2

Looking down at the man that you said you would be married to when you were five, the tears well up in your eyes at seeing him so hurt. Taking a seat next to him, all you can do is hold his hand whilst the droplets roll down your cheeks.

'I could have stopped this. I wasn't here and I wasn't fast enough.' the tears began to fall faster as you sob to yourself for your two injured friends. Not hearing when Hizashi enters to check on the men you are watching over until you feel his hand on your shoulder making you jump in shock.

"Shit! Don't do that," you yell whilst wiping your eyes and grabbing your sunglasses out of your bag. "Took your time you watch them I have work stuff to do," snapping at the blonde before you start to head out the room.

"He will be happy to know you were here." your old friend states.

"Don't tell him! I will see him in my own time. I should be back for a while ok." with that you march out.

'Damn she still loves you, idiot.' the blonde-haired man thinks, looking down at his mummified friend.

As soon as you get out of the room you bump into something small and furry. Gazing down you notice Principle Nezu who is a possible combination of several different animals including a dog, mouse, or a bear. Yet mostly resembles a standing humanoid mink but possesses dog-like paws and a bear-like face. He has black eyes with a large scar going across his right one, a long tail and sports an elegant suit with large orange sneakers.

"Sorry Principle, I was in a rush to find you." smiling down as the cute bear face smiles back.

"Long time, Miss (l/n). Come, I believe we need to catch up over a cuppa tea," he states in his sweet voice. With that, you follow him to the teachers' lounge, where you discuss business, pleasure and everything in between but then you get down to the main reason, of why you indeed was wanting a discussion with the head of U.A.

"I intend to investigate the issues at U.A personally Principal Nezu, would you allow me to? It would also co-inside with my investigation into the Hero Killer." Staring intently at the little white fur ball in front of you, who is casually sipping his tea, with a curious look in his beady eye. The look that you knew all too well, he was thinking of the best way your presence will benefit the school.

"I believe this would be the right call, where will you be staying, and we need to make it as if your here for a reason. We don't want to cause an alert if there is anyone on the inside feeding information" the tiny man states with every angle thought of.

"Well, I can accept a few modelling jobs. I've been too busy to do, outside of school hours and then I can survey the school during the day. I can, of course, do this without being seen, or I can state that I'm helping train the future heroes?" placing your tea down, peering into the beady eyes of the man in front of you.

Nezu seems to be contemplating something as you stare at his little white face.

"Sounds good! I'm sure you'll be able to sort the arrangements out. I won't tell anyone of this yet. I will let you explain the details to Aizawa. Since you will be observing Class 1-A as a trainee instructor." he blurts as a matter of fact, with the feeling that there would be no further discussion on this matter, yet you wouldn't go without question his reasoning, in the event, he may have more information for you.

If you were drinking your tea you would have spat it out over the furry man.

"Is there a reason for it being class 1-A?" question the man he nods.

"Oh yes my dear, they're the ones working with All Might, so you need to be in their class." Nezu smiles sweetly but you have seen the sinister side to the guy, his planning is on par if not better than your own.