Little Do you Know

By Saugaat

Aditi reaches Mumbai to fulfill all her dreams and aspirations.To follow her list of plans but little does sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 6

31 1 0
By Saugaat

KABIR

"Hey! Are you blind or what can't you see?" I hear a voice behind me.

Surely she is new to D.U thats the reason she doen't know me or else she couldn't have dared to talk to me like this."Atleast apologise and help me!"She says again.

Its true that I had seen a girl entering the college and I did not care but unintentionally I actually drove past too close to her.However I do not care enough to help her and saying 'sorry' was out of my dreams. Kabir Singhania never says 'Sorry'.I just smirk to myself ' New girl!' I think to myself and walk away.

I meet Manik and Rohan at the east lawn which gets me late to my Business management class, not that I am very interested but my father, The Businessman Of the Year Mr. Harshvardhan Singhania wants me to excel in academics as well before I take onto our family business.Usually I am late for my classes nevertheless the professors let me in.The reason is the S.U is MINE. 

My family owns it so it makes it easier for me to be the prince of the university. Professor Jha our Business management teacher lets me in when I knock. How much ever he hates me for my causality he tolerates me just to impress my father. 

Aisha ditches me in bst class as usual.She hates the fact that Tia shares the same lecture as her.Tia is the queen bimbo of the college. I wonder how she doesn't get tired trying so hard to get me. She simply doesn't understand.In the class I see her waving at me from the back of the class.She is wearing a pink short dress and her black clutch lies in the table. Sure enough she has a seat empty beside her but I cannot tolerate her clinging to me all the lesson . 

Desperately my eyes scan the hall to find some other empty seat and then I see her. Firstly I am not sure if its the same girl i drove past this morning but then I am confirmed when I see the her dark hair falling on her face. 

I may have drove past fast and not turn to face her this morning but I am Kabir who just needs a glimpse to check out a girl completely. Taking long strides I go and make myself comfortable beside her.Atleast she doesn't seem like girls who would do anything to get my attention.She is constantly looking down on the desk.Whats her name? New girl!She has her hands on the front page and suddenly turns over the page.I am not dying to know your name new girl? Obviously I don't say that loud.I already know what Jha was blabbering about,not that I am a nerd but bst just interests me so I study ahead. Therefore I text Aisha and chat with her cause she was the one ditching me in the first place.

 For an instant i see the girl beside me through my peripheral vision.She is listening to the lecture intently but is playing with her pen. 'Definitely distracted'I think to myself. Looking back to my phone i realise Aisha had gone offline and I just randomly see through instagram to kill time. I side glance at her,she is staring at me. 

She is giving me short glances at times .Its so funny to see her trying so hard to look at me and listen to the lecture at the same time. 

"STOP it!" I say tartly cause its disturbing me to be watched but mostly I wanted to see her reaction and as I had expected she quickly looks down, she is so embarrassed . 

She keeps on fiddling with her pen and now even more. "I wasn't staring at you." She says it almost immediately loud enough for me to hear it clearly. 

She doesn't face me .She sure is something different . I guess its for the first time she had actually checked out a boy. Its quite normal for me cause I do have a pretty face and all girls want to be with me, get my attention, I admit it .

I look at her intently.She has got dark hair falling till her elbow, she is wearing floral plazzos and a white top. There is a 'A' pendent on her neck chain.Great collar bones. I have a smile on my face. Whats wrong with me? 

The moment the bell rings I get up and walk out of the room. It's not my thing to stare at girls. She didn't wore anything revealing nor had slight a bit of makeup on yet she looked decent rather beautiful, but I must remember thinking such nonsense wasn't my thing to do I stay away form such things which have a beautiful outer but complexes a man's life.

 Tia follows me in the corridors but I ignore her soon her chirping my name is no more heard.Tia isn't the only one who backs the first place in my list of ' Who irritates me the most!' . Mayank shares the place with her. He one who is always jealous of my popularity.I have already beaten him up many times but he just give up, just the one thing about him I respect so always give him a chance but he never makes it to defeat me. 'My friends are seen no where,must be in the cafe.' I think when suddenly a hard punch lands on my face.Mayank it is.

 He just loves picking unnecessary fights with me and I never seem to understand the actual reason cause I don't think jealousy can make a person so crazy like Mayank .So here it is.

We land up beating the shit of each other in one of the ground nearby .The crowd has gathered around as usual. Cheering is going on. I hit Mayank on the face and he lands on the ground.

" Come on Monkey! Already tired..."I tease him .He wipes the blood on his lips and stands up again.

"Yeah! Now we're talking!" I give a wicked smile and say.He has really started to work out. He is actually fun to fight today, when it's an equal competition. 

Its become a normal drill to fight so I don't mind my fatigue and swollen arm.SoonManik and Rohan were there and the fight was ended.The crowd disappears and we boys go to the rest room. " That Mayank need psychic help,what makes him fight every now and then with you?" Rohan says while I splash water on my face.

"True dude!" Manik comments.

"Why don't you get him kicked out ?" Rohan demands an answer from me.Pushing my wet hair back with my hands I sigh and say, " Cause I am satisfied when i fight him."

I see the unbelievable look on their face and I have to explain them afterall they are the only one who care about me. "When I fight him,When I beat the shit out of him I forget all the problems with my parents...."

Manik gives an understanding nod and Rohan keeps on looking down standing against the wall ,shoving his hands in the pocket. "Well.....we will be in the cafe see you there,give a call if need be." Rohan says softly and they walk out of the rest room door.My fists tightens and my jaw hardens. All the screaming echoes in my head.

"I have more important things to do than this family !" The deep voices recall in my head.I shut my eyes and punch the wall before me with all my strength. Resting both my hands on the same wall I look down on the fool with black and white tiles arranged like a chess board. I am sweating profusely.

 Taking long and heavy breaths ,I wash my face hastily trying hard to push my negative past out of my brain.I wore a white t-shirt .I always carry an extra just for days like today.Washing my eyes and drying my face I calm down and walk in the cafe straight heading towards the table we usually sit. "So here is he.Gosh!how much time you take in the restroom." Priya went on but was soon interrupted by Aisha.

"Guess what we did with Tia?Me and...."

"Guys I very tired guess need to go get some rest,Aisha I will talk to you later."I interrupt cause I don't think talk about Tia is worth my rest time.She nods and gives me an understanding smile. Well we are friends since grade 3 which makes us family more than friends. I quickly wave at my friends and start walking towards out of the cafe.

While walking out I give a glance to my fist which had a small scratch when I bump into someone.I bring my gaze up, it's her, the same new girl! 

"What! Are you mad?" She snaps.

The hot coffee has been spill over her." Sure you are."I am too tired, so I turn to walk past her."Haven't your parents taught you to say sorry?"

NO,she did not just drag my parents into this. I go furious.I clench my jaws and corners her."Don't ever talk about my parents."I threat her.Her dark brown eyes go wide.I try to search for the fright in her eye but I don't think I can sense if she is scared.

She sure isn't like the rest of the girls. I can feel her heavy breaths.Our eyes lock.I smell this strange but sweet smell some what like lavender.Inhaling the fragrance I get back and turn to move when she yelled "Hey!".I turn around.

"Thats for the coffee on me!" She says clenching her jaw.Suddenly I have that hot sensation on my chest. She threw coffee on me!I mentally scream.Its takes me few seconds to come out my shock. Shocked because no one has ever dared to do that to me.

Before I could do anything she has already walked out.With tightened fists I walk back to my table inside the cafe.The group who was talking pause abruptly seeing me all drenched in coffee. "Dude,what happened?" Manik inquiries.

"This girl threw her coffee at me cause I banged into her and coffee spilt over her!"I throw my hands in air in a dramatic way .Everyone in the table was speechless. Obviously they weren't expecting anyone to go against me in their wildest dreams. 

"Well I'll rush back home." I say with a sigh and walk out of the cafe. In the rest room I change back to the black t-shirt i wore during the fight cause I don't another option.

Yes I am angry,but I am even surprised.For the first time someone stood against me and that too a girl.Now I so want to meet her once again.

While waliking to the parking my eyes look for the coffee girl.Atleast I could find a name to her.Soon I realised that I was devoid of anger.I wasn't angry anymore instead I had a shy smile on my face.The kind of smile you have when your crush smiles back at you.

I was actually happy.I don't know why but fighting with the coffee girl was so interesting.I want to know more about her.Nevertheless pushing away the thought of the coffee girl I drive my bike out of the university.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 18.9K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
337K 13K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
190K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...
261K 17.1K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...