10

Spending the next two days pretty much in each other's arms making out, watching TV, comparing hero stories, and eating takeaway. Even though neither of you is a virgin, you have decided to take your time and not rush into things.

Late Sunday night when you need to head to the airport, you praised your past self for already packing everything on Friday, ready for the weekend. Although you didn't do any of the last-minute shopping like you had wanted to. Yet now you had a reason to come back to Japan to visit.

Sho decides to drive you to the airport so that he can spend as much time as possible with you before you leave.

"Hey Sho, it's the summer break soon, right?" questioning the man, who is concentrating on the road.

"Yeh just got the kids exams then it's summer break. We do have a week summer camp two weeks before school starts again though," glancing at you before fixing his eyes back to the road ahead. It was really late at night and you feel a bit bad as he has school the next day.

"Ermmm. well, I was wondering do you have any plans?" Glancing over, you see him thinking.

"Hmmm not really probably working, prepping catching up on sleep ya know," his response is a little unreadable.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to, ya know come stop at mine for however long you wanted. Only if you don't have plans though," you're met with silence. "I can sort out the flights through work and stuff. Like I haven't had any time off in forever. So, I would happily take time away for you. Phone off the works! We don't have to stop in LA we can go anywhere?" blurting out things to try to persuade him.

The rest of the car ride was in dead silence though. 'Maybe I was being pushy? I know he has his own things. I can't expect him to drop everything for me! Geez, I'm just going to miss him I feel I've had no time now we've got together.' Your head is spinning but all you do is gaze out of the window.

Arriving at the airport, you've both still not said anything to each other. Aizawa helps you with your luggage whilst you check it in. Even though you own the plane, it still has to go through security as well as yourself. Walking up to the man waiting for you, to say bye to him again his face seems lost in thought.

"Hey all checked in, so I best ya know, head to the plane. Since I'm the only one boarding it and ...." you don't get to finish as you feel your body being pulled into a hard-muscled chest. Dry lips finding your moist plump ones making you gasp, giving him the opportunity to shove his wet tongue in. It is as if it's trying to explore, to memorise every inch of your mouth.

At first, your eyes are wide open in shock but after a few seconds, you close them wrapping your arms around the man, who's holding you so tightly. It was as if someone was trying to take you from him.

After what seems like a lifetime but in reality, is only a few minutes, he pulls away. Shota's breathing is heavy an excited glint in his eyes.

"I may have to take you up on that offer, but I have to see how work goes ok? I can't promise you that. What I can promise, is that I'm going to miss you and I will call whenever I can. I might even call in the class, so the kids can see you as they think you're amazing," his gruff voice was such a turn on.

"Sounds good. I love you. I don't want to go but I've got to go!" you give him a hug and a little kiss.

"I know I love you too. Now go before I won't let you!" Shota smiles with a strained chuckle, it makes your heart melt.

As sad as it is, you're also happy to be heading back home to get back to the office.

After a few weeks of being back, you finally get back into the swing of work in the States again by catching up on everything. Also, there is no information on how or why the information you had been receiving was wrong making it an ongoing investigation. When you had got back to the office everyone was happy to see you, due to the run-in you had with the Hero Killer, they kept going on about how it must have been amazing to be saved by Endeavour.