Disastrous

By stylesdelirious

**PREVIOUSLY TITLED ABORTION** Niall Horan AU It's hard enough being pregnant, but it's even more difficult w... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Private Chapter
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
IMPORTANT!
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Epilogue

Twenty Seven

2K 80 25
By stylesdelirious

Shay's POV

Rory only managed to let loose three ear piercing screams before I heated up a bottle and popped it in his mouth. Sighing with his light little body pressed tight in my arms, I leaned against the counter and gently rocked my upper body while holding his bottle in place.

Every time his eyes fluttered up at me I fell deeper in love with him. I couldn't believe it was possible for me to create something so innocent and beautiful, so pure and clean of any wrongs in his life. Of all the mistakes I had ever made in my life, deciding to keep my baby was not one of them.

"What would I do without you, hmm?"
I asked softly, more to myself than anything. Light blue eyes blinked a few more times up at me before he grew too tired to keep his lids open. His tiny fingers fisted at the blanket wrapped around him as his lips continued to suckle at the nipple of the bottle. I kept him still in my arms and walked out of the kitchen doorway to the living room.

It was still dark out in the very early hours of the morning, the sun nowhere in sight. The city was still thriving below, it definitely was the definition of 'The City That Never Sleeps.'

With a gurgle of a cry my gaze shoots down at my fussy baby. His forehead is crinkled as I pull the bottle from his lips and rock up and down a little faster to get him to stop fussing.

"Shh Rory, Shh it's okay..." I whispered, before switching my voice to a humming tune of a random song playing in my head. Rory's fingers curled around one of mine in his tiny fist, his eyes closing once more as he eventually began to fall back asleep.

My ears perked at the sound of a
shuffling behind me and I turned around to see Niall stumbling into the living room. He was wearing sweatpants down very low on his hips now, the sharp v-lines he possessed dipping into the material with a tiny trail of light brown hair leading down his lower abdomen. I smiled tiredly at him as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and he lightly kissed me, carefully taking Rory from my arms.

"I've got him."

His hair was a mop of a mess, and his eyes glowing but tired.

"I'll have to call to book his christening tomorrow." With one last peck to the cheek, I began to go around him with the mindset of going back to bed when Niall caught my hand.

"Is that what you want?" He questioned, eyebrows raised and voice quiet and soft. "I mean, don't let my parents persuade you. If you don't want him christened..."

"No no, I do." I smiled, glancing down at Rory and lightly brushing his hair back. "I'll book it tomorrow."

Rory began to stir and softly cry again, so Niall quickly kissed me goodnight and lifted Rory up to his shoulder; gently patting his back to burp him. I watched him for only a few moments from the hall, amazed at how well he adapted to fatherhood. Niall was only 21, and previously a hardcore party boy but he was proving to me that he was capable of more than that. He loved Rory a lot and proved it everyday by caring for him the way a true father should. He didn't run and hide, he was right here with me for the entire ride. I was so thankful for that, I was so thankful for him.

~

Niall and I rushed into the church, the freezing winds outside whipping around. The solid wooden doors eased shut with a slight slam, and I peaked inside of Rory's car seat carrier to see he was still, surprisingly, fast asleep.
"Everyone will be in here in a few minutes." Niall hummed. He seemed to have something on his mind, though I wasn't sure what it was that was bothering him. I had asked him a few days ago after we had called to plan Rory's christening and he got all flustered, angry about something but unwilling to tell me what was wrong.

"Okay."

Somehow I had a feeling it was to do with our families, and I was slightly worried about that myself. My dad was a basket case and I had no idea how he would act towards Niall. My brother and Josh would be here, and they've both already made it clear that they don't exactly approve of my choice to be with him. The bright side was my mother liked him, but she couldn't get a flight out so she wouldn't be participating in his christening. Though I had promised her I would send her a gazillion pictures and videos, as well as try to Skype her later.

"They're here."

Just as I was taking Rory out, the doors opened up and in came a heap of people. My eyes glanced around them all, recognizing my brother and his best friend along with my father walking behind them. Arabella was in there too, with one of my other friends Rachel.

Then there was Niall's family and friends. His parents came in hand in hand, with his older sister Brittany behind them. Niall had told me that his brother Greg couldn't make the trip this time.

I also recognized Niall's friend Nate, though I wasn't particularly fond of him. Something was still fishy to me about that entire thing but Niall promised he would tell me the truth, it was just a matter of when we had the conversation.

I tried to make private conversation with everyone while Niall did the same. It was slightly awkward to say the least, and everyone wanted a turn to hold Rory. I was just thankful that he wasn't being fussy with strangers today, lord knows we had introduced him to far too many faces lately.

When our chatter was through we began with the ceremony. The priest was kind and very thorough, and I was happy that my father could set aside his anger to be part of the whole thing. I knew that he wouldn't stay mad for long, I knew that he would love his grandchild even if he wanted to stay bitter and hold a grudge against me. I even caught him smile as Rory lazily slumped in his arms when he held him.
We had also decided on Arabella and my brother Lucas as the godparents. At first Niall was hesitant about them both because he wasn't sure if Lucas liked him and it was clear that Arabella and he did not exactly see eye to eye.

But I had stood my ground firmly. Niall's sister wasn't around as she lived in Ireland and quite frankly, she didn't seem too fond of this situation or me whatsoever. And I wasn't comfortable with naming Nate as the godfather because I didn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I had been best friends, basically sisters, with Arabella for years and Lucas would always have my back.

Ultimately, I won the debate of who we'd name as godparents but then again Niall thankfully didn't put up too much of a fight.

After the ceremony was complete and Rory was finished screaming after the priest drew a cross on his forehead with the holy water, everybody wanted their turns with him again. It was overwhelming, having so many people all over you and trying to get ahold of your baby. Maybe it was just my protective mother instincts kicking up but all I wanted was to take Rory home and take a nap with him.

Somehow, I ended up surrounded by Niall's family while Rory was occupied with mine. Niall had his arm around my waist and it was slightly comforting in the awkward presence of Brittany giving me the death glare.

"So, will there be any marriage plans in the future?" Niall's mother beamed up at us like we were Mr. and Mrs. Prince Charming, making me nearly choke on thin air. I heard Niall laugh, clutching me tighter to him.

"Think it's a bit too early for that mum, but hey, you never know." He kissed the side of my head and I smiled, keeping curled under his side. "Maybe we'll even have more kids in the future, too."
Before I had the chance to choke this time Niall's sister let out an ear screeching laugh.

"That's a joke, right?" She snarled, crossing her arms. She looked downright pissed off and I didn't understand how one simple comment like that could set her off.

Everything was going to fall apart today. I could just feel it, like it was an undeniable thing written in stone.

"Planning more kids already? What about-"

"Enough Brittany." Niall's father Bobby snapped, glaring at her. She yanked her arm free from his hold and everything began to spiral downwards. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I was about to get the answers I had wished for yet at the same time, I really didn't want.

"What about the last one, Niall?" Brittany's voice had raised and I knew my family was now paying attention too.

"Stop it Brittany, this is not the place." Niall's arm dropped from my side and his cheeks were heated from the anger.
No, this was not the place, but what was she talking about?

"This is exactly the place! How could you do something like this after what you did last time? How sick are you?"

"Don't be fucking ridiculous!" Niall barked and his mother gasped.

Someone's hand took my arm from behind but I fought them as they tried to pull me back. My eyes were glued to Brittany, unblinking, my heart racing.
"Brittany, please." Her father begged her, but she was already gone, her eyes angry and wild.

"Shay deserves to know! She deserves to know exactly what Niall did, and who he is!"

"I'm not the same person I was 3 years ago!" He pointed a warning finger at his sister and took a step towards her. I was pulled farther back against my will as Bobby stepped between the two siblings, warning them to knock it off.

"You're a liar! Tell her the truth Niall, or I will!"

"Shut your fucking mouth, Brittany!"

At that moment Bobby basically picked his daughter up and began walking her towards the back doors of the church, clearly desperate to cool the situation down. She fought and yelled at her father, screaming profanities at Niall.

"What about the last one, Niall?!" Her voice carried like an echo around the whole church, and I could feel my body shaking and hear Rory's cries from behind me at all the loud noises.

"What about the LAST girl you got pregnant?!"

My heart stopped beating.

A/N:

PLEASE comment and tell me what you think!!

Any thoughts or theories???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 34 41
So... If you became Niall's girlfriend and mother of his child in the span of two months, what would you do!? Kayla does some pretty weird stuff. Oth...
124K 2.9K 31
{Sequel to I Want To Be Mrs Horan} They were happy. Mr and Mrs Horan. Niall, Megan and Amy. But someone has to come in their way after only about 7 m...
830 0 21
Abby York has been a hard worker her whole life working small jobs since she was 6 due to having a poor family. Now 17 years later Abby's new job is...
226K 6.8K 55
Liam and Harry have been married for five years. They just couldn't help but fall in love. Liam was the strict one. He was papa, he never laid a hand...