Sirius Black and Lucy Clock

Sirius Black

I woke up in the morning, reminding myself of the weekends events. I began processing what Lucy had said, longer into Sunday. She seemed calm when she went to get her stuff. She seemed confident. Sunday was a boring day. We sat under the usual tree next to the lake. I tried to take my mind off of what happened by hexing students but it didn't help. Lucy appears in Potions a minute after we are in. She sits down and keeps her eyes planted firmly on the board. Ignoring everyone around her.

I stir at my potion. Is it supposed to be a dark green? I look at Mooney's and his is a deep pink and a smell is coming from it. Its smells like a fresh butter beer and the smell of a spark from my wand after hexing someone.(If that makes sense) And a light smell, not perfume. A natural scent. I can't put my finger on it.

"The Countryside.. Cinnamon and.." I hear a voice. There is a crowd at a desk. I peer over.

"And. Come on. Tell us." I frown. Slytherins picking on her again? 

"You know what... No." She says. Slughorn is currently out of class and the Slytherins seem to have the advantage. Spells are sent in her direction and she dodges them. She is circled by them, always having to check behind her back. 

"Stupefy!" Lucy yells and runs out the room. She gives a silent salute and runs. I stare at the door in disbelief. 

Lucy Clock.

I run down the halls towards the gryffindor tower. Just great. A few more enemy's made. Oh Well. I shout the password at the lady and run into the common room. I think about going up to the dorm but I am not gonna hide anymore. I put my feet up against the wall and lay my back on the ground. I read through a book for Charms. A few people appear and ignore me. Obviously not from my potions class. I recognise some people from the class and they give me looks full of pity and sorrow. Potters crowd and Lily appear. They are silent and I sit normally. 

I stand up and walk behind them. 

I crouch next to their heads.. "Thanks for the help.." And skip out of the portrait, straight down the hall.

I sit in the great hall as dinner should be soon. Hm,, I feel, somewhat confident. I few people stare at me in disbelieve. I soon realise why. The collar of my short is grabbed and I am dangling above ground, choking. I stare at the face of the person. The girl has a pale face and wild eyes. 

"I am going to make you pay, for everything..." Shescratches my face slightly. I don't wince. I have been bullied before. I have had worse. "Appologise?" She laughs. I glare into her cold eyes. I shake my head.

"Lets get started then.."

They drag me out to the edge of the black lake and dangle my head in. They grin and she pushes me  under. It seems like forever until she pulls me out. I gasp for as much air as I can get. I shake my head. I won't give in. I won't bow down. Even if it means pain. I may be that shy girl but I won' t be made a fool of by some wannabee death eaters. The girl leans over me and takes out her wand. She begins scratching on my arm. Blood trickles down from my arm and the pain is something no one  should experience. She isn't done yet. I look at the words on my arm. "Mudblood" it says and a pain greater than the other shoots through me. 

It take me a while,

But now I know.

She used the The Cruciatus Curse.

__________________________________________________________

I know it kinda rushed. I'll fix it another time but this is a torture scene.

Just to fill you in if you didn't get what I meant:

Lucy will not be made servant or worship. She will defy even if it means death.

Vote, Comment, Fan. FEEDBACK!