He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could scream! The only thing he won't do is let her go.
Quincy: I'm a human living among the werewolves. My mom is a werewolf. She had a drunken fun one night with a stranger, a human. The union was not supposed to bear an offspring. I'm not supposed to happen, but here I am, an outsider.
They all hate me but my Nana loved me. Then Nana died. They moved me to the pack house. Now, their old Alpha three times my age wants to make me his. That is not the life I signed up for. My Nana nurtured me a dream to go off to college. So I run. I run not because I'm a coward. I run to save myself. I will have nothing to do with their kind anymore. I'll be a normal human among other normal humans. I'll be so normal, even the most average normal humans will feel like freaks next to my normal ass. They will bow down before me and call me Queen Normal.
Then I see him. The best specimen of men...but I know he's not human. He's not a werewolf either, so what is he? There's this pull between us but I know I shouldn't get close to his kind...whatever he is. The trouble is, he won't leave me alone.
Caspian: I've been looking for my erasthai for decades. My mother dearest, the queen of all werewolves and lycans is pressuring me to marry Lady Celeste. I'm supposed to take over the throne from my father and make lady Celeste my queen. I want nothing to do with her. I want my erasthai.
Then I saw her. She's a human. The most beautiful mesmerizing creature ever, and she's mine!
I thought it's going to be easy. It should have been easy. Come on, ALL girls want me. I mean, look at me. I'm gorgeous! Mirrors weep when I walk past them.
She refused to give me the time of the day. Well, too bad princess. I'm not about to let you get away. I'll crush all other competitions. I'm Prince Caspian. I always get what I want.
- Chapter I - Evil Deviled Eggs
- Chapter II - Slippery Eyeballs
- Chapter III - Q and J
- Chapter IV - Queen Normal
- Chapter V - Hobo Hoodie
- Chapter VI - Time Crunch
- Chapter VII - The Birds and the Bees
- Chapter VIII - The Trap
- Chapter IX - Species: Unknown
- Chapter X - Bite Me
- Chapter XI - Her Stubborness
- Chapter XII - Roofing
- Chapter XIII - A Juicy Steak
- Chapter XIV - When it Rains
- Chapter XV - It Pours
- Chapter XVI - Charming Trouble
- Chapter XVII - Rule Number 2.5
- Chapter XVIII - Not All Silence is Golden
- Chapter XIX - Can You Handle the Truth?
- Chapter XX-A Midnight Snack
- Chapter XXI - A Hot Lunch
- Chapter XXII - Swimming With The Sharks
- Chapter XXIII- The Queen
- Chapter XXIV - A Girl-Devil From Hell
- Chapter XXV - A Broken Filter
- Chapter XXVI - A Broken Patience
- Chapter XXVII - A Podunk Town
- Chapter XXVIII - A Battle With Hunger
- Chapter XXIX - Festival of Execution
- Chapter XXX - A Marking Bet
- Chapter XXXI - A Lost Pack
- Chapter XXXII - A Family Meeting
- Chapter XXXIII - Jessica Rabbit and Teddy Bear
- Chapter XXXIV - A Confession...Of Sort
- Chapter XXXV - An Angry Prince
- Chapter XXXVI - A Message From The Queen
- Chapter XXXVII - A Brotherly Love
- Chapter XXXVIII - Perverted Bugs and Bunnies
- Chapter XXXIX - A Normal Human. Not.
- Chapter XL - The Summon
- Chapter XLI - A Game
- Chapter XLII - Freaky Oliver
- Chapter XLIII - Ultimate Distraction
- Chapter XLIV - A Flash of The Past
- Chapter XLV - Banehallow Palace
- Chapter XLVI - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Chapter XLVII - Things That Are Not As They Seem
- Chapter XLVIII - The Oath of the Eighth
- Chapter XLIX - The Rebels
- Chapter L - The Reveal
- Chapter LI - The Twisted Triangle
- Chapter LII - No Victory Dance
- Chapter LIII - The Aftermath