Industry • 6ix9ine

Door Sxpremex

From the same writer of Brooklyn Based, this is Industry. Dawn works behind the scenes in the music industry... Meer

Chapter 1- The Snitch?
Chapter 2- Loyalty
Chapter 3- Trapped
Chapter 4- We
Chapter 5- Nothing
Chapter 6- I'm Sorry
Chapter 7- So Right
Chapter 8- Cake and Eat It
Chapter 9- Every Word
Chapter 10- Lucky Shot
Chapter 11- Black
Chapter 12- Dawny
Chapter 13- Everything
Chapter 14- Other Ways
Chapter 15- Prosecutor
Chapter 16- Not In That Way
Chapter 17- Reciprocation
Chapter 18- Closet
Chapter 19- Like A Bitch
Chapter 20- May 8th
Chapter 22- Say That Again?
Chapter 23- It's Only You
Chapter 24- Hawaii
Chapter 25- Inevitable
Chapter 26- Ten Months
Chapter 27- Woman to Woman
Chapter 28- Options
Chapter 29- Room 172
Chapter 30- I Hate You!
Chapter 31- Rat Bastard
Chapter 32- Viral
Chapter 33- Damn Daniel
Chapter 34- Adrian
Chapter 35- Confessions
Chapter 36- Greif
Chapter 37- 10pm
Chapter 38- Upstairs
Chapter 39- Try
Chapter 40- Possesive
Chapter 41- Queen Bitch
Chapter 42- King and Queen
Chapter 43- Smoke
Chapter 44- #FreeDawn
Chapter 45- Change The Law
Chapter 46- Decisions
Chapter 47- Fuck You
Chapter 48- Platinum
Chapter 49- (Diss)appointment
Chapter 50- Loyalty Is Vintage
Chapter 51- All That Matters
Chapter 52- Merry Christmas
Chapter 53- Closure
Chapter 54- Raw Talent

Chapter 21- Blur

1K 39 92
Door Sxpremex

"JADE!!" Ariel called out. "COME SEE THIS SHIT!"

"Y-yo, yo, yo chill!" Danny stuttered, pulling up his boxers and jeans up and moving towards Ariel.

"You fuckin buggin!" He shook his head, pushing Danny away from him. "JADEEEE!!"

I pulled my skirt down over my exposed ass, and fixed the top piece to my outfit.

"Ariel, please!" Danny pleaded, but he ignored him and continued shouting out Jade's name.

Danny swiftly reached behind him, to close the door and locked it.

"You ain't gonna do nothing but hurt her if you tell her what chu jus saw, why would you wanna do that?!" Danny questioned him.

"Are you fuckin retarded?! She's my best friend, of course I'm gonna tell her her boyfriend is fucking another bitch behind her back! What the fuck would you do?!"

I just sat there speechless, waiting for this to all unfold. I couldn't blame Ariel, I'd do the same if I was in his situation. So honestly, I wasn't even gonna try to convince him to not tell her.

"And you." He pointed at me. "You are one dirty, grimey ass bitch. Jade's gonna fuck you up and I just might help her."

"I'm wrong, I'll admit that but don't come over here talkin' hot. I deserve to be called every name in the book but I'm not fuckin pussy, I ain't lettin nobody put they hands on me." I told him. "Let's get that straight."

"You've been fucking her man for how long? And you don't think you deserve an ass whooping you delusional bitch?"

"Ain't nobody fightin' nobody!" Danny interjected. "Ariel, please don't do this man, please just keep it between us."

"No!" He sneered. "You're really crazy for even asking me that shit."

"Ariel?" We heard Jade's voice from outside the door.

Danny immediately pushed Ariel against the wall and covered his mouth. "Don't be a fuckin' snitch."

"You of all people? Talking about snitching?" His muffled voice said.

Yeah..he walked right into that one.

"Get off me!" He pushed Danny.

"Yo, I'll pay you. Howeva much you want." He pleaded.

Danny was trying everything at this point, and I started to feel bad for him because he was getting desperate.

"$100,000." Ariel said, his mouth still covered by Danny's hand.

What kind of best friend is this? This makes him worse than both me and Danny. All it took was 100k?! Sure it worked in our favor but I couldn't lie, this shit was disgusting to watch go down.

"You got it." Danny said, finally uncovering his mouth.

"Yeah, never mind Jade!" He shouted out.

"What are you doing in there?!" She asked. "Why's the door locked."

"Uhm, I'll explain later. Ima be out in a second."

"Alright..I'm going back downstairs." Jade said from outside the door.

"To the fuckin bank, now." Ariel snapped at Danny.

Danny sighed and rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Fine. Les go."

Danny's Point Of View

"Why are you doing this to her? She loves you to death, she even has ya fuckin face tatted on her, twice."

"I know Ariel." I sighed. " I know...shit jus not dat simple."

"Are y'all just fuckin? Or are you basically in a whole other relationship?"

I didn't say anything, I just kept my eyes on the road silently as I drove my brand new car.

He gasped. "That's why she bought you this expensive ass car?! You in a whole other relationship!" He shook his head in disbelief. "So you love the bitch? Ya dumbass caught feelings?!"

"Listen, the shit just happened.." I sighed. "You know it's not my fuckin intentions tuh hurt Jade. I love her."

"If you loved her you wouldn't be doing this to her." He said. "It doesn't matter if you take care of her, spoil her with designer and a shit ton of money, You're a piece of shit for doing this to someone who was loyal to you."

"Well what about chu nigga? You literally juss let me bribe you, if you felt dat sorry fuh her no amount of money could stop you from tellin her. Don't sit there and judge me like you ain't doin some foul shit too. Niggas cheat all the time, best friends supposed tuh stay loyal."

Ariel chuckled. "I'm taking the money cause I know regardless, she's gonna find out. Whether I tell her or not. This shit ain't gonna last and eventually you'll have to choose. You ain't fuckin Hannah Montana, you can't have the best of both worlds."

I rolled my eyes. "Whateva. That was mad corny."
I said, getting out the car and then heading into the bank. I withdrew the money and placed it in a envelope.

"You better not say a fuckin word." I said, carelessly throwing the envelope onto his lap once I got back in the car.

"I already told ju, I'm not. But that don't guarantee she won't find out." He put the envelope in his purse. "Jade's not a dumb bitch, she's gonna find out."

"Nah, Ima protect her from the truth for as long as I can."

"You're selfish and delusional." He scoffed. "I don't know how you nor Dawn sleep at night."

I ignored his comments, and began driving again.

Once we got back to the party I was bombarded with questions by everyone about where I was. I lied and told them I took my car for another spin.

I couldn't even enjoy myself anymore, even though we had a deal how could I trust Ariel not tuh tell his best friend that I'm cheating on her, not just fucking another bitch but for the most part in another relationship too.

"You okay babe?" Jade asked me, as she sat on my lap.

"I'm great babe." I said, and kissed her lips. My eyes shifted over to Ariel who was shaking his head at me.  I rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to Jade.

"Where did Dawn go?" She asked.

                       Dawn's Point Of View

I remained upstairs, just deep into my thoughts.

What is Ariel takes the money and still tells Jade anyway?

If Jade finds out what would her reaction be? Would she leave Danny? Or threaten to leave him unless he cuts me off.

And what would he do?

There was a knock on the door, and Ariel came in and shut the door behind him. I'm sure he tore Danny to shreds and now it was my turn.

"I just don't get you." He started. "Bitches fuck niggas who are taken all the time, but why be friends with his girlfriend while doing it? Why make her look so stupid?"

"First of all, I didn't go out of my way to become friends with Jade. Working with Danny on his new music required me to be around him most of the time, so meeting Jade was inevitable. By the time we met, Danny and I already had something going on. But she was friendly to me, so I was friendly back. Was I supposed to be a bitch to her just because she's his girlfriend? I'm not that type of person."

"But you're the type of person to fuck another woman's man?"

"No, actually I'm not..it just happened." I told him.

"Yeah, that's what they all say." He rolled his eyes and chuckled in disbelief.

"You think I wanted to be in a situation like this? I'm self conflicted every single day. It's a constant war between what I want and my morals. I'm not proud of this, I don't walk around with the fact that I'm fucking someone else's nigga like it's some sort of accomplishment. If anything, I'm disappointed in myself for getting myself caught up in this to the point where I can't even get myself out; but I love him, and my love for him is stronger than the self conflict and disappointment..that's why I still do it."

He gave me a look of sympathy, he reached in his bag and handed me a heavy envelope. I looked at him in confusion and opened it; it was a wad of cash.

"Give that back to him.." He shook his head. "I don't want his money."

"So you're gonna tell her?"

"No..this shit will hurt her to her core and I can't be the one to break that news to her. It's not my place. He needs to tell her, or she'll find out eventually." He shook his head. "I actually feel sorry for the both of you..especially you; because he's not gonna leave her, you need to love yourself enough to get out of this situation, find someone else who can give you more than a second place position. You a pretty girl who can have any nigga you want..why settle?"

"Because he doesn't make me feel like I'm settling..he doesn't treat me like I'm second place. You just- you don't understand."

"And I probably never will..I just know how this is gonna end. And it's not gonna be in your favor.." He shrugged. "That's all I have to say about this, I'm gonna pretend like I never saw anything..but it's not for you or him so don't thank me. It's to protect my friend."

I nodded, indicating I understood.

"You should come back out, everybody is asking where you are."

"Okay." I said, standing and fixing my clothes. " I'll be down there in a sec."

He left out, and closed the door. I picked my purse up from the floor and unzipped it, pulling out a pair of panties and slid them on under my skirt.

I looked in the full length mirror on the wall, and fixed my hair, then shortly after I went downstairs and found Danny who was currently enjoying a lap dance from a stripper, one of the strippers Jade hired.

"Hey babyyyyy!" Danny slurred, obviously drunk. He pushed the stripper off of him, she furrowed her eyebrows at him and walked away. He giggled in response.

"Oh god." I sighed. "You're drunk?"

"Yeah he drunk." Andrew, who was sitting next to him answered me.

"Nahhh.." He dragged out, pulling me in by my waist, his hand reaching down to my ass. His other hand holding a bottle of Hennessy.

"Danny!" I smacked his hand away."We're in public, your girlfriend is literally footsteps away from you!"

"Whatchu talkin bout? You is my girlfriend." He chuckled and shook his head, taking another sip of his full sized Henny bottle. "Silly ass. Stop acting crazy before I take you upstairs and make you suck my dick again."

My face turned red from embarrassment, and Andrew raised his eyebrows and let out a chuckled. "Is that why y'all nasty asses disappeared all that time?"

"Yeah!" Danny laughed hysterically. "Head game is fire. Rode my dick like a fuckin porn star too- then Ariel's gay ass came in and fuckin ruined it."

"Okay that's enough." I said. "Jade is your girlfriend, not me. I'm Dawn. You gotta chill out, I know you drunk but you can't be doing and saying all this shit, we'll get caught."

Thankfully no one could hear him over the loud music.

"Y'all both my girlfriend." He laughed. "Haaa, I got two girls. I'm that nigga, you heard?"

Jade came from behind me. "There you are!" She said to me. "Where'd you go?"

"I had to use the bathroo-"

"Look Andrew!" He tapped him obnoxiously and pointed at Jade. "This my other bitch."

"What?" She asked, in confusion.

"Babe! Guess what? I-I got two girlfriends." He smiled, and held up two fingers. "Twoooo!"

"This nigga even snitches on himself." Andrew scoffed and murmured, but only I heard him.

Thankfully, she brushed off what shit-faced Danny was saying, even though he wasn't lying, and just laughed at him."You just be saying anything when you drunk."

"I'm deadass!" He laughed as he took another swig of his bottle. "Yo, I'm that nigga."

He hit Andrews shoulder and chuckled. "Tell her Andrew!"

"He pissy drunk, don't listen tuh his dumbass."

"I'm not listening to his drunk ass." She chuckled, and turned her attention towards me. "Come, let's go there's hookah in the back."

After a few hours, it was 4am and I beyond tired. I couldn't drive back home because I had probably too many drinks and I was high as a kite. So was Jade and Danny. That's honestly all I remember, everything else was a blur.
-
The next morning my eyes popped open, wondering why I was at Danny's house. I only had on a bra and panties, and Jade was laying beside me probably a little too close, asleep with no clothes on at all, just butt ass naked. My heart dropped as I tried to remember what exactly happened last night but couldn't.

I looked around, and saw all of our clothes scrawled out on the floor.

What the fuck happened?

Then Danny came in with a smirk plastered on his face, pulling up a pair of  boxers over his naked bottom half and that's when I started to piece it all together.

"Yooo.." He chuckled. "Last night was fuckin crazy, y'all two were fire'"

Oh my God.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 50 45
!TW! This book contains talk of drugs, drug abuse, Overdose, death, violence, sex, and more. Reader discretion is advised. ------ My phone sat on t...
409K 7.4K 66
I do all of em. If you just as in love with someone you will never have a chance with, but can't help but imagine yourself with them, this is the per...
1.2K 74 9
unlovable un·lov·able Jahseh was always what most might consider unlovable; both through self-reflection and societal standards. The word 'unlovable...
95.1K 2.7K 45
She can't resist him, but she knows he's trouble. What is the allure of Tekashi 6ix9ine? September finds out in this tale about love and painful trut...