12

"Oh hey, babe did you miss me? I missed you so much just got back from business. Don't worry though I'll be showing you just how much I missed you. Especially since you left with that pretend husband!" his voice sounded a little delusional.

"GREY PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" Screaming as you're trying to get free, however, you couldn't since his quirk appeared to be chains that he had wrapped around your hands and feet. You were about to scream out again to those staying at your house when you felt him shove something in your mouth. You just glared at him knowing full well he was about to have a shock as you had to walk through to the living room where everyone was waiting for pizza.

As he stepped into the room, Grey froze as he spotted all the class sat there, not only that, but All Might and Aizawa who got to their feet.

"What the fuck are you doing with (f/n)?" you see the ash blondes' hands spark, which would be bad as he could destroy your home.

"Shut it brat!" the man spat at the boy. You could see All Might and Aizawa taking in the situation and giving each other the knowing looks.

"Babe, why didn't you tell me you had guests? I would have brought food." the man clearly not all there. You try to tell him to go fuck himself but as you were gagged you couldn't, you looked over to Sho and gave him a look. Shota nodded before erasing the man's quirk setting you free, in that instant, you decided it was time to teach him a lesson. You smacked both your fists into his stomach making him drop you.

"Ouch!" Yelling, holding your hand up to stop everyone else from interfering.

Looking around you saw the red-haired boy "Kirishima use your quirk!" he did without any question, as you asked you didn't know if this would work but you placed a hand on him instantly turning your skin the same as his. Sending your hair red, your teeth sharpened, and your eyes went red.

"Hmmm, nice quir..." before you could finish chains started to wrap around you but with your quirk, you snapped them. "I told you already Grey, no is no! Why do I have to keep repeating myself!" you calmly say as you walk over to the man. You snap a little of your hardened hair off and throw it to a panel on the wall. You had an alarm system put in place.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Don't worry though, All Might won't be getting involved but you will face me!" all of a sudden the man started laughing.

"Your pathetic (f/n), such an easy target with such a broken heart." that made you blink. "Who do you think I look like?" the way he pointed to his long messy hair and then the body shape. "You were becoming an issue I was supposed to kill you today, but clearly these pests came a little earlier than expected." Grey looked at the class. You couldn't work out what he was saying you look stunned.

"That's good for you. Of course, it's not as good as the look, when you were screaming my name when we fucked!" he looked over to Sho and your face instantly went red.

"Shut up! What do you want and what do you mean a target?" you had to keep him talking for your sidekicks to get here. "Oh, my precious hero! You do realise that you're a great interest to the League of Villains, you find out the most precious information for us. I've been collecting your data and twisting it for months." Grey laughed this enraged you.

"You bastard!" you spat back, "Protect the kids you two!" Glaring at the two other Pro Heroes.

"My My My you're the that kids have been causing us some problems too. If you three boys hadn't have got in the way in Hosu my pretty little plaything would have died. So, I really am grateful." he looks to Midoryia, Shoto and Iida making the rest of the class look at them even Sho and All Might do.