13

Seb was standing by the door, his phone out and then right behind you down on one knee you see Shota Aizawa looking rather nervous.

"So, you didn't answer me in the kitchen earlier, but I was being serious I don't want to waste any more time. I shouldn't have pushed you away at school, I should have followed my heart instead of fearing people taking you away," Shota paused a minute, trying to find the right words.

"You said earlier you'd marry me tomorrow and to be honest we have no plans since we're a day early, so how about it (f/n) (l/n). I promised I'd be your husband and that you were the cutest girl I ever knew when we were five. I said that day that I wouldn't break the promise and it's taken me a little longer than I expected" he reached behind his back, pulling out a small box with the most beautiful ring in it.

"Will you, (F/n)'Camo'(l/n) marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" Shota's voice was so husky and filled with nerves. You just looked at him stunned looking at the people around the room, even your other sidekicks were staring at you. A few of the girls had tears in their eyes as well as Toshi and Seb.

It was almost a whisper "Y~es!" that was it you flung yourself knocking him off balance falling backwards with you on top of him crying your eyes out. "Yes, yes, yes, Sho Sho! You're an idiot! I love you so much." you just kept kissing him.

"I love you too!" you sat up off him and he placed the ring on your finger which was the perfect fit. Looking at Seb you saw the look of relief on his face.

"Were you involved in this Seb?" As you questioned your sidekick, he just shrugged before going back to work, in which you hadn't given him anything.

"What are you doing Seb?" Looking at the man curiously making him smile.

"Well, you know me I'm just arranging a tiny wedding in 24 hours. I have already called Midnight and Present Mic they will be arriving later tomorrow. I'm thinking a Malibu beach wedding at sunset!" clearly the guy was completely in his element. "You kids, best get to bed. You're going to be super busy shopping tomorrow and helping the Camo agency set a wedding up for our fave boss lady".

Running over to the man who had been in your life when you were at your lowest, you flung your arms around him in a huge bear hug.

"Got to admit going to miss kicking all the men out your house. Whatever will I be useful for now?" Seb chortled at the thought.

"Shut it, Seb! They'll think I brought loads home". Awkwardly you tried to defend your honour, even though it was the truth.

With that, you finally got the kids to their sleeping areas and Toshi heads off to bed due to having to hold his form so much. The man was completely shattered, explaining he will need time to recover tomorrow.

"What you need me to do, Seb?" you ask in reference to your wedding tomorrow.

"Ermm just sort the girl's dresses and your dress. We will sort the boys out and setting up the bits and bobs on the beach. Luckily for your man, I'm a man with connections. Usually, this wouldn't be possible unless we were in Vegas and that is not what my boss lady is having!" You couldn't help but hug the man again.

"You staying the night in your room? I kept it free." Seb just nods in response, kissing you on the head.

"(F/n), you coming? I'm done in the shower and to be honest, I'm knackered. Thanks again Seb but I'm going to steal my beautiful bride to be," your sexy husband-to-be walks in. Wearing only a towel and his hair tied back in a messy bun. Water still dripping off his chest, which was perfectly toned, and the muscle glistened, a few scars across his arms and chest. For a moment you just sat there staring at him before you felt your friend smack your jaw shut.