24

Just as you were about to laugh the world went black! You'd taken a blow to the back of the head knocking you out in an instant. 

"Well she won't be out long but enough to move her." Dabi the man with the turquoise eyes commented as he moved quickly to shut the woman up. 

"Rather harsh but effective," Shigaraki commented before Grey came in undoing the binds holding the limp bleeding body of you in his arms. To him it had all been a fun game, sure the fact you were pretty made it a better one but in light of the matter he was using you, and through the desperation of wanting to be loved you fell for it hook, line and sinker. 

The next thing you felt was your eyes flutter slowly open for the second time today, well you assumed it was the same day since they would want the information sooner rather than later. "Erghh your hospitality sucks!" you yelled out the sound echoing off the walls as you heard a gasp. 

"Camo...that you?" as soon as you heard the voice your head spun in the direction as you looked towards a metal table. Chained to the table much like you now where was someone you knew, someone you'd known for a while and worked closely with. 

"Tech guy? That you? Shit!" groaning you tried to snap the chains or at least touch something that could assist you. However, these weren't your average villains, this was the League and they weren't messing around. 

"Yeh...got you too, huh?" he sounded beat up and through the dim light in the room, it was obvious they'd gone to town on beating him for information. 

Sighing it made sense to go after him first, since if anyone could hack the system to get them the information that they were wanting it would have been him. "Yup. I don't know the information that they want though." chuckling it was a shitty predicament to be in, especially since there was now one of your team lives on the line as well. 

"Tell me about it." he coughs and you could tell blood had come out his mouth from the beating he'd taken. "Don't worry boss, I ain't gave them shit!" he laughed and you could hear tears running down his face. 

"Simon, it's going to be ok. I'll get us out or Seb will come." you tried to sound reassuring but he knew you were trying to make it better. 

"Yeh. Don't worry this is what we sign up for right?" his breath was heavy and ragged, it was almost as if he was giving up on it all when the door swung open. Instantly the both of your mouths closed up, not willing to spill any information, not that you had what they wanted. 

"Soo...you say you don't know where they are. I bet I can get you to spill it though." it was Grey again, and he sounded deranged as you looked up to the ceiling there was the distinct sound of gurgling coming from your right. Instantly your eyes flung to the side, where the man you considered a damn fine hero's lifeless eyes, filled with terror were staring into yours. The dagger was still in his throat, blood bubbling out of his mouth and out of the wound of his neck. 

"I guess you could call that, a mercy kill!" Grey sniggered as you began pulling at the chains on your wrists in rage to get out. The metal chaffing, so much that it was causing lacerations on your wrists but you didn't care. All you wanted to do was get free and take the man laughing at your dead colleague and friend. 

"I'LL KILL YOU...HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING YOU ASSHOLE!" Your throat was sore and the screams coming from it were broken and full of pain. That eventually when you stopped squirming and screaming it felt as if you had swallowed razorblades. 

Tears fell from your eyes, you'd 'never' not saved someone that was in danger near you. This was the first time that you had physically seen someone die with your own eyes, and it broke something within you as you stared at the ceiling. No words, or sounds leaving your mouth as tears spilt from them freely, as you had no power to stop them from falling. 

It was the feeling of powerlessness as you lay there waiting for what fate had in store for you. 'Am I going to die as well? Why didn't I see it coming? Is there anything I could have done to stop them?' it felt like hours that you lay on the metal table. Cold, hurt, hungry and thirsty but most of all you were alone. They'd left you there with Tech bodies still warm dead body, as a reminder of what they were capable of if you didn't comply. 

However, if they wanted you to talk they'd gone the wrong way about it as more than ever you wouldn't spill a bean. If anything you felt responsible for not saving the pro hero, and you would take anything that they would throw at you. Sure it was most likely to break you more but in your current state of mind, you wouldn't give them the satisfaction of so much of a scream. 

It was no surprise when they eventually arrived to get the information they so desired, and with their capabilities, you prayed you somehow lived through it. There was still the sliver of hope they'd mess up and you'd be free to get to Aizawa and the kids that you become so fond of. 

Lying there you'd thought of all the different kids and the little mannerisms they had. From Bakugou's outright temper that hid the heart that he wore of his sleeve to Mineta who you knew was only becoming a hero to get girls and then to Midoriya who inherited All Might's quirk, so that he would become the new 'Symbol of Peace'

'I have to get out of this for them and so that the pain and agony Tech Guy went through isn't in vain' it was the thought that kept playing through your mind as Grey got to work having fun with you. From removing your nails, waterboarding and shock treatment you called out in pain but not once did you spill anything they wanted. 

After it all, you were chained to a chair your hands above your head as you bleed from multiple places, burns and marks covering your body. As the man who'd been playing with you for the last few hours lifted your face, the eyes that stared out of your own face were dead and broken. 

"Had enough or would you like some more?" he was practically elated with excitement from the few screams of pain you'd given him with pleasure. Walking over to a table his hand ran across the different implements of torture he could use but you didn't lift your head to look. Even the sound of the door opening didn't make you look up to see who had walked in. 

"We have a location." the voice commented making you look up in terror, you'd not said a word, so who else did they have. The man who's come in could see the fear in your eyes as he sighed at the state of what Grey had done to you, his victim. 

"Don't worry. Our informant leaked the information." the man had a mask and a top hat on, so there was no way of telling if he'd lied but there was an instant wash of relief but also the look of fear. They'd done all this to you and to Tech Guy, that it begged to question what they would do to the kids.

It was broken, barely a whisper really as you called out "Please...they're just kids," both the men turned to you. As you began to try to break free from the shackles that bound you, unable to escape but still the fight left into you to try. 

"What was that my little toy?" Grey smirked a fist connecting with your cheek, as blood spurted from your mouth. "That's what I t.." his eyes widen at your response. 

"I said they're kids...having some fuckin' decorum you prick." the life was back in your eyes slightly as you tried to scream but only hoarse mummers but he's heard you. Lifting his fist to hit you again, but it never connected as a grip caught it from connecting. 

"We have our orders. Time to go!" it was a bored and tired sounding voice, and as you slowly opened your eyes the man you know knew to be called Dabi was stood there. "I'll say hey to your husband for you." the guy smirked before they all left you there. 

If you had any more left in you, tears would have begun to fall from your tired, sore swollen eyes as you were left in the cold dark warehouse room. However, you weren't alone for long as the door opened a large man walked in, bringing pure terror into your eyes. 

"Hello (F/N) Aizawa, it's a pleasure to meet you. Now I've decided you have a rather interesting quirk, so I think I'll be taking it." the man's tone was polite and there was a pure evil behind the mask on his face that you knew to know that the mastermind behind the attacks, was one of pure terror, as you came face to face with the only man to ever injury All Might. 

All Might's archnemesis All For One!   

****Thank you for reading. I hope you're enjoying it****