Industry • 6ix9ine

By Sxpremex

From the same writer of Brooklyn Based, this is Industry. Dawn works behind the scenes in the music industry... More

Chapter 1- The Snitch?
Chapter 2- Loyalty
Chapter 3- Trapped
Chapter 4- We
Chapter 5- Nothing
Chapter 6- I'm Sorry
Chapter 7- So Right
Chapter 8- Cake and Eat It
Chapter 9- Every Word
Chapter 10- Lucky Shot
Chapter 11- Black
Chapter 12- Dawny
Chapter 13- Everything
Chapter 14- Other Ways
Chapter 15- Prosecutor
Chapter 16- Not In That Way
Chapter 18- Closet
Chapter 19- Like A Bitch
Chapter 20- May 8th
Chapter 21- Blur
Chapter 22- Say That Again?
Chapter 23- It's Only You
Chapter 24- Hawaii
Chapter 25- Inevitable
Chapter 26- Ten Months
Chapter 27- Woman to Woman
Chapter 28- Options
Chapter 29- Room 172
Chapter 30- I Hate You!
Chapter 31- Rat Bastard
Chapter 32- Viral
Chapter 33- Damn Daniel
Chapter 34- Adrian
Chapter 35- Confessions
Chapter 36- Greif
Chapter 37- 10pm
Chapter 38- Upstairs
Chapter 39- Try
Chapter 40- Possesive
Chapter 41- Queen Bitch
Chapter 42- King and Queen
Chapter 43- Smoke
Chapter 44- #FreeDawn
Chapter 45- Change The Law
Chapter 46- Decisions
Chapter 47- Fuck You
Chapter 48- Platinum
Chapter 49- (Diss)appointment
Chapter 50- Loyalty Is Vintage
Chapter 51- All That Matters
Chapter 52- Merry Christmas
Chapter 53- Closure
Chapter 54- Raw Talent

Chapter 17- Reciprocation

1.1K 37 15
By Sxpremex

breakofdawn

Liked by _ohsoyoujade, 6ix9ine, trifedrew and 593,092 others
breakofdawn
lilpump sexy 🔥
champagnepapi 😍😍😍
nickiminaj 🤩❤️

I scrolled through my phone, stuffing a handful of potato chips in my mouth and reading the comments on the picture I had just posted. I rolled my eyes at all the thirst comments. Not to boast or brag, but I can have any guy I want. Almost every rapper who walks into my offices tries to get at me, and here I am, an emotional wreck over this one.

It's been four days since I spoke to Danny. He's been calling, and texting but I don't bother to reply anymore. Of course, I still want him in my life but right now I just need time away from him. I need time to get over him, if that's even possible. Then maybe I'll try to have a just friendship with him. Until then, it's best that I keep my distance. He doesn't seem to understand that though.

It's probably not fair that I'm mad at him. I can't be mad because he kept his part of the deal and I didn't. He set out the rules in the beginning, he said we were to never catch feelings..I stuck to it at first but I slowly fell for him. Even though I didn't want to because of the situation. The only person I should be mad at is myself. I guess a part of me just thought he had feelings too. The big ass bouquet of roses, the matching braclets, teddy bears, etc. Those aren't things you do for someone you only see as a friend, or someone you don't feel anything for. It's like this shit was a game to him, I feel so led on.

I continued scrolling, stopping at this one particular post that Jade posted.

_ohsoyoujade

Liked by 6ix9ine, trifedrew, baddiegi and 575,632 others
_ohsoyoujade Him ❤️

I scoffed, and rolled my eyes as I scrolled pass it. As if I really needed to see that right now.

"How fuckin nice.." I mumbled, angrily grabbing another handful of chips and stuffing them into my mouth without realizing I had unconsciously crushed them into crumbs. I sucked my teeth and crumbled up the whole bag.

6ix9ine

Liked by _ohsoyoujade, trifedrew, murdabeatz and 1,038,982 others
6ix9ine Tekashi69 mad sexy out here 😍
_ohsoyoujade my man so fuckin fine 🥵❤️
trippieredd 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
6ix9ine @trippieredd  ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ that's you on the charts 🤣

I stopped and observed his photo. God, he looked so good...

How am I ever gonna get over him?

I scrolled pass the picture without liking it. Petty, I know.

Danny's Point Of View

"Where's Dawn?" Andrew asked, when I came out the booth.

I been tryna get my mind off her and here this nigga go bringing her up. Being in the studio without her just doesn't feel right, I keep fucking up my tracks because I can't focus for shit.

"She doin her own thing." I said, somewhat causally and sat down, opening up my laptop. Even though I missed her like crazy.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked, furrowing his brows. "Y'all don't fuck wit each other no more?"

"She dont fuck wit me no more..Shorty don't even answer my calls. She done wit me." I said, my eyes still glued to my laptop.

"What the hell you did now?"

"She caught feelings..and I told her I ain't feel the same way." I said, in a monotonous voice.

"You don't?" He asked me in shock, sitting up in his chair. "I know you said you only liked her, but that was awhile ago. Since then ya'll been through mad shit. I thought maybe you was possibly catchin feelings. I ain't gonna like I'm kinda shocked too-"

"I'm in love with that girl." I interrupted him, and finally admitted.

"I knew when I started to fall fuh her, but to actually say it? I jus couldn't man. Iono, I was just too embarrassed to admit that I fucked up and caught feelings." I told him. "When we started this shit we set out rules. We both agreed to not catch feelings."

He chuckled at me and shook his head. "I ain't Dr. Phill or nothin like that but ion think that's something you could just make a rule on, people can't control that shit. Y'all dumb as hell if ya'll think y'all could just make it a rule and think it won't happen. You sound stupid."

"It made sense at the moment though." I shook my head. "I ain't mean tuh get caught up like this."

"Tell her how you really feel, that's all you could do at this point."

"Andrew I can't do that shit. What if she makes me choose between her and Jade? Ion know if I could make that decision. Jade don't deserve any of this she been loyal tuh me, she held me down. But ion wanna lose Dawn either."

"As far as I know Dawn been loyal to you too. She's actually the only reason ya ass ain't doing life in prison right now.  That gun charge gonna stick with her for the rest of her life. She didn't have to do none of the shit she did especially after ya clumsy ass fuckin shot her while she was trying tuh stop you from doin some dumb shit. And she still fucked with you after that. That girl been in love witchu. She's obviously down fuh you too."

"I don't know.." I shook my head, closing my laptop. "I gotta fix dis shit."

                         Dawn's Point Of View

"What are you doing here?" I pressed Danny as he walked into my house. "Why can't you just respect the fact that I need space? I need to get over you and I can't if you keep-"

"I lied." He admitted. "I fuckin lied Dawn. I feel the same exact way you do. I'm in love witchu too. I just ain't wanna admit it. I'm a prideful motherfucka who don't like tuh look weak. That's why I said I didn't."

I stood there in complete shock.

"Y-You feel the same way?" I asked. "We always keep it real with each other, atleast that's what I thought. Why didn't you tell me? How do I know you're not just saying this?"

"Because I was gonna tell you first." He started. "That day after court, when we was in the car. Remember? I told you I had to tell you somethin?..It was that. I was gonna tell you I-" he paused and sighed. "That I was fallin in love witchu..but I was mad embarrassed."

I was happy that my feelings were being reciprocated. But I was more pissed that he would lie in my face about something like this serious. One thing I loved about him is that he always kept it real but in this situation he completely flopped on that.

"You should've just told me..that doesn't make you look weak, what's weak is lying about your feelings. Pretending to feel one way when you feel another, that's what's weak. It's also weak thinking that someone's gonna call your masculinity into question because you have feelings. You don't have to be this tough guy 24/7, and if you think you do that's what you should be embarrassed about."

"You prolly right..but I'm tellin' you now ain't I?"

"After you made me feel fuckin stupid. How do you think I felt? Don't you think I felt embarrassed? When you told me you didn't feel shit for me? I've been an emotional wreck for these past few days because you couldn't admit to your feelings. So don't think you came in here saving the fucking day. I'm beyond pissed. I poured out my feelings to you, I made myself so vulnerable and that wasn't enough for you to humble yourself? All of this because you were being a coward."

"I'm sorry."

"You should be." I spat.

Silence filled the room, and I stood there with my eyebrows furrowed and my arms crossed.

"Is that why you took the charges fuh me..because you love me?"

"Yeah. At the moment I didn't know that's why I was doing it, but yeah..." I answered, still annoyed. "Theres nothing I wouldn't do for you."

I shook my head, trying to make sense of all of this. This whole situation in general.

"So..now what?" I asked. "We're both too deep in. What should we do, should we give each other space?"

"No." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't wanna be away from you."

"Danny this is only gonna get worse. We're only gonna fall deeper the longer we do this."

"Then so fuckin be it." He shrugged. "Didn't you jus hear me say I love you? Ion wanna distance myself from you. I got attached and so did you, we can't just cut each other off now. It ain't happenin'."

I sighed and sat down on my couch, and he plopped down beside me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why do you love me? I ain't shit..you know I ain't shit. Look what I'm doin. How could someone like you, possibly fall in love wit a nigga like me?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what it is about you, I don't know why I love you beyond my own understanding. Maybe it's the way I never have to fully explain myself. You get me, you understand me. Maybe it's just you, and who you are. Maybe it's the connection we had from the first moment we met, and how it grew stronger the more time we spent together. Maybe it's the chemistry. I think it's all those things..it's you in general."

Lifting my chin with one finger he looked into my eyes. He leaned in, tilting his head and pressing his lips softly against mine. His hands slid down my curves and pulled me in closer, making the kiss deeper. This kiss was different. It was more passionate, than other times. Or maybe they were always this way..maybe I'm just noticing now because our feelings are exposed.

"Tell me you love me again...tell me you're in love with me." I whispered as I broke the kiss.

"I love you." He said, making my ears ring and stomach do flips. "I'm in love witchu." Then he went in for another kiss.

"Again." I said, between breaths.

"I'm in love with you, Dawn."

"Show me." I demanded, He stood up, holding my waist as he led me against the nearest wall; our lips never detaching.

He tugged at the hem of my leggings, prompting me to pull them down. I gladly did, along with my panties, kicking both garments to the side.

Taking me by surprise he picked me up and lifted me above his head against the wall, holding my waist as his face was right in front of my opening.

He kissed my inner right thigh, then left..I moaned from the anticipation as he got closer to where I really wanted his mouth.

He blatantly spat on it, letting his saliva run down the folds and crevices of my entrance.

I felt his lips close on my clit, his tongue running light circles over it, allowing more drool to drench me along with how wet I already was.

"Baby..." I groaned, looking down at him below me, all I saw was his head moving in circles along with his tongue sticking out, moving all around me.

He flicked his tongue against my clit a few times before he took it completely into his mouth, sucking and licking it as he released more even saliva onto it. The whole bottom half of his face was drenched and dripping with a mixture of my juices and his own spit, and it was sexy as fuck.

"Ah! Danny, baby holy shit!" I shouted, my back arching off the wall. My hands grasped a handful of his two rainbow braids. I wrapped my legs around his head, pushing his head deeper inside of me so I could feel every movement of his tongue even more.

He continued sucking and slurping between my legs, forcing me to cry out his name continuously. His tongue was so skilled, knowing every spot that would send me over the edge.

"Oh my God, yess.." I dragged out, just as I was about to explode all over his face. "I'm gonna fuckin cum, oh shit I'm bout to cum!"

"Gimmie dat shit, cum in my mouth." He said, his voice muffled because his head was still in between my legs.

My legs made a tighter grip around his head as they shook. My eyes rolled back as I came in his mouth, and he made sure to lick up every last drop.

His hands still on my waist, he slide me down the all so we were face to face. My legs were now wrapped around his waist, he kissed me, sticking his tongue in my mouth as his hand reached down to unbutton and unzip his pants. They fell down to the floor along with his boxers.

He pressed his body up against me, and aligned himself with my entrance before pushing himself into me. He grunted and bit his lip from how tight I was.

I breathed in a sharp breath as he filled me. He began thrusting, moving my body up and down the wall. I rested my arms on his shoulders and around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He pressed his forehead against mine and kissed me.

"T-tell me one more time." I moaned.

"I love you." He croaked, kissing me again as he took deeper thrusts.

"Oh God." I breathed, throwing my head back from how good he felt inside of me.

"Fuck.." He cursed quietly, quickening his pace.

After multiple more thrusts, he made a tighter grip around my waist, and began pounding into me, driving me insane.

"You want my cum? Hm?" He asked, thrusting out of breath. "You want me tuh cum fuh you?"

"Yes baby, I want your cum." I begged.

"Get on ya knees." He said, as he finally let me down to ground level. I dropped on my knees, grasping his dick in my hands and waiting no time taking him to the back of my throat.

"Oh shhhhitt.." He moaned, grabbing the back of my head as I bobbed my head up and down his length, making sure the top hit the back of my throat each time.

He held my head there, while he was still in the back of my throat and stilled, making sure his cum slid directly down my throat as I swallowed.

"Dawn!" He shouted, with himself still in my throat. He was cumming way more than I expected him to. "Shit!"

I kept him in my mouth, sucking every drop until he went limp.

I stood up, and he pulled me close to him by my waist, crashing his lips onto mine as my finger tips caressed his jawline.

The best feeling in the world, is reciprocation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
31.2K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
17.9K 343 24
#1 in 6ix9ine