Persuasive: A Marauders Story

Od TruthfulLittleMe

Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin and Peter Petigrew. Padfoot, Prongs, Mooney, Wormtail, The Same Peo... Více

Sirius Black.
James Potter
Lucy Clock (Made up Character)
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Lucy Clock
Sirius Black
Lucy Clock
Continuing Lucy Clock
The Third Person
Lily Evans
Sirius Black and Lucy Clock
James Potter
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock.
Sirius Black and Lily Evans.
Lucy Clock
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Lucy Clock
Lily Evans and Lucy Clock
Sirius Black and Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Authors Note
Regulus Black

Lily Evans

2K 70 3
Od TruthfulLittleMe

Woop! A  girls part! I personally love Jily!! I can't wait to write about how he changed for her!! Yay!! 

______________________________________________________________________________

I pace in my house.. I can't be late. I am a prefect. Prefects aren't late. I look at the so many pictures of me and my parents, me and my friends and me on the book shelves.

"Muuum!!" I call. She knows I am nefvous for this year. I need to improve on things. Defense Against the Dark Arts for sure! The only class Potter is star in with his partner Black..

We arrive at the station and I hope out of the car. My red hair is swishing around me. I jog slightly through the wall, it gives me the feeling of satisfaction.  My parents come through along with Petunia. 

I stand at the platform. Looking at their faces. My Parents have proud faces, as if they couldn't still believe their daughter was a witch. Petunia took a different approach. 

"Can you hurry up so we can get out of this freak zone?" She asks coldly. I stare at her in disbelief. My first year she practically begged Dumbeldore to let her come. Now we're FREAKS?

"I'll let you go.. Bye." I turn and step on the train with my luggage. I walk towards the prefects cabbin. 

You would never guess who I met... Potter.

"Can I just say "No" before you say your cheesy pick-up line?" I say just as coldly as Petunia had just been. 

"I was creative this time...." Potter said in his bold tone.

"I have to go. Prefect remember.." I say pointing to my badge. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter will be another girl but a character I created myself. 

The female characters I will do points of views of are:

Lily

Tonks

Lucy (My made up character)

Pokračovat ve čtení