8

Finally, it was the day you had been waiting for, the last day at the school before going back to LA on Monday. Even though you were happy to be going home, a little part of you was sad. You'd be leaving all your old school friends behind, the kids of class 1-A who you'd become invested in their futures and of course Shota Aizawa.

Even though you and he hadn't been the friendliest terms with each other and a little awkward, you were going to miss just seeing him, hearing his bored voice, his scent.

It was the end of the day standing in front of Class 1-A looking at all the youthful faces. All the kids not knowing that you were leaving, you didn't want to make a big fuss. In all fairness, you were just going to leave not liking the thought of saying goodbye.

"Well, sorry to keep you all a little after school but I just wanted to say goodbye. Today, is my last day at U.A High, due to no activity from the League of Villains. My help in Japan isn't needed anymore. I will be making sure that nothing happens to any of you, so don't worry." Pausing a moment, glancing over to Sho, with a look of boredom on his face with the notions that he didn't want to be there.

"However, I would like to say how proud I am of each one of you. I can see you will all be great Pro Heroes one day. Don't get me wrong some of you have a long way to go! Bakugou your attitude stinks but I like a bad boy. hahah jokes, you need to get your anger under control. Mineta you're never going to get a girl being so creepy. Iida, you need to relax from time to time. Tsu, seriously you're a cutie and if I could keep you, I would." Starting to laugh nervously feeling like you're going on.

"What ermm I guess I'm trying to say is, if you need anything, advice that isn't from the bored dude behind me." Looking back, you wink at him, in which he just shakes his head in response. "I'll make sure you all have my work email ok. I'll try to answer them myself but if I feel any of my sidekicks can answer your questions then I will direct you to them. Also, if you ever want to come and visit me in LA then you're welcome. Girls the shopping is to die for but save up!" you pause scratching the back of your head, feeling as if you were rambling but needed to get all of it out.

"Todoroki, tell your dad to suck it for me! Ah, no wait I'll just text him that don't worry but what I mean is don't listen to the overgrown jerk be who you are I know you will beat him! Look, peeps, I'm not good at goodbyes, Mr Aizawa knows that all too well, but I hope this isn't goodbye. Now I've kept you long enough, plus me and teach are going on a night out with the old crew minus Enji! PARTYYYYY!" shouting out in excitement for your night out.

At that point "Yeh can't wait," the sarcastic tone humming from behind you.

"Come on Sho Sho, you better wear nice clothes for a change. Plus, I'll buy you a drink or six hahah!" You turn back to the kids who are just talking among themselves now. "Drink in moderation kids!" chuckling loudly, as you begin to exit the room. "Well laters, I need to go find my wing-woman Midnight!"

Even though you hear the kids shouting bye, you just continue walking raising your hand as a wave and not turning as tears threaten to fall.

'Damn them kids!' The realisation hits on how much you will miss them.

Deciding it's the best idea to get ready at Midnight's place, the two of you having a few beverages whilst dolling yourselves up. All Might said he wasn't drinking, he had to be careful of his stomach, but really no one apart from you knew his true form.

"So, you going to try it on with Aizawa tonight or not?" Nejire's voice is curious.

"I'm not going to say no but I doubt it I think he actually hates me you know," Sighing with frustration at the situation.