Lucy Clock

Over the next few weeks I rid it of my mind. I didn't want to know because it didn't sound good. Christmas was approaching faster than usual and for me another occasion was coming. Ok. So my birthday is on 17th December. At home we never really celebrated it because we were poorer. I got a cake, well cupcakes, and a card but my mum and dad couldn't afford many preasents. I didn't mind. I used to get jobs before I went to beaxbatons. They sent me hand made things and cakes.

I was packing my things up from DADA when a figure appeared over my desk in a familiar blue tie. "Uh.. Hi." I blushed. He was tall, brown hair and well, gorgeous...

"Hi, Lucy right? I am Justin" He smiled.

"Hi..." I blushed and crammed my books into my bag. I lost my other one woth the undetectible extension charm and havent gotten round to fixing this one.

"I know it's strange but I was wondering if you had plans for Hogsmeade? If not... would you liketogowithme?"

I blushed a bright red. "Uh.. Um. Yeah. I guess. I have to pick up some stuff with Lily but... um... Meet in Hall? Um. Oh. Erm.. 2:30? " I looked at my feet. He nods and I scurry out of the classroom. That night Lily, Molly, Alice and I laughed and giggled..

If Sirius is willing to snog other girls... why shouldn't I go with Justin?

I sit on the morning of the 16th, the day we go to Hogsmeade. I pick at my breakfast and finally give up. I go up to my dorm and dress casually in jeans and a hoodie. I will be returning to Hogwarts before I go out with Justin as Lily and I have to pick up our dresses for the ball. I run and meet Lily at the entrance. We jog to Hogsmeade.

We arrive at the dress shop and meet the same elderly woman. She smiles and leads us to the back. There , there are two dresses one is a hot pink and the other is black. The elderly woman chuckles.

"Don't worry. This is for that lovely girl Alice" she says pointing to the pink one.

"And this for that other girl, Molly." She finishes. "I kept your dresses away."

She bustles around and heads to a cupboard at the back. She returns with two dresses in hand. She held up the first one. A floor length dress. She hands it to lily to try on. After a few minutes lily returns with the dress on. The corset on the top is a forest green and the skirt flows down in a plaited fashion. The skirt is a sunset orange with a green pattern of a plant climbing up the sides. She smiles and twirls about. Her eyes are filling with tears. "It's... Perfect." She says. She smiles again. The woman hands me my dress and I slip into the dressing room. I pull it on. It has a sort of dark blue corset and the skirt part. Is longer at the back and shirt at the front. It is layered in blue and black. It is puffy but it is beautiful. I walk out and lily gasps. The elderly woman claps and I blush a bright pink. I walk over to lily. We giggle. "You look so beautiful." We squeal at the same time.

We change and go to the counter. We ask how much but she refuses payment. We refuse and keep asking but she won't change her mind. We hug her and leave the store with linked arms and dresses in bags. We hit the shoe shops as we need new kinds. I hunt for either black or the same shade of blue as mine. Lily finds a pair of green heels with a sunset stitching. I didn't find anything.. She pays for them and we wander down the street for a glance at jewellery. On the way down i notice a second hand shop. I stop and glance in the window. A pair of blue heels sit there. I drag lily in to look at them. They are perfect. I pay for them, which in fact was only £12 and leave. We spend a while going through jewellery but as we are looking, black and potter wander through, Black is muttering something about being forced to get his deranged cousins something. I chuckle slightly but scold myself as I remember I have fallen out with Black. Poor Sev.

We leave and I say goodbye to Lily as she meets Alice. I run to the castle to change and meet Justin. Wow. I would have never thought I would go out on a date with a cute boy. I rush into the dorm and dig out the pair of my best jeans, black and white stripes. I throw on a Quidditch T-shirt that says, I'm a keeper on it and some red braces. After deeming myself acceptable I stand in the great hall waiting.

And waiting....

And waiting

********

Sorry for not updating in like months. I hate all the homework and I hardly have any free time now and so much fanfiction distracts me. Anyway, I am back on track, I need to ask, do any of you like The Lord of the rings? Cause I think I might write a fanfiction. Would you guys read it?

TruthfulLittleMe