Lucy Clock (Made up Character)

So this is Lucy. Her point of view will begin at the station rather than at home(:

_______________________________________________________________

This station is different than the one that was at Beauxbatons. But I grinned. I was being transferred. I was bullied at Beauxbatons. Cause I don't talk that much. I am shy you see. Never had many friends.

I stagger on to the train. I stumble about looking for an empty cabbin. I open a door and find it empty. I see something scratched on the wall. 

It read:

Padfoot, Prongs, Mooney and Wormtail's Cabin.

So this cabin is used by these people. Myabe I should move. But I don't know how long ago that was. I sit beside the window. Gazing out. The train slowly begins to move and pick up speed. I take out Hogwarts: A History and read. I am 3/4 of the way through it. I will be in fifth year and my work from Beauxbatons has been sent over here. The thing I am dreading most is getting sorted into a house. I will go after all the first years have been sorted.

The door slides open and three figures stand in the door.

One small, mouse like. One tall and I have to admitt handsome with glasses and messy hair. And the third. Kind eyes and messy black hair with a crooked smirk across his face. 

I blink slightly and continue reading. 

Cough Cough.

I gulp..