17

Getting in the elevator "Level P" you commanded before scanning your hand on a pad, then a retinal scan pops out the wall, scanning your (e/c) eye.

"What does P mean?" Iida noticed since all of the students looked confused, but he was a curious boy.

"Well, you see Level P can be called multiple things, Camo personally prefers to call it Playroom but it's also classed as a panic room since All Might couldn't even break in there" Seb confirms smiling brightly.

"Huh? How is that even possible?" Mina looked so confused.

"Because...it's a secret" you laugh playfully. "Also...if it's ok with you, All Might change of plan...Telophase and I will go against you?" it was a question but one he didn't want to refuse, mostly to make up for his previous conversation with his friend.

Seb however, was excited but also scared that he would get crushed by the hero.

"As much as I have always wanted to go against All Might..." glaring at the redhead.

"We need to be prepared for anything, class this a training for you as well...if you want to go pro fully and no longer a sidekick," that shut the guy up who just sighed. Nudging his ribs, "I know it's your fantasy to have a fight against All Might...what are best friends for" you laugh as he grabs you in a hug.

"Yeh," Seb smirks feeling glaring eyes from the tired-looking man.

"Eraserhead...you will be watching with the kids from the control room if that's ok?" Smiling at your husband.

"Sure" it's his usual bored tone, but you were used to it and his voice was husky. As the elevator kept going the students were confused.

"It's a long way down!" Seb chuckled.

"Mr Aizawa, have you been here before?" Midoryia commented making you glance at the guy being questioned.

"No... Me and Camo had a disagreement at school remember...so we only recently got back in touch" the man commented not changing the tone in his voice.

"Oh, yeh I remember" Mina commented placing a little pink finger on her chin.

"All Might hasn't been here either." You add to the conversation, shocking them a little since the man in question had spent time in the States as a hero.

As the door binged open it led into a fancy control room.

"Swish in here, isn't it?" Kaminari whistled.

"Haha this is only the control room" Seb laughed at the boy.

"So... this is where me and everyone at the agency can come to train, as well as the standard fighting rooms you would have seen with Telophase." smirking at what you were about to show them. "These rooms can be used, for rescue, fight, stealth as well as new equipment training...." Seb cuts you off mid-sentence.

"There is also a bar" he grins making you roll your eyes. "But that is only open for business occasions."

"Anyways, as I was saying before rudely interrupted" glaring at the sorry looking redhead "You can consider this area my very own USJ" flicking the lights on it was a large underground area separated by three walls. "All Might, you choose since you're our guest...we have dark and dingy alley plus bar or factory warehouse or science lab. These are all replicas and the walls separating them are impenetrable so different people can train at the same time in different environments." looking around everyone's mouths were wide open and even Aizawa looked shocked.