Lily Evans

I wake up. Its a Friday. The last day before the weekend. It is most likely I will study all weekend. Sev promised to help me improve Potions. I have always been paart of the Slug Club but I want to get good grades for my OWLS. I am hoping to become an Auror. I go into the shower and wash my red hair. I dry it and go through to the dorm. Lucy is sitting on her bed. Eyes wide open, face red. 

"Whats up?" I ask in a worried tone. 

She gulps. "Nothing. Just gonna go have a shower. Stop being so Sirius, I mean Serious." She says in a hurry and shuts the door in the bathroom. Wow. Weird. I dress and tie my shoes up. I make sure I have my books. I knock on the bathroom door. "Lucy, we have to go down for breakfast now." I say.

"Right. Ok. I will be straight out." I hear bustling about and she appears, still red in the face. She dresses and puts her hair back in a high pony tail and puts on her flat shoes. We walk down to the Great hall. She keeps her head down all the way and eats quickly and quietly. She gulps down her pumpkin juice. She taps her fingers waiting for me to finish. I stand up and check the  time. "We still have half an hour, want to go back up to the dorm?" She nods and we walks out. We pass Potter and his group. I stop to talk to them but Lucy walks on. "Lucy?" I shout. She turns around. 

Her eyes widen. "I.. um.. I forgot my potions book." She stutters and runs up to Gryffindor. I look at Potter and run after her. I find her  on her bed crying, face red. I out an arm around her.

"What is up Lucy? And don't tell me its nothing." I say. She looks at me. She wipes her face.

"I accidently kissed Sirius last night. We were laughing. I turned around and his face was there and I kissed him." Shewhispers and more tears roll down her cheeks. 

"Why are you crying then? I mean, I am shocked but why?" I hand her some tissues. 

"I-I-I-I am just so embarrased.." She wipes her eyes. Gulps some air. "Nothing to cry about. Ok. Potions. Better head down." She says standing up. I help her wipe her eyes and make sure her ed eyes aren't don't show off too much. he picks up her potions book. "It wasn't a lie, I really did forget it.." She smiles and we laugh. We hook arms and make our way to the Dundgeons for Potions. We line up outside and Lucy is constantly wiping her eyes. She smiles at me. We are sent inside and we take our usual seat. Potters crowd appears and Lucy seems to be concentrating more on her book. We are set a simple potion and we go up to the back. Lucy is quietly adding her ingriedients, following the instruction carefully. She and Severus are at the same poing. Usually Sev is ahead of everyone. She is finished just behind Sev and they sit down. She begins writing on a piece of parchment. When I finish the  parchment is full and addressed. 

"I need to go to the Owerly. I am going to post this to my mother." She says. We plan to head there after DADA which we concentrate on Hexes. Potter and Black are quite good at it and are sent around the class to help as they really can't learn anything. Lucy sends a stunning spell towards me and I freeze. She does the counter curse and I get up. "Your gonna pay for that one, Clock!" I do a tickling hex but it doesn't hit. Potter and Black come round. 

They explain what I am doing wrong. Usually I would find this annoying but they are acctually making sense. James takes out his wand. "Kind of like... this. Titlillando!." He shous and she crashes to the ground laughing. He eyes are filleed with tears and she is breathing heavily. Potter stops. "Keep trying Evans." And he walks away. Black sticks around. 

"You know, if yu want to block it. All you have to do is.." I puts his hand over hers and shows her the movement. She blushes a bright pink. 

"Thanks." She mumbles,

"No bother." He says.

______________________________________________________

Ok. So. Next bit is gonna be a quidditch match.

Woop.

What do you guys think of Lucy and Sirius? Eh?