Lily Evans

I take Lucy by the arm and pull her out of class. I tug her along trying to get a head start before Potter catches up with us. We travel up from the dungeons and head to the classroom. Usually first day back we have a kind of dueling compitition which Potter or Sirius win. I am not sure if Lucy is any good but in all the years we have been here it is always them two. We stand waiting for class to start and Potter's crowd catch up with us. Potter and Sirius look excited as they always look forward to the tournements. Lucy look confused so I explain about what we usually do. She looks a bit nervous but I assure her it is just for fun. 

"We're not alowed to hurt eachother" I say glancing at Potter. She smiles slightly. We are taken inside and the teacher tells us exactly what we are to do. It is the same rules. We are alowed to use Hexes that won't hurt or permantely damage someone and we have to get the wand off our apponent three times to win. She puts us in pairs and I duel with a Ravenclaw girl. We go on for a while, both not amazing at dueling. Girls usually stay with girls until they have finished dueling with them all.

We finish, the raverclaw girl won and I look about for a new partner. I see Lucy dueling her second time. She is quick and disarms her apponent quickly. She curtsies and walks off. 

We duel until the teacher tells us to stop as she has written down the scores and is going to anounce who is dueling. 

"Ok, James Potter." I roll my eyes. Obviously. "Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Lucy Clock." She says. I hug Lucy. "You made it through" I say to her. She looks confused at why I am so happy. "Girls NEVER make it through. The usual list is: Potter, Black, Lupin and some other dude. Well done" I shake her but she stays put. I see her gulp. 

"Remus Lupin and Lucy Clock." 

I push her forward. She is very shy but she only whispers spells or does nonverbal spells. She curtsies at Lupin and he bows. They begin. Remus sends a disarming charm at her but she is able do dodge it and send a hex towards him. She disarms him. Catches the wand in one her and does the counter curse for the hex. She chucks the wand back not celebrating at all. They duel and it ends up Lucy won. She hands Lupin his wand. Bows and walks off.

I nudge her and she looks. A few people are looking at her. She blushes a bright pink and looks to her feet. We watch as Potter and Lupin duel, Lupin and Sirius duel. Lupin loses to both and goes off. He did well. Lucy only won by one point. 

Lucy is called up to duel with Potter. He has a lot of practise hexing Sev so he is quick but by the looks of it so is Lucy. She is quiet while dueling while most others shout or speak as they duel. Potter throws a hex her way but as she dodges another one is fired. Potter disarms her and dances in victory. She does the counter curse herself and catches her wand. She fires a few disarming spells Potter struggles to dodge and sends a hex. She disarms his wand, catches it and chucks it back. Lucy doesn't mess around by celebrating. She obviously is good at dueling but doesn't enjoy being in the center of attention for long. Potter and Lucy duel and send eachothers wands out of their hands another time. I can see the concentration on Lucy's face as she thinks what to do next.

She has a look on her face. And idea. 

"Agumenti!" She shouts and a burst if water spouts from the end of her wand. She angles it above Potters head and he is drenched. She quickly stops and disarms him. Her victory is celebrated by every girl in the room. She smile slightly and performs a spell that drys himand steps off the stage. I hug her. 

"Thanks so much" I whisper in my ears. The enjoyment of seeing Potter lose and get drenched by a girl in one period is amazing. 

"Sirius Black and Lucy Clock." The teacher says.