James Potter

"For a girl, she is pretty good dueler" I say as we walk away from class. We have a break before History of Magic and me and Sirius go and sit down under a tree by the lake. 

"Yeah." He replies. He hasn't felt right since after class. He hates feeling as if he didn't win for himself. He hates feeling like someone else helped him. "Wonder how she done it.." I say. Sirius looks at me, he doesn't realise what I am talking about. "Wonder how she did the patronus charm, I mean, that's some advanced magic." I say. Not many adult wizards know it. How does she? I lean back in the shade and take a snitch out my pocket. It flies about my head and I catch it. I am not a seeker but a snitch is so much cooler than a Quaffel. 

Sirius stands as he sees two figures walking at the other side of the lake. One of them has flaming red hair and I recognise her immidiatly. "Evans!" I call. She turns and looks across the lake and carries on helping Lucy. We run round the lake catching up with them. Luct has a bandage wrapped around her head and her bouncy brown hair. Her hands still have a faint bit of blood on them and her new robes have been ruined. 

She looks at us. Her stare holds against Sirius for a while but as her looks at her she moves her glance to her feet. She likes Sirius? Sirius. The shy girl likes Sirius. 

"Great first day, Eh?" Lily says chuckling. I always like her laugh. It was sweet, like her. 

"I am gonna take Lucy up to the common room. We have the rest of the day off." Lily says. She puts her arm around Lucy's waist as Lucy is slipping. Lily can't take Lucy's weight as she is very dizzy. Luckily, Sirius catches Lucy before she falls. He holds her up and looks at her. She meets his gaze for a second but then looks at her feet. We help Lily take Lucy to the common room and Sirius outs her down on the couch. "Thank You" I hear her faintly whisper in his ear. He nods and stands up. 

"Hope your head gets better.." We say and back away out of the room.

Out of the portrait I realise Sirius is mad about Snivellous. His hands are bawled up in fists and he is pacing.

"Why do you like that freak threw a rock at her?" He paces. He didn't mention it in front of Lily or Lucy because they both like him. Lily likes him more as he is her best friend but he helps Lucy in Potions. 

"I want to hex him. No. I want to hit him." He says. He stops pacing and slams a fist into the wall. He  shakes his hand and walks on as if nothing happened. 

We walk down the halls. Any sign of Snivellous and a hex will be sent his way. 

We go to the great hall and see him in a middle of a group of Slytherins laughing. Sirius charges up to the group, not caring that we are outnumbered. "Why the hell did you throw a stone at Lucy? I thought she was alright to you?" Sirius asked clutching his wand. 

"I never ment to hit her... I was aiming for you. Just happened that I got her." He says. Sirius hexes him and walks off. 

I quickly follow. I turn the corner and run in to Evans causing us both to fall over. "Sorry Evans" I say picking up some of her books. "I thought you were with Clock." I say (Clock is Lucy's last name!) 

"I was. I came down to get some food for us. Sirius is up there with her now. I expect it is quiet." 

I nod. 

"Want some company?"  I ask waggling my eyebrows. She sighs. 

"Fiine.. But only cause I need you to carry some stuff." Sh ehands me her bag and I take it for her. We walk into the hall and she gets some food for Lucy. We walk the way up to the common room in silence until we reach the portrait I pull her aside.

"The Hogsmeade trip is coming up..." I begin and she chuckles.

"5 years and you still haven't given up, Potter." She says.

"Will you go with me? Just as friends if you want." I ask hopefully.

"If I say yes will it shut you up?" She asks. I nod my head and She nods back. I pump a fist in the air. She laughs. 

"Just as friends though.." She says.

"Just as friends" I say.