Fame, sex and love (rewrite)

由 EsmyRiley345

Rebekah Mikaelson is a make up artist, she works for multiple celebrities but is great friends with three of... 更多

No copy write
Cast
Character profile
Story info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New start over
Will continue
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 22

1.2K 28 14
由 EsmyRiley345

Here's a new chapter, sorry about the lack of updates, I have explained why on one of my other stories so I won't repeat it but I will try and update when I can if I have a little bit of free time even if it means I post a very short chapter. Anyway onto the story, enjoy

The next day....

No one's pov

It was 9 am in Miami and everyone at the beach house was awake. Kol was making breakfast for Davina who was upstairs with Caroline video chatting with Katherine. Klaus was making coffee for everyone. Elijah was reading the morning newspaper at the kitchen table while Cassandra was parading around in a shirt and underwear much to Kol and Klaus's disgust. They didn't wish to see her parading around in very little clothing.

"Elijah could you tell your tramp to put some clothes on?" Klaus asked when Cassandra left the room "Klaus don't call her that" Elijah retorted "what? he's only saying the truth Elijah. Cassandra is a tramp and you can do hell of a lot better than her" Kol commented from the stove. "Elijah come on. She's parading around in nothing but a shirt and underwear. It's disgusting" Klaus said "you wouldn't be complaining if Caroline or Davina were doing that" Elijah retorted "well for starters we wouldn't complain but they aren't like that. They have self respect for themselves and won't go parading around half naked while there's other people around in the house" Kol responded instantly jumping to Davina and Caroline's defense. "Look fair enough if she's doing it in her own house, that's her choice but she can't be doing it here in front of us. You'd never catch Kol's girlfriend doing that in front of us" Klaus commented "I'd gorge your eyes out before either of you saw anything" Kol replied with a scoff before shaking his head. "Elijah, she's parading around half naked in front of your brothers. That's not right" Kol pointed out making Elijah sigh "how are you even okay with her doing that in front of us?" Klaus questioned "I don't know, I suppose it slipped my mind. I'll tell her to put some clothes on when she returns" Elijah replied just as Davina and Caroline entered the kitchen, laughing amongst themselves before stopping and smiling at the guys. "Good morning" they greeted sounding rather chirpy "I made you both some coffee" Klaus said handing a mug of coffee to Caroline before handing one to Davina "thanks Klaus, how kind of you" Caroline complimented "thanks" Davina said as she walked over to Kol who had just put food on a plate. Kol turned to her and smiled "good morning my darling. I made you homemade chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries" he said gesturing to the place "aw Kola bear, how sweet of you" Davina replied leaning up on her tip toes and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Kola bear" Klaus snickered earning a glare from Kol who narrowed his eyes and pointed a finger at him "shut it Nik" he warned as Davina sat down at the kitchen table with her pancakes while Klaus just smirked back at his brother. "Okay Klaus let's not wind up your brother" Caroline said stuffing a slice of toast in Klaus's mouth making everyone chuckle.

Kol went and sat next to Davina to eat his breakfast which was also chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. "Um Caroline there are a few more pancakes left. If you want some just help yourself" Kol said "thanks Kol" Caroline replied grabbing herself a plate before getting herself some pancakes.

Kol looked up when Klaus suddenly cleared his throat "yes brother, may I help you?" Kol asked "where are mine and Elijah's pancakes?" Klaus asked "piss off, make your own breakfast" Kol retorted before shooing Klaus away with his hand. Klaus huffed "Elijah would you like some pancakes?" He asked "no, I'm good. I've had toast and porridge" Elijah replied "blurgg" Kol and Klaus said pretending to gag. "Porridge is disgusting" Klaus commented "it tastes so plain" Kol added  "it's good for you" Elijah replied "I don't bloody care if it is good for you. I'm not putting that shit anywhere near my mouth" Kol replied making Klaus chuckle. "Okay, let's agree to disagree and move on. We don't need any arguing in the morning" Davina spoke "you're right. My apologies babe" Kol replied as he kissed the side of her head. Caroline sat down at the kitchen table with her plate of pancakes and began to eat just as Cassandra strolled in still wearing very little clothing and chewing loudly making everyone except Elijah roll their eyes since Elijah was too engrossed in the newspaper he was reading to even notice. Caroline leaned closer to Davina "I swear to god. She acts like a teenager" she whispered "I know right. Talk about 13 going on 30" Davina whispered back "don't you mean 38 going on 13" Caroline retorted "that would be the case but I think a 13 year old behaves better than she does. I mean come on our sisters, they have better manners than her and she's an adult" Davina responded quietly whispering to Caroline so only she would hear what she's saying. Caroline glanced at Cassandra who was sat next to Elijah, loudly chewing gum as she typed away at her phone whilst twirling a few strands of her hair "yeah, you're so right" she said in agreement as she turned back to her breakfast.

"Elijah?" Cassandra spoke breaking the silence in the room. "Yes, Cassie" Elijah replied without even glancing her way since he was still reading the newspaper. Cassandra pouted and pulled the newspaper down so Elijah would look at her "talk to me. It's too quiet in here" she said "I think you'll find. It's quiet for a reason" Kol remarked with a sarcastic smile as he stood up and took the girls dishes along with his. Cassandra frowned but turned back to Elijah, batting her eyelashes. "I'm bored, can we go shopping?" She asks "we went shopping yesterday after we had dinner" Elijah responded "I know but I remember seeing this toy my son would like and I promised him I would bring him something back" Cassandra said but Davina and Caroline knew right away that she was lying. "Liar...liar" Davina coughed with her fist held to her mouth so coughed into her hand "pants...on...fire" Kol coughed finishing Davina's sentence making her look at him and smirk, biting her lip. Kol smirked as he turned away to wash the dishes. "Are you two alright?" Klaus asks with an amused look on his face "oh yeah, we're fine. I had a scratchy throat" Davina replied as she rubbed at her throat "did Kol have a scratchy throat too?" He asked "oh no, I think a bit of dust got in my wind pipe" Kol lied "ohh that's nasty when that happens. My ex husband always had that problem" Cassandra spoke up "I can't imagine why" Klaus mumbled to himself "that's very believable" Kol muttered as he finished washing the pots.

He turned round and a smirk appeared on his face as he went to dry his hands but stopped and turned to Davina. He placed one of his wet hands on her back making her body jolt and her hip banged into the kitchen table. "Kol!" Davina whined reaching round and swating his arm making him chuckle. "I'm sorry baby. I just had too, it was too tempting not to" Kol replied Davina cutely scrunched up her nose and narrowed her eyes at him as she got off her stool and walked out of the kitchen. "I think you're in the dog house brother" Klaus commented "shut up" Kol replied as he left the kitchen to go after Davina. "Don't worry Davina isn't mad. She will get back at him though" Caroline assured knowing her friend very well. Cassandra turned to Elijah and tugged at his sleeve "so what do you say? Will you take me shopping?" She asked getting back to her question at hand since she got distracted by everyone else in the kitchen. "Sure, why not but we're only going to get that toy for your son" Elijah replied looking a bit annoyed that he couldn't get back to reading his newspaper and because he was having to take Cassandra out for something yet again. He didn't mind treating her but he sensed she took advantage of that and he didn't like it.

Klaus and Caroline gave Elijah a sympathetic look as he left with Cassandra. "I really don't get what he sees in her" Caroline said once she knew they were out of earshot "neither do me and my siblings. She's so clearly using him for his money" Klaus replied "oh you can definitely see that. I mean come on, I saw a toy yesterday that my son would like and I promised him I would bring him something back" Caroline pretending to talk like Cassandra making Klaus chuckle. "That was too obvious. She's a gold digger and poor Elijah is being blindly robbed by her" Caroline added "I know but they won't be together for much longer hopefully if all goes with Katherine" Klaus responded "Katherine is still coming right?" He asked "oh, yeah definitely. She should be here in the next two hours or so" Caroline replied "great, she'll probably get here before Elijah and miss gold digger get back" Klaus replied "that's a good thing because we can get everything set in motion. I just hope nothing backfires. Katherine is one of my best friends and I know how much she fancies Elijah and I don't want her to get hurt" Caroline spoke worried the plan to break up Elijah and Cassandra and get Elijah and Katherine would end badly. Klaus sighed and placed a hand over hers making butterflies flutter in her stomach "everything will be fine. I know my brother and he just needs a wake up call. Elijah has liked Katherine ever since they met at her party and hooked up. I promise Katherine will not get hurt" Klaus assured Caroline flashing her a smile making her smile back.

Meanwhile with Kol and Davina....

Kol knocked on the bathroom door where Davina had locked herself in "come on, Davina. I'm sorry" Kol apologized "it's fine, I'm not mad" Davina replied through the door "then why have you locked yourself in the bathroom?" Kol asked as he leaned against the door "I banged my hip against the kitchen table when you made me jump" Davina explained "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you hurt yourself" Kol said feeling bad "it's okay" Davina replied as she unlocked the door and opened it without any warning causing Kol to fall forward into the bathroom making her giggle. "Oh god, are you okay? I didn't know you were leaning against the door" Davina said as she helped steady Kol since he didn't quite hit the floor but he did go flying into the room. "Yeah, I'm fine" Kol replied his cheeks turning pink from embarrassment "aw, don't be embarrassed. It happens to us all at some point" Davina replied as she leaned up and kissed his cheek making him smile. "Where's your sore hip you hurt?" he caused Davina pulled the hem of her shorts down revealing a red mark on her hip which was beginning to turn a purplish colour "I'm so sorry" Kol apologized "it's okay, it's just a bruise. It'll go away in a couple of days" Davina replied Kol shook his head as he got on his knees and kissed the forming bruise making Davina's heart flutter in her chest "I'll kiss it better for you" Kol said as he kept peppering kisses on her bruised hip making Davina giggle as she was a little ticklish on her hip but she liked it. Kol was very gentle and sweet when it cane to things like this. If Davina hurt herself or she was in pain in some way, Kol would always pepper her sore spot with kisses or he would cuddle her if they got the time too. They may have only been together two weeks and seen each other about three times since then but they did like a cuddle every now and then.

"Okay, that's enough. Now get up" Davina said pulling Kol up on his feet "sorry, I just feel bad. I don't like it that I made you bruise your beautiful body" he said making Davina blush "it was just my hip Kol" she retorted "I know but it's still a part of your body and you got hurt because I decided to be silly" Kol replied "Kol, it didn't hurt that much. It hurt for like a minute and that's it. You don't have to apologise but thank you for kissing my bruise. It was very sweet" Davina replied giving Kol a quick kiss on the lips making him smile. "Now let's go and sunbath by the pool" she said "sunbathing is boring" Kol complained "you weren't complaining yesterday when we made out on the deck chair" Davina retorted as she pulled him out the bathroom. "That wasn't really sunbathing" Kol replied "I classed it as making out and sunbathing at the same time. I promise we won't just sunbath" Davina responded as they headed downstairs and went outside to the pool.

Davina sat on a deck chair and held out a bottle of suntan lotion which was also suncream, it was one of those two in one things. She passed the lotion to Kol "could you rub this on my back?" Davina asked as she removed her loose t-shirt leaving her in just a bikini top. Kol wiggled his eyebrows and grinned at the sight making her laugh "why of course I can" he replied as he sat down behind her and squirted some of the lotion onto his hand "you know maybe, you should lie on your stomach" Kol advised "alright" Davina replied shrugging her shoulders. Kol got up as Davina turned around and she lay on her stomach. Kol sat beside her and began to rub some lotion onto the back of her legs and worked his way up. As Kol neared her ass, he straddled her thighs and massaged her ass with the lotion earning a low hum and a slight giggle from Davina. He poured some more lotions onto his hands and rubbed it all over the middle of her back, he massaged her hips as he rubbed some lotion there. Davina hummed as he rubbed up her back, massaging the lotion into her skin. As Kol neared her bikini strap. Davina reached round and untied the string, allowing Kol to rub lotion onto her back.

Kol moved his hands to shoulders and massaged them as he rubbed lotion onto her shoulders. "Okay that's your back, legs and shoulders done" Kol said as he got off her. Davina sat up, holding her bikini top against her chest. She quietly tied her bikini at the back before taking the sun lotion from Kol and squirting some onto het hand. She then rubbed her hands together before rubbing the lotion all over her chest and stomach. She also rubbed some onto her neck and legs.

Once she was done she handed the lotion to Kol and laid back on the deck chair, putting on some sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun.

Kol quickly put on some sun lotion before lying back on the deck chair beside Davina. He reached his hand out and grabbed Davina's making a smile appear on her face as he laced their fingers together.

As they were getting comfortable and beginning to soak up the warmth of the sun. Davina sat up and got off the deck chair "where you going love?" Kol asked "I'm just getting a glass of water. Would you like one?" Davina asked "no thanks love" he replied "okay, see you in a minute" she said as she walked away and headed inside, leaving Kol on his own.
.
.
5 minutes later....

Kol was lying peacefully on his deck chair with his eyes closed and he was completely calm. He didn't even hear Davina sneaking up behind him until he was suddenly being sprayed with water. Kol sat up and looked at Davina only to be sprayed in the face with water. Davina laughed as he wiped his face before looking at her and seeing her standing there with a water gun in her hands "pay back" she said with a cheeky smile making Kol chuckle. "Come ere" Kol said motioning her to come closer but Davina shook her head "no, I'm not stupid" sje said before sprinting away making Kol get up and run after her making her run faster. "Come here you" Kol said playfully as they ran inside the house. Davina turned and sprayed him with more water before running off again.

The couple laughed as they chased each other around the house before heading back inside. Kol sprinted faster and finally mamaged to grab Davina making her shriek as he wrapped his arms around her and spun her around making her drop the water gun. "Cheeky girl" he muttered as he kissed the shell of her ear making her giggle. "That was pay back for earlier" she said "I see that. I won't get on the wrong side of you" Kol responded as he turned her to face him "I sure hope not. You won't want to piss me off mister" Davina replied as she wiggled her finger in front of his nose before gently bopping him on the nose making him chuckle. Kol grinned as he picked her up bridle style "what are you doing?" Davina asked before her eyes widened as he began walking towards the pool. "Oh no" she said "oh yes" Kol replied with a smirk "oh come on. Is this because I sprayed you with a water gun?" Davina asked "well I don't think it's fair that I got a bit wet and you didn't" he retorted "you hardly got that wet" Davina replied before letting out a shriek as he tossed her in the pool. Kol smirked at her as her head emerged from the water "you were saying" he said only to earn the middle finger from Davina. "How rude. That is so unlady like" he gasped playfully "you know what else is unlady like?" Davina asked with a smirk "what?" Kol asked she didn't say anything as she reached behind her back and untied her bikini before tossing it out of the pool. Kol's mouth dropped open and his eyes darkened as he stared at her bare breasts, he was practically drooling. Davina smirked at him "what's the matter Kol? Cat caught your tongue?" she asked seductively as she moved her arms back and forth in the water as she bobbed in the water before lying back in the water and beginning to do a breast stroke in the pool making Kol snap and he kicked his shoes off and took off his shirt before diving into the pool making Davina giggle. "Get here sexy" Kol said as he swarm over to them. Davina smirked and leaned against the wall of the pool as Kol neared her and cornered her. "You're a little tease, you know that" Kol growled as he placed his hands on her hips under the water. "What? I thought you liked a little show?" Davina cheekily retorted "I do but not out in the open where my brothers could've easily seen you" Kol replied as he pressed himself against her, groaning as he felt her soft breasts and her hard nipples against him. "They wouldn't have cared. Klaus has his eyes on Caroline and Elijah well he's got that winge bag of a girlfriend but I know he likes Katherine so you'd have nothing to worry about" Davina replied "still, I don't like the thought of anyone seeing a part of you they shouldn't and nobody except me should see this" Kol responded as he moved his hands up her body and squeezed her breasts making her bite her lip. "Don't worry, nobody except you will see them. They're all yours, every part of me is" Davina whispered in his ear making him growl as he crashed his lips against hers making her moan at the roughness of the kiss. Kol slid his tongue in her mouth and squeezed one of her breasts with his hand while he trailed his other hand down in the water and squeezed her ass making her giggle.

Davina brought her legs up and wrapped them around Kol's waist as they began making out in the pool. "Yes, get in there girl!" a voice cheered from behind them making them jump. Kol and Davina looked up to see Katherine standing on the porch near the pool. "Katherine, you're here" Davina said with a happy smile but made sure to keep herself pressed against Kol so she wouldn't show her bare breasts. "Yes, I am. Now where's my future husband and baby daddy?" Katherine asked making Davina and Kol laugh "he's took the old hag out shopping" Kol replied making Katherine scoff "ah, so he's still with that cockroach? Great well hopefully not for long because I'm here now" Katherine replied before heading inside. "Oh shit is going down" Kol said "I've honestly never heard Kat refer to Elijah as her future husband and baby daddy before" Davina said "well now you have although it is weird hearing someone say it about Elijah" Kol replied "it's funny how you meet someone for the first time and some how yoy end up seeing a whole future with them. Katherine and Elijah shared one night of passion together and parted ways the day after but they never stopped thinking about each other" Davina said Kol hummed as he caressed her cheek making her blush as she noticed the way he was looking at her. "What?" she asked "nothing, you're just very gorgeous" Kol replied covering up what he was thinking with a lie well it wasn't a total lie since Davina was gorgeous but he didn't want her to know what he was thinking. Davina smiled "thank you even though I know that's not what you were thinking but I'll let it slide since I'm in a good mood right now" she said as she ran her fingers through his hair. Kol felt nervous for a moment that she knew he didn't say what he was really thinking but sighed in relief and relaxed as she threaded her fingers through his hair and told him she'd let it slide. Kol smiled and leaned into kiss her but of course they were interrupted. "Ew, can you two like get a room?" Cassandra asked her face scrunched up as she walked past the pool "piss off Cassandra" Kol retorted glaring at her making her gasp in horror and stomp off inside "I'm very sorry. She's not in the best of moods today" Elijah apologized "you're telling me. What the hell happened when you went shopping that made her come back like that?" Kol asked "she couldn't get the toy for her son so she was going to get some shoes instead and I told her no and she didn't take that very well" Elijah explained "what a brat. Sorry" Davina blurted out covering her hand "no, it's okay. She has been a real brat today" Elijah replied waving off Davina's insult of his girlfriend as he went inside. "We should get out the pool and head inside because I feel like the fun is about to start" Kol said pulling away from Davina who nodded in agreement. Kol and Davina got out the pool  and Davina put her bikini top back on before throwing her shirt over it. Kol grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together as they headed inside.

End of chapter.

Drama is about to start. Cassandra got on everybody's nerves. Kol made Davina jump. There was a nice moment between Klaus and Caroline. Davina got back at Kol for making her jump. Kol and Davina got flirty and a bit steamy in the pool. Katherine has arrived and called Elijah her future husband and baby daddy. Kol has something on his mind, what could it be? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

12.7K 300 30
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and Katerina have been friends since they both were human. Katerina had a chi...
26.6K 828 11
When tragedy strikes, Y/N is forced to quit school and find a new way to make ends meet for her and her little sister. That's how she finds herself...
15.7K 385 24
Human A/U Elena GIlbert the girl that lost everything. Her twin sister ruined her life. Her brother hates her. She has no one but an aunt she doesn't...
206K 3.9K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...