1

"Sho Sho I'm going to be your wife when we is older"

"Of course you is the cutest girl ever!"

"You're annoying go away!"

"We aren't kids anymore and I don't love you!"

"Fine, I hate you Shota Aizawa!"

You wake up a sweat running down your skin from a nightmare that you've not had in some time, reminding you of the boy you loved from the age of five and the last words you ever spoke.

Wiping your face with your hand as you feel movement next to you and the hangover starting to kick in. At the side of you is the latest one night stands from a heavy night on town. 'Fuck sake why do I need to remember him!' you curse looking at the gorgeous man next to you.

Looking at the clock you notice its 6 am and a workday. 'urghhhhh! why do I do this to myself! I'm such an idiot! Surely there is a keeper out there somewhere!' the same thought just a different day. The thing is you hadn't had a serious relationship since U.A high and that was with the current number two hero Endeavour. That ended badly as he was cheating on you, alas you never loved him you were just trying to get over the heartbreak.

After getting ready you wake the man up in your bed 'shit! What was his name again!' you never really remember names anymore.

"Morning beautiful," the sleepy man in your bed looks up at you his long messy black hair spread on the pillow. You have to rub your eyes at first as you think its Aizawa the pro hero Eraserhead who broke your heart a long time ago but then you realise it's not. He wouldn't come all this way for you.

"Morning eerm, I have to go work just leave your number on the side or something," you stuttered before leaving the man in your apartment hoping he would be gone by the time you got back. A lot of the time they weren't and usually were waiting for another night of fun.

Getting to work the usual sunglasses on covering your tired hungover eyes from the night before.

"Morning boss lady, Heavy night," one of your employees asks as you walk through the door of your hero agency. 

"You know it. I need coffee and Stat. Also, I need up to date info on the hero killer and any large movements from villains. As we all know All Might is teaching at U.A, surely some people are going to make a move." you turn to the man confidently.

No matter how tired or hungover you are, work comes first, that's how your life had run since you left U.A. You had no time to focus on meaningless relationships let's be honest your heart was shattered into a million pieces a long time ago but you're not a nun.

Sat at your desk you were reading through last night's Intel on the irregular patterns in villain movements around the world, sequences on the hero killer's latest kills, so on and so on.

Finally, your coffee comes and you look up to say thanks. "Errm boss you might want to look over this file." Sebastian hands you a file before walking away to continue with his daily tasks. On the front states U.A, looking through nothing seems unusual since you regularly keep tabs on the school you went to since some of your friends work there. Hizashi Yamada also known as Pro Hero Present Mic, Nemuri Kayama also known as the Pro Hero Midnight who you go out with on a regular basis when you visit Japan or she is in the States, Toshinori Yagi also known as the symbol of peace All Might. There is also one other the man that broke your heart Shota Aizawa the Pro Hero Eraserhead.

Reading through the file you notice irregular communication from some villains you have been keeping tabs on and there conversations about the U.S.J. You know the U.S.J is where the school takes students to learn recovery training.