30

The hours passed by quickly as the two men sat by your bedside. They'd spoken to the doctors who said, that due to being bedridden for the last year that you would have to learn to walk again. The muscles in your legs hadn't been used in so long they had to be built back up again, the doctor said to be realistic and it would most likely take months not weeks. 

Also, they advised that they would keep you in for at least a week to monitor your behaviour but also so they could have a week on training you up again. The two men were advised that there would most likely be post-traumatic stress due to the event and things you'd both seen, so therapy would be a must.  Both of them agreed to everything that they thought could make you better. 

Seb and Aizawa then worked out their schedules, as they both knew that if you found out they missed teaching or saving people to be with you then all hell would break loose if you were ever truly yourself again. The hospital also advised that it would be best for your husband to introduce the daughter he'd adopted, as soon as possible whilst in the hospital. This was in case you took a step backwards from the shock, of such a huge decision made without you. 

Agreeing to do it at the weekend he eventually left, as did Seb taking one look at your sleeping face but knowing that you would eventually get your strength back to stay awake. Leaving you to rest he got back to the dorms that he stayed at with his students, but they'd put a whole apartment in for Eri to also live onsite. 

Luckily for Aizawa, it was a floor level, but he did have another apartment with the school making the decision that the students should be trusted after the summer break to be in the dorms with the teachers there temporarily, or hiring actual dorm keepers. 

As soon as he walked through the door to 2-A dorms he could hear Eri laughing with most likely Midoriya since he'd saved her and possibly some of the girls. Hizashi or All Might was no likely somewhere around to make sure the students behaved, but also to look after Eri. 

Walking into the common everyone looked up and could see he was exhausted and Eri knew what the grouchy man needed. "ShoooooDad!" running towards the man she jumped as he instantly caught her in a hug. 

"You behaved whilst I was at the hospital?" he smiled as she nodded looking around excited. 

"Where's my new mummy?" she had seen you plenty of times and had told Aizawa that you were really pretty and she couldn't wait to see you running around. It was possible that her quirk could fix the deterioration to the muscles in your body, giving you the ability to walk without having to go through building them back. 

However, it was something he would never ask of the little girl with the tiny horn on her forehead and the big red eyes that had seen pure evil, just as yours had and that was why Shota decided that when you did wake the two of you could relate and help the other heal. 

"Oh kitty cat, you'll meet (f/n) soon but she is still really sleepy," he smiled and that was when All Might walked in seeing the man looking drained. "However, she is strong just like you soooo she will be better in no time," he was trying to kid himself and he knew it. 

'I hope she is better soon, I hope I can bring back her smile' there was something in his eyes as All Might looked at his old friend. 

"Aizawa, I made you a coffee." the man smiled as the man with the girl in his arms nodded. 

"Why don't you go draw a picture?" smiling at Eri she nodded as her feet hit the floor she ran in the direction of her room. All Might passed the man his coffee as they walked back to the kitchen since he didn't want Eri hearing just how much you'd cried when you woke up. 

As soon as she was out of earshot and the other students clearly listening in to the conversation since Jiro was there, her earphone jack was hidden just around the corner, so she could relay the update to the whole class sat on the sofa including the last person in the group you'd seen. It was readable on his face that it was stressing him out, that Kirishima grabbed his sweaty hand.