9

Waking up the next morning head fuzzy 'Never again! This time I don't remember getting home!' as your head was groggy from the night before. That is when you feel you're self-pulled into someone's body. 'Shit, what did I do?' You slowly open your eyes realising you are not in your room or even your hotel room. 'Shit'! trying to move forward the arm tightens its grip on you. Placing your hand on the arm you try to pull the arm off you, it was muscly and had a few scars on it.

'Better suck it up and get it over with,' making the decision you turn around in the arms of the man holding you. At first, you think it's the man Grey as long black hair is covering the man's face, you look down looking at the man's chest covered in a few scars but very well-toned. The arms still around you move down your back not touching skin as you notice you're wearing a black t-shirt until they cup your ass pulling you closer to the body.

Lifting your hand, you notice one of your rings on your wedding finger. 'OH God, what did I do?' You start to panic at the thought you got engaged to the man. Then you hear a muffled voice.

"Don't leave me again, (f/n)," instantly this makes you freeze, being that it isn't Grey's voice but Sho's. Lifting the messy hair to one side, you see the handsome and peaceful face of the man you love.

Instantly, you start to panic a little as he glances at you before falling back to his slumber. Happy to be finally sleeping with you in his arms, the warmth of his body against yours is making you snuggle your face into his chest, wrapping your arm around his waist. Luckily, you do feel that he has boxers on. It does slightly disappoint you but just being like this at the moment it is like a dream come true, no doubt a dream that you think you'll wake up at any point.

After drowning in his warmth and the scent, you drift back off to sleep for a few hours longer. When you wake up you notice the man is still there but instead of his eyes closed, they're opening looking down at you lovingly.

"Morning," you yawn "Ermm not that this isn't great but what happened?" you gaze up cautiously and embarrassed that you can't remember if you had sex or not.

"You know, you always were a perv (f/n)," Shota chuckles, a sound you haven't heard since being back in Japan.

"Am not! You're the one whose hand is on my ass Sho!" pouting, before turning your head to the side.

"I guess," removing his arms from around you, before propping himself up to look at you properly. "Why you really come back? Was it truly because of the USJ incident? You could have just sent a report," he questioned you, curiosity getting the better of him now that you were both finally alone together.

"Why does it matter? I felt something big was going on and was worried. I've not been out of LA for a while." you lied, knowing full well that you left as soon as you found out it was him and Toshi scheduled in at the USJ.

"Also did ermm ya know last?" you put your head down before he lifts it back up making you look into his eyes.

"Would it be a problem if we had?" you could hear the worry in his voice.

"Well, no, but I can't remember that would be the problem," you grin at him, placing your hand on his cheek, running your thumb over a scar under his eye from the USJ attack. "And I came because I was scared that you would get hurt because I messed up with my info," staring into his eyes, before starting to lean forward to kiss his lips, something you've wanted for so long. It wouldn't have been the first time, you had kissed once back when you were kids, you were each other's first kiss.

However, as the fates see it's not time, your phone starts to ring, "Shit!" you roll over to your side of the bed seeing Seb's name. "Seb this better be good!" Snapping down the receiver.