was the question of 'Does Aizawa know?' making you shake your head and throwing the man a wink. That made him chuckle, but he was also relieved that you had finally decided to come back to Japan. 

"Well, I best put you down before your husband kills me!" All Might bellowed making you glance at Aizawa, who you were sure was pouting at the comment.

Letting go of the number one hero, he started to get the kids to get on the plane as you waved, before walking up to your husband. 

"So...I'm not going to say goodbye." smirking at the guy who just sighs. "Don't be a grumpy Gus, Shosho!" grabbing his cheeks pulling them into a smile.

However, in one swift movement, you were pulled into his secure arms, the ones you had spent the week falling to sleep and waking up to, with the knowledge that this will be the last time for a while that you would feel their embrace. Placing your arms around his back, you laid your forehead to his. "I'm gonna miss ya, Sho!" your tone more serious, with a lot of sentiment behind that one sentence.

"I know. Even though you are annoying as hell sometimes." he sounded sarcastic, but you knew he was trying to lighten the mood. However, there was turmoil within his onyx eyes as he stared deeply into your (e/c) ones as if trying to memorise every bit of you like it was the last time he was going to see you.

"Yeah, well you're a boring old man, who likes to sleep all the time." smirking as he chuckles lowly at your words.

"There is nothing worth being awake for if you're not there," saying it seductively as possible, his voice is rough and doing wonders for you. It made you flush a little at his smooth words before biting your lip a little excited, but it really wasn't the time. Shota was looking at you like a predator looking at its prey before devouring it.

Placing a large hand on your cheek he pulled your face to his, as his lips melded to your plumb moist ones. Shota wasn't one for showing affection usually in public without looking grumpy, but right now he wanted to taste your lips as if it was the last time.

When the two of you pulled away for air, your team had given you space as you stared into each other's eyes. Neither one of you wanting to let the other go, as you would expect from a couple who were so madly in love, that even time couldn't squash the feelings, and even if everyone turned to stone and thousands of years passed if they awoke the first thing they would do is find the other half of their souls.

"I love you, but your plane is waiting." You moan realising that saying goodbye wasn't going to be any easier and the two of you were just trying to avoid the inevitable. Moving a strand of hair from his face you smiled brightly at the man. "I'll see you before you know it. Captain grumpy pants!" giggling as he sighed at your way of trying to lighten the mood. After all, it was one of the things that made you, you!

"I love you too. Don't let that smart mouth get you into trouble!" grinning at you as you held your heart trying to look offended that you would do such a thing before a guilty look passed your face. "You deviant!" he smirked placing one last kiss on your head, then walking to his plane.

Holding his hand, before it slowly slipped out of your grip, watching the man you loved, watching his back vanish from sight. "Aren't you cute!" Seb jibbed as you glared at him before the elbow hit straight into his gut.

"Aren't you a sarky little dimwit!" you smirk putting your usual goofy grin on your face, that you always wore. However, this time there was actual happiness behind it. It had only been a week but it was one of the happiest you'd had in a long time, as your heart was made whole on the day that you said 'I do' to the man you'd always loved.

Nodding you and your team went back to work, patrolling the streets of LA for the rest of the day. Whilst the students and their teachers from Japan, flew home, excited and nervous about the training camp they had to come to. However, no one predicted the events that would take place, as the world would come crashing down. 

*****Thank you for reading*****

***I don't own BNHA or Pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
82.9K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...