Lily Evans

Woop! A  girls part! I personally love Jily!! I can't wait to write about how he changed for her!! Yay!! 

______________________________________________________________________________

I pace in my house.. I can't be late. I am a prefect. Prefects aren't late. I look at the so many pictures of me and my parents, me and my friends and me on the book shelves.

"Muuum!!" I call. She knows I am nefvous for this year. I need to improve on things. Defense Against the Dark Arts for sure! The only class Potter is star in with his partner Black..

We arrive at the station and I hope out of the car. My red hair is swishing around me. I jog slightly through the wall, it gives me the feeling of satisfaction.  My parents come through along with Petunia. 

I stand at the platform. Looking at their faces. My Parents have proud faces, as if they couldn't still believe their daughter was a witch. Petunia took a different approach. 

"Can you hurry up so we can get out of this freak zone?" She asks coldly. I stare at her in disbelief. My first year she practically begged Dumbeldore to let her come. Now we're FREAKS?

"I'll let you go.. Bye." I turn and step on the train with my luggage. I walk towards the prefects cabbin. 

You would never guess who I met... Potter.

"Can I just say "No" before you say your cheesy pick-up line?" I say just as coldly as Petunia had just been. 

"I was creative this time...." Potter said in his bold tone.

"I have to go. Prefect remember.." I say pointing to my badge. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter will be another girl but a character I created myself. 

The female characters I will do points of views of are:

Lily

Tonks

Lucy (My made up character)