Lucy Clock.

Lucy Clock.

I wake up at six o'clock.  Lily and i have to be in the common room to meet Sirius and James at nine. I grab a towel and hit the shower. I double shampoo just to make sure there is no blood. I dry my hair and it goes to its bouncy nature. I put back on my glasses and head to the dorm. I look at my dress lay out on the chair. I slip it one and tie the bow aroung my waist. I put on the boots and now it is 7:30. Lily wakes up and checks the time. She runs into the bathroom and turns on the shower. She appears at 8:00. Hair dried, Make-up on. She looks in her cupboard and takes out her outfit. She wears a summer dress. Hers is green to match her eyes and is plain. It flows to her knees and she wears a pair of flat black shoes. She leaves her hair down and puts on a small necklace with a locket on it. I pu ton my time turner. Lily looks at it. "How did you get one." I laugh..

"Its fake. I got it from Zonkos." She sighs in relief. They are really hard to get. I look at my watch. Half eight. I brush through my hair, getting it to sit right. I take out a yellow bag and put my money bag in it and a couple of books. The clock chimes and it tells me its nine. We look at eachother and go out the dorm. We step down the stairs into the comon room and see James and Sirius sitting on the couch waiting for us. James is wearing a nece pair of blue jeans, a top about quidditch and a blazer over it. He looks smart but casual. Sirius is wearing a black pair of jeans with tears in the knees and a t-shirt. He is wearing a checked shirt over it and a hoodie. 

"See ya mate." He says to James as they leave. 

Lily whispers in my ear "Good luck." and leaves. I sit down on the armchair and wait. 

"Coming." Sirius says as he stands up. I rise and follow himout the portrait. I feel like I hae tried too hard when I see what Sirius is wearing. We wander into Hogsmeade. 

"Where first?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Honeydukes?" I nod. 

We wander in. I had no clue what Hineydukes had but it turns out it was a sweet shop. We wander round and pick up small things. Sirius but two chocolate frogs and outside the shop hands me one. I open it and catch the frog in my hand. My card says Godric Gryffindor. I smile. I read the back of it and bite into the frog. "Have you seen the shrieking shack?" He asks. I shake my head. He takes my hand. HE TAKES MY HAND and guides me towards a place. We sit on the ground an di look at the shack. I smile.

I look at him and he meets my gaze. As I drop my eyes he takes my hand. 

"You've got some chocolate on it." He says smiling. 

"Oh." I take my hand and rub the chocolate off. "Better." 

"So.. I am guessing you want to hit the bookstore?" I smile and nod. 

I wrap my arms around myself. God its cold. I wonder if Lily is cold. Sirius sees me shivering and hands me his hoodie. "Thanks." I smile and put it on. Its warm and soft. It smells like Sirius. We talk and go to the bookstore and I buy three books and put them in my bag. Sirius is a gentleman and holds the door open to which I blush and we go to Zonkos where I wander about. Sirius looks about and I look at a stall with love potions. I see it crowded by girls. We leave and go to the Three Broomsticks to meet James and Lily. Lily is wearing James coat and waves to me. 

We sit and Sirius goes to order drinks. Lily goes after him to speak. 

"Quidditch try outs tomorrow. Still want to be a seeker?" He asks. I nod. He tells me there are a few people trying out for that part. He leans forward towards me.

"Need a broom?" He whispers.

"I got an old one." I say. He smiles.

"I got the newest nimbus for my birthday so if you want the old one.." I smile an dnod slightly. "I'll gove it to you tonight then,"