Continuing Lucy Clock

I slept well, not worrying as I used to do. At Beauxbatons since I was bullied I couldn't sleep but I feel safe here. I had a nice talk with Lily until the other girls came in. I didn't talk much then. Lily is nice. I haven't talked as much to anyone other than my parents like that. I am looking forward to Classes. I must admit, I am good at Potions and D.A.D.A I am ok at. I stretch my arms and look at the time. 6 o'clock. I pull back my covers and swing my legs out of the bed. I walk into the bathroom deciding I will take a shower. I wash my hair and condition it as it is my first day. I get out the shower and get dressed. I wrap the towel round my hair for it to dry. I dry my hair and it comes back to its original bouncy state. I put on my glasses. I can see a bit without them on but I prefer to wear them. I do my tie and straighten it. I flatten my uniform making sure it looks alright for my first day. I put anything I need into my small blue bag as I used the undetectable extension charm for it. I make sure I have my books, parchment and quills and anything else I might need. 

I pace around the room until I decide to go down to the common room to wait for Lily to go to breakfast. I slump on the armchair next to the window and hunt through my bag. 

I give up and raise my wand. 

"Accio Hogwarts: A History." It appears and I catch it. I think I am going to try out for Quidditch. I am quite quick and light so I fly quite fast. Seeker is probably the best for me but maybe they have one... 

I remember the day I received my Beauxbatons letter. My parents were confused and me, I was amazed such place existed but I guess they want to keep it that way. I was glad I was transferred. I kept it a secret from my parents for a while but they found out I was getting bullied and found out how to transfer me. 

Lily comes down the stairs and I stand up to greet her. 

"Your Up. Finally. Usually its just me and occasionally Potter's Crowd..."

Her voice fades as they appear. 

"Your up early as always Evans." James says winking at her. 

"Leave us alone Potter" She growls.

"We?" He asks not yet noticing me. I tried to keep myself hidden to try and avoid any questions. 

"Oh, Lucy right?" He asks. I nod my head in reply.

"The silent one." Sirius adds.

I look at my feet. Yes. That statement is correct. I don't talk much to anyone. Except my parents but I feel I can talk to Lily. Last night she asked about my parents and things no one else bothers to ask. 

"Breakfast?" Lily asks me. I nod and grab my bag and sling it around my shoulder and drop Hogwarts: A History in it. We walk out of the portrait and here a faint voice sounding Like James saying the same. 

"Uggh. Potter.." She says.

Four figures appear next to us. 

"Yes?" James says.

I smile at Sirius and Remus. Just a small smile. 

James has a badge pinned to his robes. I can make out one word.

"Quidditch." I mumble. He turns around. Hearing what I said. I feel everyone eyes are looking at me. 

"You play?" He asks. I nod. 

"You gonna try out for the Gryffindor team." I nod again.

"Come on. At least speak. What position?"

"Seeker." I mumble. "Unless you already have one.."

He smiles. Apparently not.