16

Looking across the desk, you saw the glowing blue eyes of one of your old school friends reading through all the research you had on him. It included his fight with All for One, which you covered up with the press, as well all the details regarding his quirk One for All that you could find. That included information on how his quirk is passed down through the generations, and how you had observed the 'Symbol of Peace's' interactions with one Izuku Midoryia. 

"This is one great story you have put together, Camo," he remarked after a good ten minutes whilst you had started to make yourself a coffee and him a green tea. "You don't have any proof of any of this do you?" he glanced up as you placed the cups on the desk, retaking your seat.

 "Toshi...I don't make up stories." you sigh as he tried to lie to you. 

"Well you think you know..." he sounded annoyed as you cut him off. 

"I did this research after your accident," Glaring up into the blue eyes of your friend with your (e/c) ones. "Don't you lie to me Toshi! Not you..." you break off as you grab the file back and shred it, before burning it in your metal bin using the fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Glimpsing up at the skeletal man he sighs as you frown. 

"I was the one that covered the accident up with the press," Sitting in your seat, sipping your coffee a serious look across your face. "If it wasn't for that day...I wouldn't have looked into this." your face looks pained remembering how beat up he looked in the hospital bed. 

"Camo I..." shutting him down you slammed your cup on the desk hard, breaking it. Coffee flying over you and cutting your hand. Blood started to pour along with the tears on your face. 

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!" you yell as you stand to lean on your desk making the man look down at his clasped hands. "I WAS THERE...I CAME BACK!" you start to scream at him. What you didn't know was that the class had come back to the office, as your meeting shouldn't have taken this long and they could hear you screaming at All Might. 

"WHY DO I ALWAYS COME BACK WHEN ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES IS HURT?" you scream all the heartache of seeing your friend Toshi in a hospital bed with his stomach practically destroyed came back to you, as he sat there trying to lie about his quirk. All the emotions you had held back were flooding out of your puffy red eyes as Toshi sat there upset with himself that he didn't realise you knew, and that you had protected his secret all this time and that he lied to your face. 

Standing up, he marched round to you as you sobbed, your hand still bleeding. Changing back to his muscular form he grabbed you stroking your hair as you sobbed into his chest. Outside Seb was just as stunned as the rest of the class.

"Ermm wow! I've never heard her talk like that." running his hands through his red hair. "All Might must have done something bad huh?" he laughed nervously before knocking on the door to no response. 

In the room, you were starting to calm down as he stroked your hair "I didn't know...I didn't want you to get hurt...it's my fault you're a target" he whispered in your ear. Pushing away you looked up to the large man your eyes pained, "You moved away (f/n)...I thought you were safe." he sighed as you pushed the man off you. 

"No...I'm a hero...My life will always be on the line...I can help..." you clenched your fist feeling the pain in your hand before there is a knock on the door. 

"Why don't we discuss this when you've calmed down and I'll tell you everything?" he smiles as you glance at him.

 "Fine...I need to deal with this." clenching your hand you storm towards the door hearing a second knock, you unlock it not changing the pissed off look on your face, as the door flung over and Seb looked at you confused as did the others stood there.