Perfectionist [MHA Reader x V...

By infamosus

You're a perfectionist. You're talented in many things and you pick up skills easily. You belong in a rich an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Kirishima One Shot (Filler)
Bakugo Birthday Special (Filler)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part I
Bakugo Special
Chapter 10- Part II
Chapter 10- Part III
Chapter 10- Part IV
Body Swap (Filler)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Beauty and the Bakugo (Filler)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

4.5K 202 274
By infamosus

"Do you really think that group can handle it?" Kurogiri closed the door softly behind him before turning to look at his boss, who sat silently on a bar stool, staring at a picture.

"Yeah...It's not time for play time yet...But soon..." Shigaraki chuckled darkly, putting the picture aside and gingerly picking up another. Kurogiri curiously glanced over his shoulder.

"Bakugo and (L/N)."

"Hm, it was such a shame," Shigaraki let out a sigh. "that Dorothy wasn't able to bring us what we wanted." He glared at the picture in front him. "And I honestly highly doubt he'd come for (L/N)."

"What did master say?"

"...That she was important for some chain reaction or whatever..." Shigaraki growled. "That stupid butler only cares about the main blood...And (L/N) is the easiest target." He placed the picture down. "Maybe after we get that butler, we could try and keep (L/N) too, for Nomu..." He began to chuckle darkly to himself. "And maybe the Dad too, we can have the whole family if all goes well."

Kurogiri continued to stare at his boss as he began to shuffle between the pictures. "You really think her whole family would come? Have you forgotten what that Dorothy girl told us, the Mother is out of town, possibly the country. The best of luck we could get is if Kenta actually comes-"

"The father for sure..." Shigaraki interrupted. "King will for sure come... The same when his Dad went for him remember?" The smile on his face began to broaden. "And Kenta should learn from his mistakes in the past." Turning around in his swivel chair, he eyed Kurogiri down. The hand that would normally rest on his face was off and placed neatly on the bar counter. "This is all assuming that the Vanguard Action squad succeeds."

"They're disposable pawns then-"

"Don't be stupid." Tomura growled. "Do I look like a cruel person? Their strength's the real deal. This damned society is bound hand and foot by rules, and we're not the only ones feeling suppressed." He motioned to the picture of Bakugo behind him. "So, yeah... I'm hoping they succeed."

"Huh? Only you guys so far?" Toga walked up happily to the designated meeting spot, a small clearing free of fire and gas.

"You wack job... Did you get any blood?"

"Just one.." Toga slowly began to make her way towards Dabi, eyeing the figure that was slung over his shoulder. "Wah! (L/N)-san is so much cuter in person!" Toga made an attempt to reach a hand forward and caress you cheek, but Dabi jerked you away.

"Oi, stop being creepy..." Dabi looked at Toga in mild disgust as she pouted.

"Oh c'mon! Look at her Dabi, she just as cute as the two other girls I fought!" She began to hum happily to herself. "And that one boy too-"

"...Hold it, shut up for a second..." Dabi instructed. Suddenly, a loud crash and a gust of dust and wind nearly blew you off Dabi's shoulder.

"AHA! I know those brats!" Twice pointed an accusing finger towards the 3 intruders and Mr.Compress who seemed to have fallen from the sky. "...WHO ARE THEY?!" Dabi clicked his tongue in annoyance, tossing your body carelessly to the unsuspecting Twice. "WAH A BODY!"

"Mister, Dodge." Dabi readied an attack, blue flames shot forward from his hand and towards the three students. Luckily, they all dodged just in the nick of time. Twice itched to also battle, tossing your body like a potato sack towards Toga who happily took you in her arms.

"AHA! Others on Shigaraki's hit list!" Twice made a move forward towards Todoroki who seemed to be distracted by something. "You plain looking boy! You...Weren't on the list!" Twice took out his measuring tape threateningly, only for Todoroki to quickly make a wall of ice to distance himself from the attacker. "AH!! HOT HOT HOT."

"(Y/N)!" Todoroki breathed out, glaring towards the crazed girl who began to hop around in attempt to get away from the main fight. "T-they...They've got (Y/N)!!" Todoroki's eyes locked onto your tattered and burnt frame. His screaming caught Izuku and Shoji's attentions, all eyes were now on Toga.

"Oh Mister!" Toga carried you bridal style before tossing you into Mr.Compresses arms, who easily morphed you into a small marble.

"NO!" Izuku gasped, but Toga was on him on a flash. As everyone was busy with their own fight, with the exception of Shoji who was trying to help either Izuku or Todoroki, Compress walked up to Dabi just as he finished another blast of fire.

"Did you get Bakugo?" Dabi asked, reaching a hand out to hopefully gain a small marble in return.

"Naturally..." Mr.Compress began to search through his pockets.

"Todoroki, Midoriya!" Shoji called out, two marbles danced between his fingers. "All we need left is (L/N)-san!"

A warp began to form just behind the villains, sending the three boys into panic as they eyed the last marble that held you in it.

"You fool..." Dabi made an attempt to go and grab the Bakugo and Tokoyami marbles that were in Shoji's posession but was stopped by Mr.Compress.

"Bye guys!" Twice saluted before hopping into a warp made for him. Toga blew a kiss towards Izuku before hopping into her's as well.

"Our targets-" Dabi looked over at Compress with a sour expression, pissed about the fact that they were certainly going to be lectured once their back at base with nothing but some quirk-less bitch.

"It's all part of the trick~" Compress took his mask down and stuck his tongue out, showing the 2 precious marbles. "You see, that ice attack from earlier was a perfect way to set up two decoys." With a snap of his fingers, the crystal balls that Shoji held turned into a few chunks of ice. "Now that my presentation is over, so is this show." With a bow, Compress began to back away along with Dabi, the warp beginning to engulf their bodies.

"ACK!" A strong beam of light struck Compress in the face, forcing the two marbles out of his mouth. The three students made a dash towards the marbles, Shoji managed to grab one while Dabi unfortunately got the other. Two marbles were now in Dabi's possession, one between his ring and middle finger while the other rested between his pointer and middle.

"How sad... Todoroki Shoto." Dabi smirked before taking a quick glance at the boy who sent the laser. Aoyama quickly hid a way the moment he and Dabi made eye contact. "It's him..." Dabi looked at the marbles at hand. "Release them."

"That damned laser..." Compress whispered. "Ruined my show." With a snap, Tokoyami and Bakugo were out of their sphere cages. Your body was now on display too, and luckily Dabi was able to catch you in time before tossing you over one of his shoulders, his other free hand on Bakugo's neck.

"KACCHAN, (Y/N)!!!" Izuku was finally able to get a good look on you, his eyes widened in complete and utter fear as the two closest people to him was being taken away from him. "KACCHAN, (Y/N)!!"

"Stay back...Deku." Bakugo growled threateningly before being taken away.

Silence followed suit, the three boys could only stare in shock at the empty space in front of them. Finally, Izuku crumpled to the ground, his forehead meeting the cool dirt, the rush of adrenaline finally subsiding.

"AHHHHHHHHRRRGHHHHH!!"

Todoroki felt his body shudder as the reality of two of his classmates were gone. He fell onto his knee's, eyes glossy and mind numb. Shoji stood by Tokoyami as they watched the two boys before them sink lower and lower to the ground, Izuku most definitely took the hardest hit among all of them.

Rescue came, pro heroes, fire fighters, medics, practically everyone, including the press.

"Bakugo?" Kirishima and Mina began to make their way to their injured classmates, eyes were searching desperately for the targeted peer."Where's Bakugo?"

"EXCUSE US PLEASE!" Kirishima and Mina backed away as a few familiar faces were being carried on stretchers. Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Testutestu, and-

"O...Jiro?" Mina and Kirishima breathed out in unison as the said boy looked the worst out of all them, he was barely even recognizable, and for some cruel reason, he was awake and mumbling.

"(Y/N)...W-where's...She..." Ojiro wheezed out, only for the medics to shush him.

Another stretcher was being carried, the last one from what the two teens could see...But it was covered with a white cloth, the body completely veiled.

Dread filled Mina and Kirishima, they were too afraid to ask as the stretcher was loaded onto another one of the plentiful ambulances.

"N-no..." Mina cried out, chasing after one of the medics. "WHO WAS THAT!? WAS THAT (Y/N)?! DEAR GOD PLEASE-"

"Calm down." Aizawa placed a reassuring hand on Mina's shoulder before taking a look at the red head who seemed paler than a sheet of paper. "That wasn't (Y/N)."

"..."Both Mina and Kirishima looked at Aizawa in absolute fear.

"That wasn't Bakugo either...No one from either of our classes... Apparently they had a hostage with them when they came here..." That didn't ease their minds, but just the simple fact that it wasn't their best friend being loaded on a suspiciously veiled stretcher was enough to put them a little at ease.

"So, where are they? Where's Bakugo? He's fine right? And Ojiro kept on mumbling about (Y/N), and she wasn't on a stretcher when he came in..." Questions fired out of Kirishima's mouth much faster than he could actually think of them. By now the rest of the remedial class was gathered outside, most of the students were being assed by doctors since they were hurt one way or another. Aizawa looked at his fellow students with the exception of Monoma, who even he knew the weight of the situation was much too fragile to poke fun at. After all, his class was just as hurt as Class A's was.

"...Bakugo and (L/N) are deemed missing." Aizawa reluctantly told his students of the dreadful news, not like it was any easier for him either. Kirishima could feel his throat go dry and tighten up...Both of his closest friends, just...Gone, like that. He could feel unwelcome tears begin to form in his eyes.

"They're...They're gone?" Mina choked out, feeling her heart drop to her stomach at the news.

"No, they're not gone, we'll find them don't worry." Aizawa really couldn't do anything to help his students in the situation their in, even he himself needed time to recollect himself. There really was no sugar coating the current events. "We'll bring them back."

"12 were injured during the incident, with 13 deemed fine. 2 students however were missing and among the pro heroes, 1 suffered a major head injury, and another was deemed missing as well. Along with this, it seems that the villains carried a hostage with them who looks to have suffered similar injuries to one of the students... The hostage that came along the villains was the only one who was met with an unfortunate fate. The family that's associated with the hostage have disclosed any further information about her along with the connection between the students and the hostage. On the flip side of things, 3 of the villains were arrested, how-"

click

"..." Kenta stared dully at the screen before him, rubbing his forehead in frustration. Again... Before Kenta retired and went into hiding, he remembered so vividly the days he fought along side your Great Grandfather, helping him raise his son. It was only natural that he'd fight along side your Grandfather as well, and helped raise his child, your Dad of course. He would've never thought, a carbon copy of his worst memory would resurface again...

Your Father was kidnapped as well, thought with a smaller evil organization, all in an attempt to get himself out of hiding, since he retired long ago once your Grandfather made a big enough name for himself. He remembered staying back home, watching the news as your Grandfather fought for his life to get his son back...He remembered puking his heart out once the news voiced out his worst fear.

"The great and mighty Skull King has met his last breaths in a heroic attempt to save his son. Several other heroes have also received minor injures-" and from then on his memory went fuzzy.

When he sat there, with your Grandmother in tears, he wondered why he was even there and not out being the hero everyone needed.

That's right...

He remembered because he feared the idea of death...That's right, the immortal one feared of dying, just because some rumored drug at the time that the organization made was said to take away quirks and give it to someone else. He was told to stay at home, due to the fact that he was one of the targets, and he didn't argue... Why didn't he argue?

"Kenta..."

Even to this day his fear still lives on, he stopped traveling, he stayed secluded in your house for generations now, lucky to be under the protection of the best defense hero in Japan.

"Kenta..."

And now that brings him to the current situation, no doubt they kidnapped Dorothy in an attempt to get him out of hiding...And now his precious (Y/N)... What a lame immortal butler he was, too afraid of the outside world to even protect the ones he loved most. And here they were, dying for his sake. Maybe he shouldn't be afraid of death, if he welcomed it sooner than less people would perish, right?

"Kenta!"

"Huh?" Kenta looked up, broken from his trance of self pity. "O-oh... (L/N)-sama..."

"I'm heading out..." Your Father spoke gruffly in full hero gear. "I'm part of the rescue platoon. You stay here, after all, they're after you as well. They're doing the same thing as years before, trying to get you out so that they could get your quirk by using those you hold dear to you." He began to aggressively put on his shoes. "Well, if they think that they can have my daughter and you that easily then their wrong, I'll have her back here Kenta don't worry-"

"Allow me to come." He stood up without much thought, his normal butlers outfit already his old hero outfit.

"Kenta that's stupid if their the ones after you too..."

"...I don't make the same mistakes twice..." Kenta grumbled, marching forward. "Allow me to come, I won't have you go alone-"

"There'll be other pro heroes don't worry-"

"Other pro heroes, and one Dad." Kenta placed a hand on your Father's shoulders. "That was the same 26 years ago... I know how you're feeling King. Please, let me support you." Your Father continued to stare at Kenta disapprovingly. "Don't you dare forget, I was once a hero too."

"You're retired Kenta, you stopped fighting nearly 50 years ago."

"Please, that's less than half my lifetime." Kenta patted his shoulder. "And if it makes you feel any better, I'll wear a disguise."

"Kenta...They're after you."

"They went after (Y/N), and you expect me to sit and cry alone in the living room while watching the news? Your wife isn't here to comfort me like your Mom." Kenta's hold on your Father's shoulder tightened. "I really can't sit still any longer." An air of sadness seemed to radiate off of Kenta, something that your Dad caught onto. He knew the guilt Kenta still carried from his Father dying, and he knew that Kenta coming along with him to retrieve you was probably one of the only things that'd put his mind at ease.

"Alright..." Your Dad grumbled. "But wear a mask or something."

"Here." Nezu carefully placed the pieces together on the table.

"And that is...?" Midnight carefully looked at the small, destroyed garbage in front of her.

"I believe it's (Y/N)'s phone. She has Dorothy's contacts for sure, and according to the other students, Dorothy has been replying inconsistently which worried poor (L/N) throughout the training."

"Dorothy was the hostage, right?" Snipe asked.

"Correct. This is more than most likely how they found our location."

"..."Mic sat silently, eyeing the phone down. "How do we know she didn't text Dorothy on purpose...What if she's..." He sucked in a breath. "A mole?"

"...Mic cut that out..." Midnight rolled her eyes.

"Think about it-!"

"That's right, think about this Mic." Snipe caught his attention after interrupting him. "Would she really do that? Besides, Dorothy is dead, if she really wanted to send out a location then Dorothy wouldn't have been needed by the League of Villains." Snipe flicked Mic in the forehead in annoyance. "Please think about that next time, if we start jumping to conclusions just like you did, and start attacking our own shadows, we're bound to crumble without the help of the League of Villains."

Mic only nodded, sad that he even thought about his own student like that.

"Right..."

"...Now..." Nezu brought everyone's attention back on him. "Back to the matters at hand..."

(Wow a lot of jumping between scenes forgive me)

Izuku stared at the familiar ceiling in front of him. Based on the smallest things inside the room, like how there was a part of the wall that had a different coloured white compared to the rest, how the window still had the same exact bird shit stain, he can tell that he's been in this hospital room. At this point, he wonders if there was a room he hasn't yet been in the hospital.

"16...17...18..19...20...21...22...23...23..." He counted the apple slices that were situated in a bowl that was atop his bedside table. His mother gave them those, and a small note was left by her. Recently he's been going in and out of consciousness, suffering from a high fever and in so much pain. "I wonder how Kota's doing..." He mumbled to himself, his mind still in complete shambles.

"Hey Midoriya! Looks like you're awake!" Kaminari came in along with the rest of the class behind him, thought they didn't carry the same energy as he did. "Have you seen the news lately on TV? It's worse than the sports festival I swear..."

"Here's a Melon! We all pitched in!" Mineta hauled a slightly bigger than normal melon above his head just so Midoriya could see it. "It's a big one!"

"Is everyone from class here?" Izuku's voice barely carried through, still sore from all the screaming he'd done during summer camp.

"No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the gas. Ojiro is in the hospital as well, and suffering from major burns...He hasn't woken up yet and they aren't allowing any visitors currently. Yaoyarozu regained consciousness yesterday I believe, she received a major head injury and I'm pretty sure she's in the same hospital we're in right now." Iida explained solemnly.

"All 14 of us came..." Uraraka added.

"Of course, (Y/N) and Bakugo aren't here..." Todoroki stated bluntly, sadness evident in his voice. Midoriya's eyes widened once the reality of it all settled in.

It wasn't some sick dream.

You and Bakugo really weren't here.

"Recently, All Might told me something. About how sometimes we can't reach people who need saving, so we have to do our best on saving those we can reach..." Izuku whispered more to himself, but he was still heard, the tears in his eyes beginning to trickle down his face. "But I could reach them, all I had to do was save them... My quirk is built for just that...But then it turned out like how Aizawa sensei said it would...." Izuku sucked in a shaky breath as the water works continued to flow. "I couldn't move my body..."

"Then... Lets go save them, now." Kirishima spoke confidently.

"...Huh?"

"Todoroki and I actually came by here yesterday, and we ran into the police ..." Kirishima then explained the situation at hand, how they could use Yaoyarozu's tracker to find the location you and Bakugo were hidden in.

"Fools...You fools!" Iida cried out, looking down angrily at Kirishima. "This isn't our place to interfere, we should leave it to the pros!"

"You don't think I know that?! But still, I did jack shit! All I heard was that they were after Bakugo, and I didn't do anything, I couldn't DO anything!" Kirishima clutched his shirt, guilt written all over his features. "And you know what else!? That's all I thought about, was Bakugo! I didn't even KNOW they were after (Y/N), it never even crossed my mind that she could've been in danger too, you too Tokoyami! I only knew she was in danger when they told me that she was already gone!" Kirishima sucked in a horribly shaky breath. "If I don't act now...Forget being a hero if I can't even be a man!"

Tsuyu and Kaminari began to voice out their concerns, attempting to cool the red head down but failing on doing so.

"I know he's right, you all are, but Midoriya!"Kirishima extended a hand towards the crippled teen. "They're not beyond our reach just yet!"

"So, you guys are gonna get a tracker from Yao-momo and follow it?" Mina asked, twiddling her fingers. Todoroki and Kirishima both nodded.

"The villains did say that we were on their hit list, but took Bakugo alive..." Todoroki gulped looking down. "And they took (Y/N)'s body as well."

"Wait...What do you mean by that..." Kirishima took a step forward towards Todoroki, panicking at whatever it was he was insinuating.

"(Y/N)- chan was being tossed around during our fight trying to retrieve Bakugo..." Shoji answered. "She was probably unconscious during the time."

"Hah, so we don't even know if she's alive..." Kirishima whispered, biting his lip. "...You just told me that during a fight her body was just being tossed around... And she wasn't waking up..." Kirishima began to hyperventilate. "You guys only told me this now!?"

"She's alive!" Todoroki huffed, his voice raised ever so slightly, it shocked most of his peers. "I know she is." Everyone stared at Todoroki in slight sadness as he made an attempt to recollect himself. "(Y/N) is alive and I know it... I feel it." Todoroki whispered, his voice barely above a whisper now. 

A silence followed but was broken by Tsuyu.

"I know we're all still in shock about Bakugo and (Y/N)-chan's kidnapping, but we can't let our emotions get the better of us..." She paused for a brief moment before continuing. "If we start another fight, or break the law, then we're no better than villains!" The words seemed to sink deep into everyone's heads, but not deep enough for the 3 desperate boys who wanted to save you and Bakugo.

Bakugo grumbled in discomfort before his eyes trailed over to you. Your body rested on the sofa where a few other members of the league were sitting. You were in horrible condition, your neck was probably the hardest thing to look at. It was completely burned, and if it wasn't for the steady rise and fall of your chest, he would've thought your were dead.

"Lets get to business..." Shigaraki started, gaining the ash blonde's attention. "Wannabe hero Katsuki Bakugo, won't you join me?" Bakugo smirked evilly, a good sign in Shigaraki's eyes.

"Tch, if you want me so badly then get on your knees and beg!"

As Shigaraki began to explain his distaste towards heroes, you began to stir about. Opening one eye, you were greeted by a dimly lit room and the sound of a voice akin to nails on a chalk board. "What the..." You grumbled, attempting to stand up but failing due to the restraints around your arms and ankles. Your neck was also in an tremendous amount of pain. Bakugo seemed to notice you begin to move, which granted him with major relief.

"...And I know you love to win." You caught onto what hand man was saying, words began to make sense and the blur of the world began to clear up. "Dabi, untie him." Shigaraki pointed towards Bakugo.

"Huh?" Dabi looked at Shigaraki like he grew a second head. "He'll go ape shit for sure."

"It's okay, we gotta treat him as an equal, we're scouting him after all." As Shigaraki said this, Bakugo made quick eye contact with you, a plan already forming in his head. You were in too much pain to do anything, not like you could anything anyway. "Besides, before he throws a tantrum, our U.A student over should be smart enough to know that he can't win."

"Twice you do it." Dabi tossed Twice the keys, walking away from the explosive blonde.

"Huh?! Me? No thanks!" Twice took hold of the keys before robotically making his way towards the blonde and unlocking his cuffs.

"Everyone here has a different story, but we've all suffered." The cuffs around Bakugo's wrist fell off with a metallic clank. Slowly, he rose up from his seat, rubbing his hands. "We've suffered thanks to other people, to rules... Thanks to heroes we felt suffocated, you more than anyone should know..."Bakugo looked up, waiting as Shigaraki got closer and closer. You smirked to yourself as you watched the scene before you unfold.

Bakugo huffed before quickly swiping his right hand with a deafening blow. "I thought I was gonna die of old age hearing you guys yap on and on about your life story. You really think I care? You guys are basically saying, 'hey we cause trouble, come be our pal!'! Bull shit." Bakugo's sadistic smirk returned to his face. "I've always admired All Mights Triumphs, and nothing you guys say will ever change that!"

You continued to lie there immobile, but mentally cheered Bakugo on. Bakugo could see the pride you held for him in your eyes, which only fueled him up more for battle. To be frankly honest, your mind felt high at the moment and you weren't completely thinking straight at the moment, but at least you knew what was going on.

I can't do anything massive, or I'll risk hurting (Y/N)...And she isn't in any condition to fight...I'm valuable to them but by the looks of it, they didn't grab (Y/N) to recruit her, they have something else planned...Something that'll probably harm her if they treat her that way...

Bakugo continued to think of a strategy, his eyes darted across the room in a panicked fnrenzy.

I could probably take down 2 to 3 of them before making an escape...But what about (Y/N)? That stapled dude, the lizard and the magician are near where she is... I can't get close to the magician that's for sure... I don't know the rest of these dudes abilities. Not to mention that warp guy...He's troublesome for sure-

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hello? Kamino pizza delivery here."

Everyone stared at the door in wonder.

"...Wait what flavor." Twice asked looking around to see if any of his comrades had a clue.

"SMASH!" The wall beside you broke, and even the ground below you shook a little with how powerful the punch was. You were quickly picked up making you hiss out in pain. The ropes that tied you down were now miraculously free and you stood between Bakugo and All Might. "Must've been scary, nice job holding out!" All Migh gave both you and Bakugo a thumbs up.

"Sca-?! Scary?! WHADDAYA MEAN I ALMOST HAD EM!"

The floor shook once more, a loud sound of cracking filled the air. Somehow, it sounded familiar. The door busted open, revealing a whole swat of police officers along with Edgeshot who went and knocked out the wispy man. Every hero was doing their part on the mission, immobilizing and knocking out villains left and right, it left you in awe.

"You gotta be kidding...This can't...This can't..." Shigaraki had a frenzied look on his face as the place before him was swarmed by heroes and police alike. "Defeated just like that? No fucking way... Get outta here and go to hell..." His breathing became funny as he looked directly at All Might's eyes. "I HATE YOU!"

Suddenly, swarms of Nomu came piling in thanks to this black sticky substance that smelt awful. You backed away in shock feeling something horrible rise in your throat.

"Oh god..." You began to puke out the same black substance, scaring the shit out of Bakugo.

"What the—" Soon Bakugo was doing the same and both you and him were teleported to what looked like a crator, fast enough that All Might wasn't able to grab the both of you.

You stumbled onto your knees, completely light headed.

"Oi!" Bakugo scrambled to your side, hauling you up. The ground shook beneath you, and you held onto Bakugo for dear life.

"What the fuc—" You stopped as you stared at the building to your right, multiple heroes scattered the floor, but what terrified you the most—

Were bones.

Your Father's quirk.

Sharp, and pointy bones protruded from the earths surface, nearly reaching the same height as the original building. A man who levitated slightly off the floor came from the shadows, shaking his head. "Damn...I missed." He was flexing his fore finger.

Suddenly, another figure came rushing in, a hooded figure with two katana's in each hand. He wore a mask, and in the center was a circle with two katana's crossed over. He swung his sword multiple times in a quick and aggressive fashion, almost like he's lost control.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" That voice.

"...Kenta?" You breathed out, watching Kenta furiously swing his swords at the floating faceless man. The mysterious man looked at Kenta, his finger pointed directly at him before multiple red and black pillars shot out of his fingers and towards your immortal butler. "Kenta!" 

The said butler dodged everything flawlessly, backing away and hopping closer to you. 

"Master  (L/N)!" Kenta took a quick look at you, eyeing your burnt neck. "You're hurt!"

"Where's Dad?" As you asked this, the Faceless man slammed a palm onto the ground, and a familiar crackling noise filled the air. Bones erupted out of the ground, making your eyes widened in shock. "...What?!"

"That dude is your Dad?!" Bakugo looked at you in surprise, eyes angry and practically burning you alive.

"What are you guys saying? No he isn't!" Kenta grabbed you and dodged out of the way, Bakugo managed to blast away as well. "That dude stole your Father's quirk, and now he's after mine."

"Correct..." The faceless man stopped using your Father's quirk for a second. Where you, Bakugo and Kenta once stood was now a spiky bone field, the earth around it horribly uneven. "You're quirk, Kenta...It's something that would suit Tomura very well." 

A familiar horrible smell began to fill your nostrils once more. You leaned into Kenta, having trouble looking around with your fried neck. "That smell..." The rest of the league of villains began showing up, falling onto their knees, with the exception of Kurogiri and Dabi who collapsed onto the floor. Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance whilst Kenta held onto your waist tighter. 

"I need to get you and Bakugo out of here." Kenta shuffled you and him closer to Bakugo who also got into a fighting position. 

"I knew you'd come..." Bones began to form out of the Faceless Man's body, forming rib like bones to protect him from All Might's sudden attack.

"King!" All Might immediately recognized the hard bones that his fist collided with, having to add more pressure to successfully crack them.

The faceless man grunted before being forced back, the ribs that were attached to his back now broken. "How weak... Greatest Defense hero my ass..."The man grumbled, looking over at you three. You huffed, straightening yourself before nudging Kenta by your side.

"I can handle the pain, can you lend a weapon?"

"Yeah, here." Kenta gave you one of his katana's before looking back at All Might and the faceless man. You and Bakugo readied yourself together against the rest of the League of Villains. 

"I'm not gonna make the same mistake as I did 5 years ago, All for One." All Might readied a punch, a frown now permanent on his face. "I'll be taking Bakugo and (L/N), and I'll punch you into a prison cell along with your League of Villains!" All for one readied a counter attack, his arm puffing up before blasting All Might away. 

"All Might!" Bakugo yelled.

"He repelled All Might's attack... Just like that..." You whispered under your breath, sweat began to pour down your forehead. You were still horribly worried about your Dad, whom you now know was probably defenseless with his quirk taken away from him and stolen by  All for One. 

"Don't fret, that won't be enough to kill him." All for One's fingers began to glow again before the similar red and black pillars from his fingers shot out once again. Kenta extended a hand out your way, making sure that the pillars weren't out for either of you guys. Instead, All for One hit Kurogiri who began to act up, despite being unconscious. "You guys need to escape, with Bakugo and Kenta." 

The League of Villains began to stir before lurching forward. You, Kenta and Bakugo were now ready before all three of you jumped forward, initiating the fight first while the rest of the villains were still in shock.

Toga and Twice aimed for Bakugo, Compress and Spinner were running towards you while Kenta helped both you and Bakugo. 

You made sure to keep your distance from Compress while evading Spinners blades. Everything was going by in a blur, All Might and All for One were fighting their own battles and Kurogiri's portal was beginning to form. You were surprisingly able to keep up, the adrenaline practically numbing you from your pain.

"Young Bakugo! (L/N)!" All Might began to make his way but was stopped by One for All. Kenta, who deflected one of Spinners attack, looked back at the number on hero.

"Leave their safety to me, I'll get them out." Kenta back flipped, kicking Spinner in the chin as he did so. 

"Damn it..." Bakugo breathed, his back smacking against yours. "He can't fight properly cause we're here." 

Suddenly, completely out of no where, a huge ice pillar erupted from the ground, a very familiar ice pillar. It was Todoroki's Heaven Piercing Ice Wall. The ground shook a little, causing you to land on your butt, Kenta also seemed to stare at the huge block of ice in shock. 

"What the...?"

In your peripheral vision, you noticed All for One using the distraction to his advantage, aiming a punch towards All Might before swiftly using his odd red needle finger attack towards Kenta. 

"H-Hey! Kenta!" You jumped up from your spot on the ground, pushing Kenta to the side and taking the hit. It was an odd feeling, numbing in fact. 

"(L/N)!" You felt all the energy suck out of, making you fall to your knees. 

"Damn you..." All for One cursed before sighing. "How pitying." Suddenly a sharp pain coursed through your body, making you cry out in agony. The needle detached itself from you before trying to penetrate Kenta, who was still in complete shock. "I don't need the (L/N)'s family quirk, I need yours!" All Might managed to defend Kenta by punching All for One in the side.

"Come!" In the distance you could hear Kirishima yell, and as soon as You did, you felt gruff hands wrap themselves around your waist. You didn't make an attempt to fight back, recognizing the warmth from the hands as Bakugo's. 

"Hold on!" With whatever strength you had left, you wrapped your limbs around Bakugo like a koala does to a eucalyptus tree. You managed to catch a quick glimpse at Kenta who was now fighting the rest of the league of villains with a small old man in bright yellow boots. 

"Kenta-" 

BOOM

You yelped in shock, the rush of air was overwhelming, and everything below you began to shrunk. Another explosion before one of Bakugo's hands wrapped itself around your waist and the other grabbed Kirishima's hand, who you now just noticed was riding Deku and Iida through the sky. 

As the buildings passed by your vision, you finally got a good glimpse of the battle field. The crater you fought in was massive, with All Might and All for One battling it out near the middle, and the league of villains fighting Kenta and the other pro heroes who arrived on the scene. Next to the crater was a half destroyed building, with massive bones protruding the earth, nearly reaching the same height as the architecture. There, you were able to see a few paramedics, and a pile of pro heroes huddled near where there were the most bones, your Father was possibly trying to protect them. 

"Dad..." You whispered, burying your head in Bakugo's shoulders. There was so much going through your head right now, you felt like fainting. The pain from earlier wasn't subsiding either, instead it only got worse and it made your entire body throb. "I'm so sorry..." You whispered, mainly to yourself. 

"We're landing! Hold on!" Izuku's urgent voice barely managed to make it self heard from all the ruckus. 

"Bakugo!" Iida spoke. "On my signal, create an explosion-!" 

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo's grip on your waist loosened. "Oi! (Y/N), hold on!" 

Once you all landed, you detached yourself from Bakugo, wobbling a little."Urgh..."

"Oi," you fell into Bakugo's chest once more, huffing and puffing." What's gotten into you?"

"That All for One fellow." As Bakugo bent down so you could comfortably lean on him wihtout having to stand, Momo and Todoroki came into view. "He stabbed you? Didn't he?" Momo asked in concern.

"Bakugo! (Y/N)!" Kirishima raced to Bakugo's side, trying to get a good view of your face. You were currently huddled in Bakugo's lap, sweating like crazy. 

"Everything hurts..." As you mumbled this, Kirishima placed a gentle hand on your forehead.

"Wah! You have a massive fever!" 

"Hey! You kids!" The police began to make themselves present, rushing their way past the bystanders. "You guys alright?"

"Argh!" Another sharp pain wracked your body, causing you to convulse. "H-Help!"

"Call the medics." One of the police officers ordered another who nodded before rushing back to get help. Your grip on Bakugo's shirt became suffocating for him.

"H-Hey! Calm down, stop tugging so fucking hard." 

"Here." Todoroki made an attempt to grab you but stopped after seeing Bakugo's menacing glare.

"Fuck off!"

"Is now really the time to be bickering!" Iida interrupted, forcibly taking you from Bakugo who began to get triggered. "We have to deliver her to the paramedics! And Bakugo, you have to go with them." Iida gestured to the police officers who seemed to be radioing something in.

As the teens conversed, they didn't notice as you began to slowly black out. 

"K...ent..a... d..ad..." You whispered to yourself as a cold dark void enveloped you, ceasing you pain. 

(A/N: Okay, I won't be updating as much any more cause of work and school, which is a bummer. That doesn't mean Im on hiatus or anythin, it's just, compared to back then where it was like... An update every two weeks, expect an update every like month or smth. 

Also, another reason why I took so long to update... I began to write a new story but im not sure if ya'll are interested, so I wanna know your guys' opinion:

It's an Oc x Bakugo, and the Oc is from America, livin' with the Bakugo's and attending U.A's support course. And the whole thing is, the OC has like an android quirk (think of like conner and hank in detroit become human) and she learns the feels from Bakugo. 

I have like, the character down and the plot is sort of established but idk if i should like... Post it, idk, are ya'll interested in reading in? 

Anyway, have a good October ya'll)

[Hell Fuckin Unedited and Horribly Written I'm Sorry]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 34.2K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
1.9K 27 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...
22.1K 808 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...