25

The skull-like gas mask lured above the physically broken hero that was yourself. At first, you thought it was just your body that had been broken, the slight bit of hope that someone would come to rescue was all but gone now. The reincarnation of the devil was looming over you, and with you as his target. There was no hope, this was it in your eyes. 

'How can I go against him? He almost killed All Might!' your mind whirring in pain as it tried to compute what would be your last moments on this earth. That's when you began times in your life you'd all but forgotten through the lonely years that followed. 

"Why do you always smile like an idiot Toshi?" your voice was much more innocent you sat in Class 1-A, right next to your best friend Shota Aizawa. 

"If you don't keep smiling when a thing is bad, then the villains win." even as a teenager he was loud, but his eyes shined a lot brighter back then. They hadn't seen the horrors that would come to plague his mind. 

"Sound like a bother to me." the memory flashed to the tired and very grumpy face of Shota. "Plus, you're too loud just like this idiot." the tired-looking boy pointed to his other friend Hizashi who acted hurt. 

"WHATTTTTT?! TAKE THAT BACK!" the extremely loud blonde. It was a good day as you all laughed and trained together. 

Closing your eyes tight you'd accepted your fate, but you were damned if you weren't going to try one last time to go down without a fight. Taking a deep breath in you tugged with all your might as you screamed in agony at the sound of your own wrist snapping as you broke it. 

"Fool...you think you can take me on!" the man laughed at your pitiful attempt as he watched your broken wrist like jelly, that when you moved slightly your pinky finger touched the metal of the chain transforming your whole body into the same material. 

All for one saw you as no challenge but respected your attempt "You truly were a hero to the end I guess," as you swung your metal form sloppily at him, each time not connected you wore a smile upon your face.  "I see you wear the same foolish smile as them yet you are weak." he bellowed as his fist connected with the side of your face, your body spiralling across the room before your quirk ended. 

Breathing deeply, you weren't sure how you were still alive as your crumpled body lay against the warehouse wall. Hearing the boots stomping towards you one eye completely closed the other one barely open, you weren't even sure how many broken bones you had, but you were also certain that you most like had organ damage. However, you wanted to piss him off and not give the man the satisfaction of seeing you beg for your life, instead, you had a bloody smile on your lips just like your friend All Might. 

As you closed your eyes waiting for the inevitable as his large hand gripped your hair roughly, pulling your lifeless body to his face, the only thing you could see was Shota Aizawa. The man you loved, wishing that you could see him one more time even to say you were sorry and that you loved him. Just one more time was all you wanted but it didn't seem to be looking like you would get that chance. 

"That stupid smile." the man's snide tones bellowed in the room."What did that smile get you? Nothing!" his words were harsh as you began to feel weaker, like a part of you was being taken from the very fibre of your being. It was as if everything you had left within you was being drained as he took your quirk, it was a symbol of who you were. 

'How can I protect anyone now? If I made it out how? I have to have faith in my husband, Seb, All Might and those kids. They will end him!' as you drifted into an unconscious state. 

"Don't worry little Camo. I've not done with you yet." the All for One lay your body on the floor looking down, at the small frail body that had been so easy to break but still wore a smile on your lips. 

Fetching someone to stabilise you, he went back to watching what was happening as blue fires filled the forest in which U.A's first-year hero course was doing a walk of courage, that had turned into some sort of horror as the Vanguard Action Squad hunted the students. Midoriya was badly injured, as were a lot of the other students but they were after one in particular and no matter how much the students or Aizawa tried, Katsuki Bakugou was taken. 

Not only that for the hours you'd been missing your agency had gone into overdrive trying to locate you. Seb was going out of his mind taking control as you knew he would if for some reason you were unable to be located. 

"We have to have something? Anything? Have we been able to get in touch with Tech Guy?" Seb was yelling with pure worry in his voice. 

The league had not only infiltrated your home, but they had also wormed their way into your life. As he looked over the footage, Lady Mist his partner placed her hand on his shoulder making the apple green eyes look into her misty ones knowing instantly he wasn't going to like what he was about to find out. 

"The cab she got in last night was unmarked and registered it," her tones held worry and panic as the man slammed his fist on the worktop. 

"Fuck!" he growled feeling like somehow it was his fault, the man loved you it wasn't unknown but more like a big sister. 

"I'm sorry...but we also can't find Techguy and when we searched his apartment, well it was ransacked. We think he was taken as well," as the words left her lips he gripped his head in his hands, grinding his teeth in anger. 

"Get the jet ready. We're going to Japan! If they're anywhere. Then I bet it's there." jumping up everyone started getting into action, as the red-haired man picked up the phone, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to get in touch with Aizawa. 

"Hello, All Might here?" the strong manly voice bellowed through the phone as Seb looked out the window at the LA streets below.

"All Might, it's Seb we have a problem...it's Camo she's been taken by the League. So has one of our other colleagues." as soon as the words left the man's lips, he could practically hear the vain of anger popping in the man on the other end of the phones head. 

"How long?" he commented as Seb filled him in on the details, how you'd not made it home the night of the meal and how Tech Guy was most likely taken the same day but may be longer since he only text the Ninja Bros. 

"Right, I'm guessing you'll be on your way to Japan. Leave it with us and catch up once you get here." the man was worried for his old friend and Seb could tell that in his voice, but it was All Might the Symbol of Peace. 

"Seb we will find her before Aizawa gets back from camp. She's tough and resourceful have faith." All Might was sure that Camo would find a way to escape not realising who the actual mastermind was behind the act. It was also at the time same time that the students and their teachers were being attacked on the Wild, Wild Pussycats ranch. 

So as Seb got on the plane, bringing your cat Happy with him not knowing how long or if you would even return back to LA once found safe and alive, no one was prepared from the dark days that would follow. 

***Thank you for reading***