Lucy Clock

Hi. So i changed where they are meeting to the great hall. Is that okay?

-----------------------

Two hours.. Two hours I stood there. Desperate right? I had paced and sat and fidgeted until I gave up. I slung my Gryffindor scarf over my neck and had made my way back to hogsmeade, on my own. Then I saw it. Something that broke my heart. Justin was kissing a blonde headed raveclaw. I froze to the spot, my eyes almost flooded with tears when he said something even worse. He turned and said "I'm not even sorry.." And continued kissing her.

I run to hogsmeade. Wiping my eyes along the way. I eventually give up and slump down onto a bench and cry. I hate people walking all over me. Ah. I just want hit a wall or a face or something. My vision is blurred. I tell myself to calm down. It's just a boy. A boy. THe kind that don't deserve my tears. But I shed them anyway. I walk into the Three broomsticks to find it packed full. I walk to the back where the toilet is and wash my face with cold water from the sink faucet. When I deem it okay to go out, I find a small table near the back. Sipping at the hot Butter beer my sorrows wash away. Oh well. It's not like its the first time this has happened. I wander back up to Hogwarts. What a stupid day. Well, only half of it, I love my new dress but the ball seems so far away, even though it is like a couple of days. But I get to see my parents the day after. My parents.. Oh crap... I forgot a gift for their Christmas. And Lily's and Alice and Molly and Remus and Severus and Possibly Black and Potter if I feel like it. I run back down to Hogsmeade, the cold air making my cheeks go pink. I walk into Honeydukes and buy:

5 Chocolate frogs for Lily

5 chocolate cauldrons for Alice

5 Liquorice wands for Sev

3 bertiebots every flavoured beans for Molly

Chocolate for Remus, Black, Potter and Pettigrew

And a selection of 2 chocolate frogs, 2 chocolate cauldrons, 2 liquorice wands and a box of beans for my parents.

I pay for it all and head to the next shop.. In the end, the Christmas presents list came to:

Lily - 5 chocolate frogs, a copy of Snufflifors spellbook and a bracelet that changed colour with your mood.

Alice - 5 chocolate cauldrons, a copy of From Egg to Inferno: a Dragon-Keeper's Guide And 5 new gold and red quill.

Molly - 3 Bertie Bots Every Flavoured Beans, a copy of Flesh-Eating Trees of the World and a new pair of Dragon-hide gloves.

Sev - 5 Liquorice wands, a copy of advanced potion making and a new cauldron.

Mum - A chocolate frog, a chocolate cauldron, a liquorice wand, beans, a magic cookbook and a bracelet

Dad - A chocolate frog, a chocolate cauldron, a liquorice wand, beans, some zonko prank equipment and crazy socks.

Boys - Chocolate.

I finish at 4:00pm and head back to Hogwarts. I sit on my bed and wrap the gifs carefully and put them into gift bags I conjured up. I sit them in my trunk. Dinner is a 7:00pm so I go in for a quick shower. I softly sing to wash my troubles away.. After half an hour of hot water pounding on my back, I get out and dry off. I change into a pair of black skinny jeans, a red T-shirt with Lannister and a lion on the front in gold and my Gryffindor robe. I brush my brown hair into a fishtail plait and lace up my converse. It's only half past five and the other three are returning from Hogsmeade. Lily pounces on me, asking questions about my date. Alice and Molly sit on the bed opposite, waiting for me to tell them, I take a deep breath.

"We'll, I sat in the great hall for two hours and then gave up and walked into hogsmeade.. On the way in I saw him kissing a ranvenclaw blonde and then I spent the day buying your Christmas presents that I shall give you now because I won't be here for Christmas. So., in conclusion, I'm an idiot for thinking he liked me.." I smile slightly.

After the "Oh Im so sorry" and "are you okay?"s, I gave them their presents. The Yule ball is Tomorrow and then I leave so I can only give them them today. They laugh.,

Alice unwraps hers first and hugs me for the presents. She wolves down a chocolate cauldron in delight.

Molly tears the bag open and try's on the gloves for size. She smiles. "My old ones were ruined yesterday. Thank You" she also hugs me.

Lily, my dear best friend lily opens hers last. She squeals at the chocolate frogs and spell book. She puts on the bracelet and vows never to take it off, I hug her first.

"I have to go give Sev his gift, Lily do you want to come??" She agrees and we walk down the hall. Halfway there I stop her and reach into my pocket and hand her my last gift, it's half a best friend necklace that connects with mine. On the back inscribed is "To my first and only best friend, Lily" She tears up a little and we hug it out.

We find Sev coming in the entrance with some other Slytherins. They goon ahead and we sit and talk. I hand him his gift and he hugs me after opening.

He goes to catch up with his friends and Lily and I walk around the grounds until dinner.

I sit next to Lily at dinner, stuffing my face with chicken legs. Across from us is Alice and Molly. We are playing "Who would win in a fight"

"Okay... Dumbledore or Slughorn" Alice says,,

"Dumbledore easily" We say.

"Um... Lily or Lucy" Molly says.

"Lucy for sure!" Lily says.

I raise an eyebrow.. "Really?"

Alice pitches in "For definite!"

Wow. "WHAT ABOUT LUCY VS BLACK?" Lily yells.

A few others along the table pitch in answers,

"Sirius for sure!"

"Lucy would have no chance"

"Sirius!"

Just then Black, Potter, Remus and Pettigrew sit down next to Alice.

"What could I do?" Black questions

"Beat Lucy in a fight." A Gryffindor pitches in,

"Easy peasy" Black says,

I feel angry that he think me weak,

"Oh yeah?." I push away the plates of food to make room, "Arm Wrestle then?"

"Sure," he grins

I place my arm in the middle, grasping his hand,

One.

Two.

Three.

I push my arm against his.

Wow. He is strong,

I continue to push until his arm slowly goes down.

I can feel his arm pushing harder but I slam his hand to the table.

"Well. You're stronger that you look Clock,"

"You're weaker than you look, Black,"

We burst into a fit of laugher.

-------------------

I hope you enjoyed it.. so.. Revenge on Justin? Forgiveness for Sirius? Family at last for Lucy?

Next chapter soon.

Molly x<3