🍋14🍋

As you stand there the sun setting, you make your vows to each other, but it's short and sweet neither of you prepared for it.

"With that, I now pronounce you husband and wife...You may kiss the bride!" the register comments making you smile at your now-husband, who grabs you and kisses you like it would be the only kiss you'd ever share.

Hearing a few people whistling and clapping but then you hear some of the kids pretending to be sick. The party then moves to your agency of all places as you do have a big hall for parties and stuff, it's decorated nicely but it's simple. You dance with everyone and have a great time, you even persuade Shota to have the first dance to a really random song that is on, since you don't have a song to call your own yet.

Dancing with All Might is as funny as ever since it's like a dad dance, as Shota just watches from the side. Both deciding not to drink since tomorrow you do actually have work and he has the student to look after. Feeling two arms wrap around you know who it is before you even turn.

"Seb?" Giggling in joy.

"Boss lady! I thought we should dance." he was a sobbing mess.

"Sure thing," Turning you grab your best friend, your sidekick and the man that's been in your life for over the last 6 years.

"I told you good things happen to amazing people." he smiled as you laughed.

"Sure." you pouted making him laugh.

"We shall have to sort out how on earth you're going to have a marriage overseas?" Seb whispered in your ear as you shrug.

"No clue," you groan as he laughs.

"You'll make it work. Also, tomorrow you know you're going to have a conversation with All Might. I know this is a big secret and you trust me but you wouldn't even tell me. Is it that bad?" he asked looking at you.

"Nah, it's just private." you smiled as he shook his head.

"Also, tomorrow we have info on the guy Grey," Seb commented as you nodded seriously. "We still don't know how he gained access though. It can't be anyone in the company as we would have worked it out, so it's got to be the information coming in" he sounded serious.

"Yeh, I think you're right. Especially if I'm a target along with All Might. I need to destroy the file." you said as he nodded.

"When was the last time we danced?" Seb said smirking.

"Don't you know when it was." you hit him as he picks you up.

"Yeh good times!" he laughed loudly, referring to the fact the two of you had slept together once.

"Plus, we've danced since the first time we met." you laugh as he had been one of your one night stands that never left but it was at an award ceremony, so you knew he was looking for work as a sidekick to become a pro.

"I've been thinking. It's about time you debut as my partner, like a full pro, not a sidekick?" you look at him as he stops staring at you.

"You're kidding right?" Seb choked a little at the comment.

"Nah, I've been thinking it a while but then the USJ happened and well everything in between" Raising an eyebrow "We shall discuss tomorrow." you laugh as he pulls you in hugging you tightly. "Can't breathe" Groaning from the man's grip.

"Sorry, you're the best!" he started to jump around with you in his arms as Aizawa watched.

"What the hell are those idiots doing?" he said to Mic.

"No clue? He looks happy. Promotion?" Mic shrugged. "Ask your wife?" he laughed making the black-haired man blush.

"Yeh...she is my wife, isn't she?" Shota smirked.