The Alpha's Nerd

By Rollajabi

Lonely and poor nerd, Mia Evans, enjoys a life where she can listen to Nirvana, Panic! At The Disco and hang... More

Acknowledgments
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Eighteen

3.3K 134 45
By Rollajabi

As I run through the forest, all I can think about is Blake. Oh God, I need to stop! I need to learn how to block my thoughts. But how? All I can think about is dragging my tongue across Blake's thick neck and his veiny -

I shake my head. Stop Mia.

I try again. This time, I picture nothing but a blank slate in my mind. This must work, right? I'm not thinking about anything specific....if my mind appears empty, they shouldn't be able to notice me. Great.

I continue to run through the forest. Eventually, I reach Blake's house, but I see two Ford trucks parked outside. I freeze. Ok Mia, now's the time. Blank mind. Get inside. Save Blake. Escape. Whatever you do, don't think. Not even for a second. Your life and Blake's life depends on it.

I take a deep breath before sneaking around the perimeter of the house. I carefully peek through the windows to find an empty room I can sneak into, or to at least see where Blake has been kept.

Oh, and Noah. I forgot about him.

Finally, I manage to spot them. There's Blake. I can see him sat on the couch with his head in his hands. He looks stressed. I can see his muscles pressing against his sleeve. Oh my, that bulge in his jea-

"WHO'S THINKING ABOUT PENIS?!" I hear a voice roar inside.

Oh no. They know I'm here.

"Mia?" I hear Blake's muffled voice from behind the window. He can hear my thoughts. I can see him smirking. I bang the window so he can see me. He runs to the window and lifts it up.

"What are you doing here??? They're going to ki-"

"Get me in, NOW!" I yell.

He pulls me in and I land on top of him as he topples over. I can feel his hard chest under me. His hands on my hips. Our lips so close to one anoth-

"YO WHO'S THINKING ABOUT PENIS?!" The voice yells again. I quickly think about the blank slate again.

"You need to control your thoughts girl" Blake growls. I blush.

"Well I would know how to if you taught me how to put up a mental block" I hiss.

Blake leans next to my ear. "Now where would be the fun in that?" He whispers.

I roll my eyes. "This isn't the time. We need to go. Now." I say as I grab his hand and try to pull him along with me.

"Go? Chase will come after us, in fact, his guys already know you're here. Mia, you need to leave right no-"

"It's a TRAP Blake! There is no plan. Luna told me everything." I yell.

"Hold up Luna? As in, the Luna who ambushed you? Came to our school? Literally held a kni-"

I interrupt him again. "Yes, I know! She said it was all an act. She doesn't agree with how far he's taking it. She helped me escape. Come on we have to go!" I weep.

"I don't trust her at all. I'm staying here" he replies as he refuses to move. I rub my temple out of frustration. I really should've let Chasity have him.

Blake gives me a dirty look. I quickly divert my gaze and change the subject.

"Listen to me" I demand. "Chase was never going to give you a fair chance. He knows I'm your mate. He knew that you'd choose me and give him the blood bond. Except, when you did, I wasn't going to be there anymore." I sigh.

"What do you mean?" Blake growls. "This was all a trap?"

"You were never going to get me or keep the blood bond. Both Chase and Jared were going to fix their problems, even if that meant betraying the deal" I finish. I stay quiet as I watch Blake process it all.

After a few moments, he stands up and takes my hand.

"Let's go" he says darkly. He picks me up and helps me out of the window. Before he's able to follow me, we hear a voice behind us.

"Guys?"

I turn around and see Noah standing there.

"Yo, have you been there the whole time?" I ask, shocked.

"Yes."

I stay silent. Blake stays silent too.

After a few moments of silence, Noah rolls his eyes and pushes past Blake as he climbs out of the window.

"I'm going home! I'm tired of the shit!" he yells as we watch him walk off into the distance.

I can't blame him.

Me and Blake sneak out of the house and run towards the forest. As we enter it, I quickly stop and turn to him.

"Wait. I need to learn how to block my thoughts. How do I do that?" I ask him, panicking.

Blake chuckles. "Oh, that's easy, just think of clouds."

"...Clouds?" I say with attitude dripping from my voice.

"Yeah literally. Same way clouds block you from seeing the Sun, thinking of them can stop a wolf from seeing your thoughts." Blake says nonchalantly.

"I - uh, ok? I guess we're thinking about clouds?"

Blake looks at me before smirking.

"That's cool babe, but make sure you don't the next time you want to think about my big, veiny di-"

I scream and cover his mouth. He quickly grabs my hands and pulls them behind my back before smashing his lips onto mine. I bite his lip and press my hips against his. A moan and low chuckle escape his lips as he feels me trying to escape from his grasp but fail to.

He pushes me against a tree and let's go of my arms, quickly using his hands to lift my legs around his waist. As we kiss, I hear his belt buckle become undone and his jeans unzipping. He pulls his lips away as he presses his groin against mine. I let out a gasp. He closes his eyes and throws his head back.

"It's Morphing Time!" he whispers as his boner grows.

"Go Go Megaforce! SPD Emergency! Shift into Turbo!" I moan as I feel his member get bigger and press against my panties.

"Blake, I want you now" I moan again. He gives me a peck and places me down.

"That's just a taste. Later baby." he growls.

I whimper and reluctantly follow as we both think about clouds whilst our privates vibrate with frustration. Eventually, we reach the outskirts of the forest. We're near Chase's mansion. Blake holds my hand and looks at me.

"One thing is going to happen Mia."

"What?" I whisper as I stare into his eyes. I can see the golden flecks in my eyes reflecting off of them.

"Tonight? You have to go to my pack. I can't go, Chase's guards will smell me. But not you. You smell human - you're all quite similar smelling." he says gently. "You need to tell them to meet me here at 12am. We're going to take down Chase and Jared once and for all." He finishes.

"Ok 11pm." I nod my head.

"I SAID 12AM MIA DON'T DO THIS AGA-" Blake takes a breath.

"Repeat after me. 12am."

"12am." I repeat.

"Good" Blake says before kissing my forehead.

"What about Luna? She saved us" I ask. Blake stays silent for a moment before nodding reluctantly.

"Ok, we save her" he agrees. "Do you know your way back to the camp from here? I need to find a place to lay low."

I nod.

"That's good baby. Thank you for coming back for me. I'll see you tonight." Blake kisses me before running off into the woods.

I quickly turn around and make my way back to the camp. I need to make them listen to me.

Eventually I arrive. I recognize a familiar face. It's Kim. She's the one who kept calling me his mate instead of his girlfriend... I understand now though. I quickly run up to her.

"Kim, I need to speak to you!" I whisper. Her head turns to look at me.

"Mia?" She says.

"It's an emergency" I say desperately as I beckon her to come closer. She raises her eyebrows in confusion but comes closer.

"What's wrong? Where's Blake?" She asks, worried.

"Chase's pack...he's planning to get rid of us. Permanently." I start off.

"What do you mean?" She yelps. I quickly explain the situation to her. Me. Noah. Jared. The blood bond. Chase's deal. Luna's deception and eventual change of heart.

"We need to meet at 11pm - I mean 12am at the outskirts of the forest near Chase's mansion."

Kim nods.

"12am. We'll be there. We'll protect our Alpha until our last breath" she says protectively.

I smile and hug her.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"Good luck Mia" she says to me before I run off.

I've told the pack. Now I need to find Blake and stay with him.

I make my way back into the woods and walk in the direction I saw Blake run in. This means I'll have to walk near Chase's mansion. I gulp and take a breath. Remember, think about clouds.

The nearer I get to Chase's mansion, the more focused I am on the clouds. As I concentrate, I suddenly hear a scuffle and whimpering. Quickly, I hide behind a tree and shut my eyes.

Think about the clouds Mia, nothing else.

"Put her over there" I hear a deep voice command. I hear a weak moan follow after.

Who is that? My ears prick. I still concentrate on shielding my thoughts

"That'll teach her" another voice responds. A loud thump follows after. It sounds as if a body had fallen onto the ground.

"Chase doesn't play around. It's a shame though, she's so hot."

My heart drops. Are they talking about me?

"Yeah bro he's a savage" the first voice responds. The conversation continues but I don't concentrate on it. They really think I'm hot?

Eventually they walk off and I'm able to come out from behind the tree.

Before I'm able to walk, the sight of the body makes me freeze. My knees go weak and I grab the tree to stop myself from falling. I slowly approach the body as tears roll down my face. It's motionless now. No more moans. No more thumps.

I fall down next to it.

I place my hand on her face and stroke her cheek as I weep.

It can't be. Please God no. Not her. Please. No.

My weeps grow louder and deeper as I cling onto the body.

It's Luna. The one who saved me. The one who gave me a second chance.

Chase must have found out somehow that she helped me. She's meant to be his mate and he did this to her.

She's laying here because of me.

She's gone because of me.

Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 27.1K 75
You're not supposed to fall in love with the damned. Lucy doesn't live a happy life. Between school, her loneliness, and her abusive father, it's a s...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
3.1M 39.8K 41
Family is everything and I plan to keep mine alive. In a world full of violence, it takes a certain type of person to survive. Pain, anguish, death...
133K 3.2K 46
Celeste Caddel is a sixth-year student at Hogwarts, a Slytherin, 18 years old. Order Business and being plagued with bad dreams leaves her with quest...