The Third Person

Lily and Lucy enter the great hall for breakfast who are closely followed by the Marauders. They sit down at their usualy spaces and Lucy takes a seat next to Lily.

"What do you have first?" Lily asks.

"Potions." The marauders chorus. Lily glares at them. She hates being in the same potions as them as all they try to do is blow the classroom up.

"Lucy.."

"Potions" Lucy whispers.

Lucy nibbles on a piece of toast and sips a cup of water. She decides one slice isn't enough and once she finishes reaches for the last bit on the tray in front of her.

Her hand bumps against Sirius's. She takes her hand back away from the tray. 

"You have it." He says pushing the tray to her. She shakes her head.

"You can." She says. 

"No. You have it. You Need it. You can practically see your bones in your arms." He says. A blush begins to rise in Lucy's cheeks. She looks at her feet.

"No. Um. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Um.. Sorry 'bout that." He says. "Split it?" He asks. She nods her head and takes the piece Sirius hands to her.  She nibbles at it. 

The great hall begins to fill up and before long the bell rings for class. Lily takes Lucy's arm and hurries me down the class. We arrive and wait outside. 

They are taken inside and see go to a table. They sit down and Lucy take out my wand. 

"Accio Advanced Potions." And catches the book in her hand. James and the others arrive and takes their seats next to them. 

Professor Slughorn begins the lesson by telling us the potion they are going to make. 

"It is very tricky and complicated" He begins. "We are going to make the draught of living death" Slughorn glances over to the Marauders and gives them a stern look. You will find the recipe in your books... Begin."

Lucy looks at the instructions and follows them carefully. She glances at Snape who is crushing his Sophophourus Beans instead of cutting them and making notes in his book. He saw her staring.

"It releases juices better." He say. 

She tries it realising he is right. 

"Thanks." Lucy mumble to him. 

Lucy's potion wasn't perfect. Only one persons was. Severus. He deserves it. He really did do well. He has noted down anything in his book he finds more usefull to do instead of the instructions.

"Ok. Off to Defense Against the Dark Arts then?" Lily says.