34

There was just silence that filled the air for Aizawa as he stood frozen to the spot, staring at the woman he loved out of her hospital bed. Not sure what the hell was happening, as you looked at him your eye slightly glazed at the very sight of the man you loved and that you could see was hurting. You were finally looking at him, able to see his usually tired eyes looking even more tired than usual. 

"Hello Aizawa, it's cold can we come in." All Might was cautious with his words, unsure how the man was going to react that he'd gone behind his back. However, all got was a nod as the man moved to the side allowing the wheelchair and man inside. Passing him the umbrella to be left on the porch. 

"Aizawa everythi..." Seb came down the hall dropping his mug on the floor "(f/n)" it was a whisper as he ran down the hall and hugged you in your chair. Carefully you lift your hand running it through his hair comforting him, as all the other man could do was watch. 

"I'll go keep Eri occupied." All Might commented as you looked from Aizawa, Seb and then the blonde man giving him a nod to say you will be fine. 

Aizawa glared at the man but then looked back to you as you comforted your friend, your sidekick who now ran your agency due to you being in a coma for the past year. Pulling away, Seb looked into your eye as you looked back into his small smile on your face. Lifting your arm carefully you motioned that you wanted a drink, and quick as lightning the man jumped to his feet running teleporting to a Starbuck to get your favourite. 

The motion and the fact you were now alone at the front of the dorms snapped your husband's attention back to you. "(f/n), I could have come to get you." he whispered as you sighed, shaking your head before opening your arms needing a hug and a kiss. 

Slowly and carefully, as if you were made from glass the man knelt in front of you the sound of students and Eri laughing with All Might in the background, was being drowned out by the sound of your heartbeats as you held each other close.

Tapping his head, Aizawa looked up into your eye as you pointed to your lips and a small smile on them. Slowly he moved his to meet yours for the first kiss in what felt as if it had been a lifetime, it was soft and gentle. The man's rough lips against your soft ones, the two of you completely lost in your own world for what must have been minutes. Not noticing the portal opening and Sen returning with coffee, for the four adults and a babyccino of Eri. 

Giving you a moment he tidied the drink he'd spilt up before Aizawa looked towards the man a smile on his face. A true smile, that the woman he loved was truly here even if you hadn't said a word. 

"Coffee, Boss Lady," Seb smiled hoping that you would be OK that he still called you that. Reaching up you took the drink from his hands. "I'll take yours, All Might and Eri's," the man commented as Aizawa glanced at him. 

"Ok, we will be a moment. I really need to tell my wife something." he glanced from you to the redhead who nodded, taking his leave with a huge smile on his face. 

Looking at Aizawa he was thinking hard about what he wanted to say as knelt in front of you. "I love you. I made a decision without you but I knew you would be ok with it. Eri is an amazingly strong girl, you'll love her." he sighed looking away. 

"I've missed you so much. It's felt like 10 years have gone by and I never want that to happen again. At the moment, whilst you get your strength we will live in the dorms but we do have a home. Please move to Japan, I'll support you and whatever life is going to throw at us." he was on the brink of tears, as you placed a hand on his stubbled chin to get his attention. 

The look in your eye showing him that you trusted his decisions, that you knew he wouldn't have taken the responsibility so lightly. The look you gave him, was as if a huge weight had been lifted off his chest, the constant sleepless night he'd had trying to think of how to introduce you to Eri. 

"Would you like to meet her? And see the other students?" he was nervous and he could see you were as well. It was as if your mind was playing tricks on you, unsure if Bakugou was actually safe and that this was all a dream. However, after a few moments, you nodded and Aizawa smiled ever so slightly. "Ok, let me know if it's too much." staring into your eye that glistened like a beautiful gem, a nod to acknowledge you understood. 

In the other room Seb and All Might stood waiting, the students were unsure what was happening but told to stay in the common area with Eri. The little girl in question had seen you asleep multiple times and was waiting to meet you, but was unaware she was about to as she sipped her hot drink. 

The group sat there heard the sound of someone coming before they all gasped noticing you in a wheelchair, tiny scars on your skin but not too deep and a patch on one of your eyes. None of them knowing what to say, since none of them had been allowed to visit at the hospital due to the state you'd been taken in. 

Quickly glancing at them with your eye you looked away not really taking the shapes in at all, your breath began to quicken realising that it was too much. Seb was the first to notice as he shot up to take the drink out of your hands. 

Eri stood up stunned looking at the woman in the wheelchair a woman that she'd been waiting to speak to. The class wanting to speak but seeing that you were about to have a breakdown, Bakugou's face dropping at the pure sight of you awake after the last time he saw you trying to save him. 

Aizawa panicking that you were about to go into a fit of rage like at the hospital, however, a tiny voice stopped silenced the room. 

"Hello, my name is Eri." it was the sweetest voice, as your breath calmed and you parted the fingers covering your eye. Looking at the little girl she had the biggest red eyes, long wavy white hair and a tiny horn on one side of her head. "I drew this...would you like it?" placing a drawing of a cat on your knee, you looked from the picture to the girl smiling at you. 

Placing your hand on the picture you smiled at the girl 'I'm a hero...I need to be strong' it was as if a change in your posture had come over you, one of trying to be strong for the child who'd possibly been tortured for years not days. 

"Th~an~k~y~ou~Er~i." it was still a little sore to talk as the girl smiled and jumped on your hugging you. Everyone in the room lets go of their breath that they were holding, All Might putting the button back into his pocket. 

Shota watched as you placed Eri on your knee listening to her whilst she told you about when she came to visit you at the hospital. Noticing your lips change into a smile as you sat listening to this little girl that you were meeting for the first time. 

After 10 minutes Shota walks over "You should finish your dinner. You'll have plenty of time to talk but I think someone else wants to talk to (F/N). Don't you Bakugou?" that when you looked up to the ash blonde boy, who was taller and more filled out since the last time you saw him supporting more scars as well. 

Bakugou's red eyes held the need to be forgiven, the same look your eyes held for the fact that you were unable to Techguy. In Bakugou's eyes, he'd been unable to save you that day because he wasn't strong enough to set you free. 

Eri jumped off going to the kitchen with All Might to eat her food as the students in class A smiled at someone who'd taught them so much. Looking around the class you knew what you needed to do. 

***Thank you for reading***